IndiaDivine.org

Vegan For A Week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yet another article written by a journolist. At least this one isnt as negative as the last one I read and posted.

http://thedaily.washington.edu/features.lasso?-database=DailyWebSQL & -table=Articles & -response=featurespage.lasso & -keyField=__Record_ID__ & -keyValue=13714 & -search

The Valley Vegan...............

A geir yn rhad, a gerdd yn rhwydd What is got cheaply, goes quickly Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Obviously her diet was in the toilet, no wonder why she felt weak giving it up.peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Yet another article written by a journolist. At least this one isnt as negative as the last one I read and posted.

http://thedaily.washington.edu/features.lasso?-database=DailyWebSQL & -table=Articles & -response=featurespage.lasso & -keyField=__Record_ID__ & -keyValue=13714 & -search

A geir yn rhad, a gerdd yn rhwydd What is got cheaply, goes quickly

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to think for themselves or to do their homework!

Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney, possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."

Or is negativity the watch word for today?

Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM

Re: Vegan For A Week

Peter H

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.6/111 - Release 9/23/2005

Sarcasm not your thing then?

Only joking.

I like the dwarf green beans stir fried with green chillies and onions ,garlic , ginger and grated coconut. Nice when the coconut gets all toastie!

The Valley Vegan.............Lynda <lurine wrote:

O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to think for themselves or to do their homework!

Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney, possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."

Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!

-

peter hurd

Peter H

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.6/111 - Release 9/23/2005Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Im a college student lol I dont need anyone to tell me to do my homework YAY Im a big girl, but sadly some ppl are like lil kids they will never learnpeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Only joking.

I like the dwarf green beans stir fried with green chillies and onions ,garlic , ginger and grated coconut. Nice when the coconut gets all toastie!

-

peter hurd

Peter H

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos NATALIE :) -----

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

O.K, am I the only person in the world that doesn't like coconut in stuff but loves raw coconut? I can sit pull chunks out of the shell and munch away but don't even want anything to do with coconut pies, cookies, or toasted!

Tomorrow night is stir fried cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, red onions wrapped in some homemade flour tortillas. Yummy!

Tonight is boring, just plain old pasta tossed with some onions and garlic sauted in oil. I'm too tired to be creative.

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:40 PM

Only joking.

-

peter hurd

Peter H

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.

I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.

in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their

laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into

college, is done entirely online.

the other day someone made me feel Really old.

I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written

several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.

suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, " hey, didn't

she used to be big in the 90's or something?

i am old, but thats ok. :)

, " Lynda " <lurine@s...> wrote:

> O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to

think for themselves or to do their homework!

>

> Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,

possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting

read about the great restaurants this person found or " wow, I didn't

know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good. "

>

> Or is negativity the watch word for today?

>

> Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A

whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!

> -

> peter hurd

>

> Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM

> Re: Vegan For A Week

>

>

She lives over here now - and has closed all the public footpaths that go

through her land. I don't know how she managed that. I'm not a fan of

anything she does.

Jo

-

" Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

Friday, September 30, 2005 7:28 PM

>

> college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.

> I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.

>

> in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their

> laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into

> college, is done entirely online.

> the other day someone made me feel Really old.

>

> I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written

> several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.

>

> suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, " hey, didn't

> she used to be big in the 90's or something?

>

> i am old, but thats ok. :)

>

>

> , " Lynda " <lurine@s...> wrote:

> > O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to

> think for themselves or to do their homework!

> >

> > Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,

> possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting

> read about the great restaurants this person found or " wow, I didn't

> know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good. "

> >

> > Or is negativity the watch word for today?

> >

> > Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A

> whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!

> > -

> > peter hurd

> >

> > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM

> > Re: Vegan For A Week

> >

> >

To send an email to -

>

I thought that she lost that court case, about the footpaths/rights of way?

Gwisg orau merch yw gwylder Modesty is a girl's best dress Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

She lives over here now - and has closed all the public footpaths that gothrough her land. I don't know how she managed that. I'm not a fan ofanything she does.Jo-"Anouk Sickler" Friday, September 30, 2005 7:28 PMRe: Vegan For A Week>> college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.> I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.>> in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their> laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into> college, is done entirely online.> the other day someone made me feel Really old.>> I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written>

several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.>> suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, "hey, didn't> she used to be big in the 90's or something?>> i am old, but thats ok. :)>>> , "Lynda" wrote:> > O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to> think for themselves or to do their homework!> >> > Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,> possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting> read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't> know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."> >> > Or is negativity the watch word for today?> >> > Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A> whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!>

> -> > peter hurd> > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM> > Re: Vegan For A Week> >> >>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

Last week there was something on teletext stating she had won the right to close them.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:30 PM

Gwisg orau merch yw gwylder Modesty is a girl's best dress Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

She lives over here now - and has closed all the public footpaths that gothrough her land. I don't know how she managed that. I'm not a fan ofanything she does.Jo-"Anouk Sickler" Friday, September 30, 2005 7:28 PMRe: Vegan For A Week>> college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.> I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.>> in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their> laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into> college, is done entirely online.> the other day someone made me feel Really old.>> I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written> several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.>> suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, "hey, didn't> she used to be big in the 90's or something?>> i am old, but thats ok. :)>>> , "Lynda" wrote:> > O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to> think for themselves or to do their homework!> >> > Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,> possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting> read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't> know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."> >> > Or is negativity the watch word for today?> >> > Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A> whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!> > -> > peter hurd> > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM> > Re: Vegan For A Week> >> >>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

The Bitch, who the hell does she think she is? some religious icon? I hope that there is an appeal.

The Valley Vegan..............

Fel iar dan badell Sulkily

Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

Last week there was something on teletext stating she had won the right to close them.

Jo

-

peter hurd

She lives over here now - and has closed all the public footpaths that gothrough her land. I don't know how she managed that. I'm not a fan ofanything she does.Jo-"Anouk Sickler" Friday, September 30, 2005 7:28 PMRe: Vegan For A Week>> college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.> I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.>> in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their> laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into> college, is done entirely online.> the other day someone made me feel Really old.>> I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written>

several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.>> suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, "hey, didn't> she used to be big in the 90's or something?>> i am old, but thats ok. :)>>> , "Lynda" wrote:> > O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to> think for themselves or to do their homework!> >> > Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,> possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting> read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't> know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."> >> > Or is negativity the watch word for today?> >> > Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A> whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!>

> -> > peter hurd> > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM> > Re: Vegan For A Week> >> >>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

I don't know Peter - but it is a real cheek to come here and override the by-laws.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:37 PM

The Bitch, who the hell does she think she is? some religious icon? I hope that there is an appeal.

Jo

-

peter hurd

She lives over here now - and has closed all the public footpaths that gothrough her land. I don't know how she managed that. I'm not a fan ofanything she does.Jo-"Anouk Sickler" Friday, September 30, 2005 7:28 PMRe: Vegan For A Week>> college life has changed since I was a student in the 90's.> I am going to college again, and I am seeing the changes.>> in my lit class, instead of notebooks to write on, students bring their> laptops and just type away. also, the entire application, to get into> college, is done entirely online.> the other day someone made me feel Really old.>> I was discussing with someone my age (32) that Madonna has written> several childrens books and we were wondering if they were any good.>> suddenly, an 18 year old freshman interrupts and says, "hey, didn't> she used to be big in the 90's or something?>> i am old, but thats ok. :)>>> , "Lynda" wrote:> > O.K., I am really concerned about the ability of college students to> think for themselves or to do their homework!> >> > Of course, doing one's homework would have made for a non-whiney,> possibly boring article. OR it could have made for an interesting> read about the great restaurants this person found or "wow, I didn't> know RICE milk ice cream could taste so good."> >> > Or is negativity the watch word for today?> >> > Lynda, who found an organic store in Weaverville! Wahoooo!!! A> whole mound of fresh green beans for dinner tonight!> > -> > peter hurd> > > > Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:14 PM> > Re: Vegan For A Week> >> >>>>>>>> To send an email to - >

At the risk of setting Anouk off again ( oh what the heck, its good to be passionate about something ) Isnt that typical American mindset, lokk at Grenada, Iraq, etc............

If I Ruled The World.....

The Valley Vegan...............Jo Cwazy <heartwork wrote:

I don't know Peter - but it is a real cheek to come here and override the by-laws.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:37 PM

Jo

-

peter hurd

I used to like her when I was a back then when I was a teen, that was then

But, she is too much about Image and Money.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> The Bitch, who the hell does she think she is? some religious icon?

I hope that there is an appeal.

>

> The Valley Vegan..............

>

> Fel iar dan badell Sulkily

>

>

>

> Jo Cwazy <heartwork@c...> wrote:

> Last week there was something on teletext stating she had won the

right to close them.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter hurd

>

> Friday, September 30, 2005 9:30 PM

> Re: Vegan For A Week

I didn't know she had done that. I would be upset too.

She needs to drink some humble tea.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> At the risk of setting Anouk off again ( oh what the heck, its good

to be passionate about something ) Isnt that typical American mindset,

lokk at Grenada, Iraq, etc............

>

> If I Ruled The World.....

> The Valley Vegan...............

>

> Jo Cwazy <heartwork@c...> wrote:

> I don't know Peter - but it is a real cheek to come here and

override the by-laws.

>

I have always admired how she was able to re-invent herself. I also

liked the fact that she tried to live her own life and be herself.

I do not agree with her power plays though.

Nikki

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

> I used to like her when I was a back then when I was a teen, that

was then

> But, she is too much about Image and Money.

>

>

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> > The Bitch, who the hell does she think she is? some religious

icon?

> I hope that there is an appeal.

> >

> > The Valley Vegan..............

> >

> > Fel iar dan badell Sulkily

> >