need nap

need to play with ruby some more

need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are

and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come home to a

billion and a half e-mails

ugh

denver was great

of course the beer fest was wunderbar

tho..how come no one in denver smiles???

and why does Amtrak have to stop ever 12 miles?

sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

fraggle

War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

WELCOME HOME!

Glad you had fun.

Nikki :)

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> just stumbled in my door...

> need shower...

> need nap

> need to play with ruby some more

> need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are

>

> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still

come home to a billion and a half e-mails

> ugh

>

>

> denver was great

> of course the beer fest was wunderbar

>

> tho..how come no one in denver smiles???

> and why does Amtrak have to stop ever 12 miles?

>

> sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

> War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

ya, who would have thought...fun at a beer festival fer me

*giggle snort*

since i didn't go last year, made up fer lost time this year

:)

, " earthstrm " <nikkimack@m...> wrote:

> WELCOME HOME!

>

> Glad you had fun.

>

> Nikki :)

>

>

> , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> > just stumbled in my door...

> > need shower...

> > need nap

> > need to play with ruby some more

> > need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are

> >

> > and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still

> come home to a billion and a half e-mails

> > ugh

> >

> >

> > denver was great

> > of course the beer fest was wunderbar

> >

> > tho..how come no one in denver smiles???

> > and why does Amtrak have to stop ever 12 miles?

> >

> > sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

> >

> > fraggle

> >

> >

> >

> > War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.

Hi Fraggle

Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the fire

going :-)

> need shower...

> need nap

> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come home

to a billion and a half e-mails

Now don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and a

quarter.

Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)

*humming lullabies* :-)

BB

Peter

fire?

nah..no thanx

as rebecca repeatedly said

" why is the sun two inches from this town?!!! " (denver)

how she got a sunburn in denver is beyond me....

but....

Peter <metalscarab

Oct 4, 2005 11:11 AM

Re: home..................

Hi Fraggle

Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the fire

going :-)

> need shower...

> need nap

> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come home

to a billion and a half e-mails

Now don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and a

quarter.

Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)

*humming lullabies* :-)

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

Welcome back stubble head! hows the belt collection, see any nice ones in Denver?.............nah probably all cow out there?

Anything vegan out that way? I hopr you checked the beer before you drank it all..

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fire?nah..no thanxas rebecca repeatedly said"why is the sun two inches from this town?!!!" (denver)how she got a sunburn in denver is beyond me....but....Peter Oct 4, 2005 11:11 AM Subject: Re: home..................Hi Fraggle> just stumbled in my door...Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the firegoing :-)> need shower...> need nap> need to play with ruby some more> need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come hometo a billion and a half e-mailsNow don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and aquarter.>

tho..how come no one in denver smiles???Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)> sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*humming lullabies* :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

i have enough belts fer now..thanx tho

and..stubblehead? only on the train ride home..no place really to shave....restrooms sorta small....

and...i'll writr about veganny options in a bit

peter hurd Oct 4, 2005 11:24 AM Re: home..................

Welcome back stubble head! hows the belt collection, see any nice ones in Denver?.............nah probably all cow out there?

Anything vegan out that way? I hopr you checked the beer before you drank it all..

The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fire?nah..no thanxas rebecca repeatedly said"why is the sun two inches from this town?!!!" (denver)how she got a sunburn in denver is beyond me....but....Peter Oct 4, 2005 11:11 AM Subject: Re: home..................Hi Fraggle> just stumbled in my door...Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the firegoing :-)> need shower...> need nap> need to play with ruby some more> need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come hometo a billion and a half e-mailsNow don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and aquarter.> tho..how come no one in denver smiles???Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)> sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*humming lullabies* :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

Hi Nikki

> Re: home..................

> WELCOME HOME!

What is this... are you aiming to name as many heavy metal songs as possible

in as few words... first Dream Theater, then Metallica, and all in 3 words!

:-)

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

> > Re: home..................

> > WELCOME HOME!

>

> What is this... are you aiming to name as many heavy metal songs as

possible

> in as few words... first Dream Theater, then Metallica, and all in 3

words!

> :-)

Jenkies! You found me out!

;)

BB

Nikki

Welcome back dude! We missed U!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

just stumbled in my door...need shower...need napneed to play with ruby some moreneed...to figure out where my motorcycle keys areand..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come home to a billion and a half e-mailsughdenver was greatof course the beer fest was wunderbartho..how come no one in denver smiles???and why does Amtrak have to stop ever 12 miles?sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepfraggleWar doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left. Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

I've heard that the thinner air is the cause. All the junk in the air helps filter out the sun working as a sunblock.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fire?nah..no thanxas rebecca repeatedly said"why is the sun two inches from this town?!!!" (denver)how she got a sunburn in denver is beyond me....but....Peter <metalscarabOct 4, 2005 11:11 AM Subject: Re: home..................Hi Fraggle> just stumbled in my door...Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the firegoing :-)> need shower...> need nap> need to play with ruby some more> need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come hometo a billion and a half e-mailsNow don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and

aquarter.> tho..how come no one in denver smiles???Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)> sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*humming lullabies* :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

i was actually making a joke cuz we live in california...and she goes 1000 miles away, and gets sunburn

it was a combination of things..and just as much that we walked everywhere all the time

I've heard that the thinner air is the cause. All the junk in the air helps filter out the sun working as a sunblock.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: fire?nah..no thanxas rebecca repeatedly said"why is the sun two inches from this town?!!!" (denver)how she got a sunburn in denver is beyond me....but....Peter <metalscarabOct 4, 2005 11:11 AM Subject: Re: home..................Hi Fraggle> just stumbled in my door...Good to have you back... take a seat in the corner, and we'll get the firegoing :-)> need shower...> need nap> need to play with ruby some more> need...to figure out where my motorcycle keys are> and..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come hometo a billion and a half e-mailsNow don't exaggerate. You know full well that it was only a billion and aquarter.> tho..how come no one in denver smiles???Perhaps you need to know Denver to be able to answer that!!! :-)> sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*humming lullabies* :-)BBPeterTo send an email to -

hi fraggle-

i lived in denver for a short time before moving east about 5 years ago... i think alot of people live there simply for the winter skiing and aren't happy unless they're on skis, talking about skiing, shopping for new skis, etc... that and the lack of oxygen probably suck the smiles away ;)

i went to the great american beerfest at that time... was in the downtown convention center and i think tix were $30... it's got to be bigger now, right? i just remember tons of people and looking for the most bizarre microbrew flavor and the best pumpkin ale... mem'ries...

andrea

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

just stumbled in my door...need shower...need napneed to play with ruby some moreneed...to figure out where my motorcycle keys areand..even if i turned off all my groups and sites..i still come home to a billion and a half e-mailsughdenver was greatof course the beer fest was wunderbartho..how come no one in denver smiles???and why does Amtrak have to stop ever 12 miles?sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepfraggleWar doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.