IndiaDivine.org

Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:)

President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the French

President Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.

BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bush

has successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at more

than double its original selling price of $11,250,000.

" This is a bold step forward for America, " said Bush. " And America will

be stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity with

French Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer of

Louisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash. "

The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billions

of dollars to rebuild.

" Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,' " said Bush.

" He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that water,

and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they've got a lot

of work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not right, they're going

to fix it. "

The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents of

Louisiana.

However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by Republicans.

" This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President, " said Senate

Majority Leader Bill Frist. " Instead of spending billions and billions,

and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we've just

made 25 million dollars in pure profit. "

" This is indeed a smart move, " commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume.

" Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've made

money on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing it

up, we can easily invade and take it back again. "

The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to be

immediately pumped into the rebuilding of Iraq.

This article submitted by BSNews contributor Ben Spierenburg 9/06/05

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do

something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the

something that I can do.

Is this from the onion?

please tell me.

-anouk

-

fraggle

;lettuceheads ;TFHB ;northern_california_punklist

9/21/2005 5:25:01 PM

Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

:)President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the FrenchPresident Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bushhas successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at morethan double its original selling price of $11,250,000."This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America willbe stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity withFrench Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer ofLouisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billionsof dollars to rebuild."Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said Bush."He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that water,and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they've got a lotof work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not right, they're goingto fix it."The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents ofLouisiana.However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by Republicans."This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President," said SenateMajority Leader Bill Frist. "Instead of spending billions and billions,and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we've justmade 25 million dollars in pure profit.""This is indeed a smart move," commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume."Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've mademoney on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing itup, we can easily invade and take it back again."The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to be

This is a joke right? I couldn't find anything about it on CNN.com.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

:)President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the FrenchPresident Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bushhas successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at morethan double its original selling price of $11,250,000."This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America willbe stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity withFrench Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer ofLouisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billionsof dollars to rebuild."Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said Bush."He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that

water,and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they've got a lotof work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not right, they're goingto fix it."The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents ofLouisiana.However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by Republicans."This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President," said SenateMajority Leader Bill Frist. "Instead of spending billions and billions,and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we've justmade 25 million dollars in pure profit.""This is indeed a smart move," commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume."Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've mademoney on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing itup, we can easily invade and take it back again."The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to beimmediately pumped into the

rebuilding of Iraq.This article submitted by BSNews contributor Ben Spierenburg 9/06/05I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

of course not...100% truth

and hey..did you know they took gullible out of the dictionary!?

*hug* Jonnie Hellens Sep 22, 2005 10:50 AM Re: Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

This is a joke right? I couldn't find anything about it on CNN.com.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: :)President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the FrenchPresident Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bushhas successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at morethan double its original selling price of $11,250,000."This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America willbe stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity withFrench Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer ofLouisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billionsof dollars to rebuild."Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said Bush."He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that water,and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they've got a lotof work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not right, they're goingto fix it."The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents ofLouisiana.However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by Republicans."This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President," said SenateMajority Leader Bill Frist. "Instead of spending billions and billions,and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we've justmade 25 million dollars in pure profit.""This is indeed a smart move," commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume."Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've mademoney on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing itup, we can easily invade and take it back again."The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to beimmediately pumped into the rebuilding of Iraq.This article submitted by BSNews contributor Ben Spierenburg 9/06/05I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Jonnie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. To send an email to -

Wot?, you selling dictionerys as well now?

The Valley Vegan............

It is important from time to time to slow down, to go away by yourself, and simply be.

- Caddy Who was Caddy?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

*hug* Jonnie Hellens Sep 22, 2005 10:50 AM Re: Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

This is a joke right? I couldn't find anything about it on CNN.com.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: :)President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the FrenchPresident Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bushhas successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at morethan double its original selling price of $11,250,000."This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America willbe stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity withFrench Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer ofLouisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billionsof dollars to rebuild."Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said Bush."He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that

water,and make Louisiana a decent place to live again. And they've got a lotof work to do. But Jack's assured me, if it's not right, they're goingto fix it."The move has been met with incredulity from the beleaguered residents ofLouisiana.However, President Bush's decision has been widely lauded by Republicans."This is an unexpected but brilliant move by the President," said SenateMajority Leader Bill Frist. "Instead of spending billions and billions,and billions of dollars rebuilding the state of Louisiana, we've justmade 25 million dollars in pure profit.""This is indeed a smart move," commented Fox News analyst Brit Hume."Not only have we stopped the flooding in our own budget, we've mademoney on the deal. Plus, when the god-awful French are done fixing itup, we can easily invade and take it back again."The money gained from 'T'he Louisiana Refund' is expected to beimmediately pumped into the

rebuilding of Iraq.This article submitted by BSNews contributor Ben Spierenburg 9/06/05I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Jonnie

for GoodClick here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort. To send an email to -

Oh good, I'll spread the truth then. There's a lot of people living here in Phoenix now that will be glad to know that. So do New Orlean citizen's automatically become French citizens? I'm guessing so, since we all know that the gov will be sure that they keep their property, it must have been laid out in the paperwork prior to the French purchase.

I'm glad that they took that work out of the dictionary, since I got tired of being it..... Tag, now you are...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

This is a joke right? I couldn't find anything about it on CNN.com.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: :)President Bush Sells Louisiana Back to the FrenchPresident Bush and a giddy Jacques Chirac shake hands on the deal.BATON ROUGE, LA. - The White House announced today that President Bushhas successfully sold the state of Louisiana back to the French at morethan double its original selling price of $11,250,000."This is a bold step forward for America," said Bush. "And America willbe stronger and better as a result. I stand here today in unity withFrench Prime Minister Jack Sharaq, who was so kind to accept my offer ofLouisiana in exchange for 25 million dollars cash."The state, ravaged by Hurricane Katrina, will cost hundreds of billionsof dollars to rebuild."Jack understands full well that this one's a 'fixer upper,'" said Bush."He and the French people are quite prepared to pump out all that

rebuilding of Iraq.This article submitted by BSNews contributor Ben Spierenburg 9/06/05I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Jonnie

Peter, you lost your other quote, maybe it's in fraggle's dictionary?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

It is important from time to time to slow down, to go away by yourself, and simply be.

Jonnie

Huh? it's there when I reply, but not in the original message.... Alright, who's messin' with me? And really, who is she?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Jonnie

I`ve no idea, I just saw the quote. I just like to get you all wondering now and again.

The Valley Vegan.............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Huh? it's there when I reply, but not in the original message.... Alright, who's messin' with me? And really, who is she?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Jonnie

and next we'll be giving arizona back to mexico...

i think they tried to give em northern california as well, but they wouldn't take berkeley, so the deal soured Jonnie Hellens Sep 22, 2005 2:06 PM Re: Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

Oh good, I'll spread the truth then. There's a lot of people living here in Phoenix now that will be glad to know that. So do New Orlean citizen's automatically become French citizens? I'm guessing so, since we all know that the gov will be sure that they keep their property, it must have been laid out in the paperwork prior to the French purchase.

I'm glad that they took that work out of the dictionary, since I got tired of being it..... Tag, now you are...fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

This is a joke right? I couldn't find anything about it on CNN.com.

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

I'm sure they'll re-work the deal then. Good thing I speak Spanish! fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i think they tried to give em northern california as well, but they wouldn't take berkeley, so the deal soured Jonnie Hellens Sep 22, 2005 2:06 PM Re: Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

You guys aren't "real" Northern CA %-pppppp

Real northern CA never did belong to Mexico. They couldn't find us either <<eg>>

Lynda

-

fraggle

Thursday, September 22, 2005 2:19 PM

Re: Louisiana sold back to Freedom, er i mean France...

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.5/110 - Release 9/22/2005