IndiaDivine.org

I sent a letter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O.K., we are food network junkies here. We all watch Iron Chef America and all the old reruns of Iron Chef. So, DH and I were talking about how they are getting kind of routine and we thought it would be kewl, after the discussions here, to challenge these guys to a REAL couple of competition. So off went a letter saying that two of the ultimate challenges to prove who is really a great chef would be one on vegan cooking and one on raw foods!

I'm waiting to hear back (they usually do write back).

Lynda

Lynda-

great idea! ;)

I'm curious what the reply will be

andrea

Lynda <lurine wrote:

O.K., we are food network junkies here. We all watch Iron Chef America and all the old reruns of Iron Chef. So, DH and I were talking about how they are getting kind of routine and we thought it would be kewl, after the discussions here, to challenge these guys to a REAL couple of competition. So off went a letter saying that two of the ultimate challenges to prove who is really a great chef would be one on vegan cooking and one on raw foods!

I'm waiting to hear back (they usually do write back).

Lynda

h fraggle

your message erased

when I hit the reply button,

but you were talking abot the food channel

I don't watch tv, but I'm thinking of getting cable

in the future. I just got fed up with the stupid shows and stupid

commercials that were on.

I miss the history, discvoery channel, and the independen film channel.

I wish we could just choose a few channels thats it.

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

They used to play those kinds of shows (like Nova, etc) on channel 8, which is done by ASU here in the valley, but now they must be mostly on cable, which I don't too. I really miss that kinda of stuff! I used to really enjoy Bill Nye the science guy too. Interesting sense of humor, but got the point accross.Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

h fraggle your message erasedwhen I hit the reply button,but you were talking abot the food channelI don't watch tv, but I'm thinking of getting cablein the future. I just got fed up with the stupid shows and stupidcommercials that were on. I miss the history, discvoery channel, and the independen film channel.I wish we could just choose a few channels thats it. , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:> Jonnie

for Good Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.