Bond (R-MO)

Coburn (R-OK)

Cochran (R-MS)

Cornyn (R-TX)

Inhofe (R-OK)

Roberts (R-KS)

Sessions (R-AL)

Stevens (R-AK)

Making Oklahoma the only 100% Nazi state.

RIGHT NOW

in this new world order,

RIGHT NOW

no one is free

RIGHT NOW

Corporations own this world

RIGHT NOW

we are victems of thier greed

Sad, but interesting. Fill me in on the geography, isnt Okie one of the big farming states, cant picture farmers and nazi`s together. excuse my geography if I`m wrong.

Who are the other states? I would have expected a lot of southern states/rednecks?

The Valley Vegan................

Yn ddwl fel llo Very stupid fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the US senate approved a $440 billion military spending bill with a rider that prohibits torture of detainees, prisoners, etcthese senators voted AGAINST the riderthe US Senators who voted for torture:Allard (R-CO)Bond (R-MO)Coburn (R-OK)Cochran (R-MS)Cornyn (R-TX)Inhofe (R-OK)Roberts (R-KS)Sessions (R-AL)Stevens (R-AK) Making Oklahoma the only 100% Nazi state.RIGHT NOW in this new world order, RIGHT NOW no one is freeRIGHT NOW Corporations own this worldRIGHT NOW we are victems of thier greed

use to be *indian territory*...one of the areas we left over fer the natives to live in..then decided we wanted it as well....

yeah..big farming state..lotsa factory farms as well

CO...colorado...

MO..missouri

MS..mississippi

TX...texas

KS..kansas

AL...alabama

AK..alaska peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 2:56 PM Re: these senators APPROVE torture

Sad, but interesting. Fill me in on the geography, isnt Okie one of the big farming states, cant picture farmers and nazi`s together. excuse my geography if I`m wrong.

Who are the other states? I would have expected a lot of southern states/rednecks?

the US senate approved a $440 billion military spending bill with a rider that prohibits torture of detainees, prisoners, etcthese senators voted AGAINST the riderthe US Senators who voted for torture:Allard (R-CO)Bond (R-MO)Coburn (R-OK)Cochran (R-MS)Cornyn (R-TX)Inhofe (R-OK)Roberts (R-KS)Sessions (R-AL)Stevens (R-AK) Making Oklahoma the only 100% Nazi state.RIGHT NOW in this new world order, RIGHT NOW no one is freeRIGHT NOW Corporations own this worldRIGHT NOW we are victems of thier greed

OK is the state of oil. It is where the government moved the Indians and then decided that they were making too much money off the oil, so killed a few off, took the land back that the Osage had purchased with their own money and gave it to persons of non-red color. Plus they salted the rolls with persons of non-red color so that they would get the oil royalty.

Not sure how much farming gets done there but there are lots of cattle ranches.

It is, though, a good state to homeschool in.

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Thursday, October 06, 2005 2:56 PM

Re: these senators APPROVE torture

I can understand Texas - need I say more?, and mississipi and alabama- being southern, but colorado,missouri, kansas where are they?, and Alaska? surely too cold for nazis? althoughthey did try russia for a while?

The Valley Vegan.............

Ni ddaw ddoe yn ol Yesterday will not return fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

use to be *indian territory*...one of the areas we left over fer the natives to live in..then decided we wanted it as well....

CO...colorado...

MO..missouri

MS..mississippi

TX...texas

KS..kansas

AL...alabama

there are..umm..conservatives...everywhere

colorado has a large rural population.....rocky mountain state

kansas is right next door..plains...very conservative..tried banning evolution from being taught in skools...

alaska has a ton of conservatives.... peter hurd Oct 7, 2005 12:39 PM Re: these senators APPROVE torture

I can understand Texas - need I say more?, and mississipi and alabama- being southern, but colorado,missouri, kansas where are they?, and Alaska? surely too cold for nazis? althoughthey did try russia for a while?

The Valley Vegan.............

Ni ddaw ddoe yn ol Yesterday will not return fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

CO...colorado...

MO..missouri

MS..mississippi

TX...texas

KS..kansas

AL...alabama

well

maybe the last rush in 1906(er was it 1907?)

but..not for the first oklahoma land rush of 1889, and the ones in the 1890's...

the first commercial oil well in oklahoma wasn't put in until 1897....

Lynda Oct 6, 2005 10:17 PM Re: these senators APPROVE torture

OK is the state of oil. It is where the government moved the Indians and then decided that they were making too much money off the oil, so killed a few off, took the land back that the Osage had purchased with their own money and gave it to persons of non-red color. Plus they salted the rolls with persons of non-red color so that they would get the oil royalty.

Lynda

-

peter hurd

When the government decided to relocate East Coast tribes to OK, the Osage sold their land and took that money and bought land in OK instead of being forced to relocate to a reservation of the government's choosing. Well, it seems they did a pretty good job of choosing the land they bought.

By the 1920s the "war" against the Osage was in full swing and is known as the Osage Reign of Terror. The government made the richest of the Osage wards of the court. BTW, the Osage were the richest ethnic group in the U.S. at that time, they lived in mansions, road in limosines, sent their kids to private schools, finishing schools and universities in Europe.

Once Congress and the BIA started appointed wards to oversee the funds, suddenly "suicides" became prevailent. The rip off amounted to millions! For example, by 1971, 151 "non-Osage" Osage had made $31.5 million dollars off oil royalties.

If you can get past the whining (and there is a ton of it) and want some well researched work on what happened to the Osage, read "The Deaths of Sybil Bolton."

Lynda

-

fraggle

Friday, October 07, 2005 4:39 PM

well

maybe the last rush in 1906(er was it 1907?)

but..not for the first oklahoma land rush of 1889, and the ones in the 1890's...

the first commercial oil well in oklahoma wasn't put in until 1897....

Lynda Oct 6, 2005 10:17 PM Re: these senators APPROVE torture

Lynda

-

peter hurd