IndiaDivine.org

E.coli outbreak meat supply link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just proves what a wise choice you made.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 7:45 PM

Re: E.coli outbreak meat supply link

Glad my kids are veggie, feel sorry for the other kids involved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4269368.stm

The Valley Vegan...........

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

It really is so sad. There was something in the news recently here that a meat packing plant was shut down because of its practices. There was video of meat hanging all over outside (remember that our temps are over 100 degrees, but not the safe 140 degrees that food needs to be kept warm at...) and the meat tested positive for various bacteria. I'm sure that some of that meat got into the food supply.peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Glad my kids are veggie, feel sorry for the other kids involved.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4269368.stm

The Valley Vegan...........

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Jonnie

On the otherside..it is nearly impossible to shut down a meat packin plant here i n the colonies...

so ya gotta wonder how damn disgustin that place had to be to get shut down.... Jonnie Hellens Sep 22, 2005 10:17 AM Re: E.coli outbreak meat supply link

It really is so sad. There was something in the news recently here that a meat packing plant was shut down because of its practices. There was video of meat hanging all over outside (remember that our temps are over 100 degrees, but not the safe 140 degrees that food needs to be kept warm at...) and the meat tested positive for various bacteria. I'm sure that some of that meat got into the food supply.peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.