IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Bush Administration Threatens Pristine Roadless Forests

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-----Forwarded Message----- "Jenny M., Care2 Environment & Animals Alerts" Sep 23, 2005 8:01 AM ebbrewpunx Bush Administration Threatens Pristine Roadless Forests

Dear Fraggle,

Cherokee Park Roadless Area, Arapaho-Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado - Photographer: Eric SwansonDon't let the Bush Administration auction off our wild forests to the highest bidder!Once again, the Bush Administration has launched an aggressive assault on America's natural heritage - this time attacking our last remaining wild forests. Earlier this year, the Administration released its final plan to completely overturn the Roadless Area Conservation Rule opening almost 60 million acres of pristine wild forest to logging, drilling, road building, and other destructive development. We need your help to protect our western wild forests before the Administration auctions them off to the highest bidder. Click here to join thousands of Americans across the country in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas! The Roadless Rule protects some of our nation's most treasured places - wild forests like the Tongass National Forest in Alaska, Colorado's Cherokee Park Roadless Area, and Duncan Canyon in California. These unique forests not only provide unparalleled recreational opportunities, they are also a source of clean drinking water and habitats for many endangered species of plants and wildlife. By overturning the Roadless Rule, the Bush Administration is ignoring the will of the American people, who overwhelmingly support full protection for the remaining roadless areas. Let the Administration know that we won't be ignored - sign our petition today! Under the new policy, state governors that wish to protect roadless areas must complete a lengthy federal petition process with no guarantee that their requests will be approved. But our National Forests belong to all Americans, and their fate should not be decided by state officials and political appointees in Washington. That's why we need your help to turn this dangerous policy around. Please join thousands of other Americans in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas today! Once you've signed our petition, please forward this email to ten friends and ask them to sign the Citizen's Petition as well! Jenny McKinleyCare2 & ThePetitionSite Team

Thank you for signing up to receive Environment & Animals Alerts via ThePetitionSite or Care2 website! Your email address has not been bought from other sources. If you learned something interesting from this newsletter, please forward it to your friends, family and colleagues. To stop getting this newsletter:http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/149/0/2650228/1615eebc or send an empty email to:ng-u-149-2650228-135-154-72ef7a47

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

What is wrong with that tw*t? will he ever open his eyes/use his brain....in either order?

The Valley Vegan...............

Cyfaill blaidd, bugail diog A lazy shepherd is the wolf's friend fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

-----Forwarded Message----- "Jenny M., Care2 Environment & Animals Alerts" Sep 23, 2005 8:01 AM ebbrewpunx Bush Administration Threatens Pristine Roadless Forests

Dear Fraggle,

Cherokee Park Roadless Area, Arapaho-Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado - Photographer: Eric SwansonDon't let the Bush Administration auction off our wild forests to the highest bidder!Once again, the Bush Administration has launched an aggressive assault on America's natural heritage - this time attacking our last remaining wild forests. Earlier this year, the Administration released its final plan to completely overturn the Roadless Area Conservation Rule opening almost 60 million acres of pristine wild forest to logging, drilling, road building, and other destructive development. We need your help to protect our western wild forests before the Administration auctions

them off to the highest bidder. Click here to join thousands of Americans across the country in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas! The Roadless Rule protects some of our nation's most treasured places - wild forests like the Tongass National Forest in Alaska, Colorado's Cherokee Park Roadless Area, and Duncan Canyon in California. These unique forests not only provide unparalleled recreational opportunities, they are also a source of clean drinking water and habitats for many endangered species of plants and wildlife. By overturning the Roadless Rule, the Bush Administration is ignoring the will of the American people, who overwhelmingly support full protection for the remaining roadless areas. Let the Administration know that we won't be ignored - sign our petition today! Under the new policy, state governors that

wish to protect roadless areas must complete a lengthy federal petition process with no guarantee that their requests will be approved. But our National Forests belong to all Americans, and their fate should not be decided by state officials and political appointees in Washington. That's why we need your help to turn this dangerous policy around. Please join thousands of other Americans in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas today! Once you've signed our petition, please forward this email to ten friends and ask them to sign the Citizen's Petition as well! Jenny McKinleyCare2 & ThePetitionSite Team

Thank you for signing up to receive Environment & Animals Alerts via ThePetitionSite or Care2 website! Your email address has not been bought from other sources. If you learned something interesting from this newsletter, please forward it to your friends, family and colleagues. To stop getting this newsletter:http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/149/0/2650228/1615eebc or send an empty email to:ng-u-149-2650228-135-154-72ef7a47

I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

No to the eyes and impossible for the brain as his is fried from coke and alcohol. He routinely exhibits all the characteristics of a dry alcoholic. It's a wonder he can put the left foot in front of the right foot and not fall on his face!

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Friday, September 23, 2005 2:08 PM

Re: Fw: Bush Administration Threatens Pristine Roadless Forests

What is wrong with that tw*t? will he ever open his eyes/use his brain....in either order?

Cyfaill blaidd, bugail diog A lazy shepherd is the wolf's friend fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Dear Fraggle,

Cherokee Park Roadless Area, Arapaho-Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado - Photographer: Eric SwansonDon't let the Bush Administration auction off our wild forests to the highest bidder!Once again, the Bush Administration has launched an aggressive assault on America's natural heritage - this time attacking our last remaining wild forests. Earlier this year, the Administration released its final plan to completely overturn the Roadless Area Conservation Rule opening almost 60 million acres of pristine wild forest to logging, drilling, road building, and other destructive development. We need your help to protect our western wild forests before the Administration a uctions them off to the highest bidder. Click here to join thousands of Americans across the country in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas! The Roadless Rule protects some of our nation's most treasured places - wild forests like the Tongass National Forest in Alaska, Colorado's Cherokee Park Roadless Area, and Duncan Canyon in California. These unique forests not only provide unparalleled recreational opportunities, they are also a source of clean drinking water and habitats for many endangered species of plants and wildlife. By overturning the Roadless Rule, the Bush Administration is ignoring the will of the American people, who overwhelmingly support full protection for the remaining roadless areas. Let the Administration know that we won't be ignored - sign our petition today! Under the new policy, state governor s that wish to protect roadless areas must complete a lengthy federal petition process with no guarantee that their requests will be approved. But our National Forests belong to all Americans, and their fate should not be decided by state officials and political appointees in Washington. That's why we need your help to turn this dangerous policy around. Please join thousands of other Americans in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas today! Once you've signed our petition, please forward this email to ten friends and ask them to sign the Citizen's Petition as well! Jenny McKinleyCare2 & ThePetitionSite Team

Thank you for signing up to receive Environment & Animals Alerts via ThePetitionSite or Care2 website! Your email address has not been bought from other sources. If you learned something interesting from this newsletter, please forward it to your friends, family and colleagues. To stop getting this newsletter:http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/149/0/2650228/1615eebc or send an empty email to:ng-u-149-2650228-135-154-72ef7a47 I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.5/110 - Release 9/22/2005

He cant put one foot in front of the other, as he is too busy puttin it in his mouth!

The Valley Vegan............

Angel pen ffordd, a diawl pen tan An angel abroad, and a devil at home Lynda <lurine wrote:

No to the eyes and impossible for the brain as his is fried from coke and alcohol. He routinely exhibits all the characteristics of a dry alcoholic. It's a wonder he can put the left foot in front of the right foot and not fall on his face!

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Friday, September 23, 2005 2:08 PM

Re: Fw: Bush Administration Threatens Pristine Roadless Forests

Dear Fraggle,

Cherokee Park Roadless Area, Arapaho-Roosevelt National Forest, Colorado - Photographer: Eric SwansonDon't let the Bush Administration auction off our wild forests to the highest bidder!Once again, the Bush Administration has launched an aggressive assault on America's natural heritage - this time attacking our last remaining wild forests. Earlier this year, the Administration released its final plan to completely overturn the Roadless Area Conservation Rule opening almost 60 million acres of pristine wild forest to logging, drilling, road building, and other destructive development. We need your help to protect our western wild forests before the Administration a uctions

them off to the highest bidder. Click here to join thousands of Americans across the country in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas! The Roadless Rule protects some of our nation's most treasured places - wild forests like the Tongass National Forest in Alaska, Colorado's Cherokee Park Roadless Area, and Duncan Canyon in California. These unique forests not only provide unparalleled recreational opportunities, they are also a source of clean drinking water and habitats for many endangered species of plants and wildlife. By overturning the Roadless Rule, the Bush Administration is ignoring the will of the American people, who overwhelmingly support full protection for the remaining roadless areas. Let the Administration know that we won't be ignored - sign our petition today! Under the new policy, state governor s that

wish to protect roadless areas must complete a lengthy federal petition process with no guarantee that their requests will be approved. But our National Forests belong to all Americans, and their fate should not be decided by state officials and political appointees in Washington. That's why we need your help to turn this dangerous policy around. Please join thousands of other Americans in signing the Citizen's Petition to Protect Our Roadless Areas today! Once you've signed our petition, please forward this email to ten friends and ask them to sign the Citizen's Petition as well! Jenny McKinleyCare2 & ThePetitionSite Team

Thank you for signing up to receive Environment & Animals Alerts via ThePetitionSite or Care2 website! Your email address has not been bought from other sources. If you learned something interesting from this newsletter, please forward it to your friends, family and colleagues. To stop getting this newsletter:http://www.care2.com/newsletters/unsub/149/0/2650228/1615eebc or send an empty email to:ng-u-149-2650228-135-154-72ef7a47 I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

Peter H

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.5/110 - Release 9/22/2005Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail