IndiaDivine.org

grapefruit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://doityourself.com/fruits/citruscontainers.htm-----Original Message----- peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 1:30 PM Re: Re: brocoli

How big would this greenhouse need to be to grow a grapefruit tree?, my entire graden is 10 paces by 8.

The Valley Vegan.............

Cyntaf ei og, cyntaf ei gryman First with his harrow, first with his sickle fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

maybe ya should build a greenhouse!!!

then you could have yer fresh picked citrus

grapefruit is nasty....

ick

:) peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 11:16 AM Re: Re: brocoli

Hey, I eat half a grapefruit every morning, I would die to taste a fresh citrus fruit just off a tree, not going to happen in my garden though is it! I love pink and rubt grapefruit. Give some to santa to put in my stocking!

The Valley Vegan..................Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

Hi peter,I can send you oranges. I have tons, they are green right now (only it doesn't mattercause I like em that way, even though some people thinks it's weird)I also have two pink and yellow grapefruit trees, but you don't eat those.I don't even know if it is allow to ship fruits someplace, but they would be ready around december or january. or is it legal?althought they never really do turn orange, really that is a myth. , "Lynda" wrote:> Somehow I don't think ICE will keep them HOT.> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:17 PM> Re: brocoli> > > > > pack em in dry ice....> :)> > > > Lynda > Oct 4, 2005 4:34 PM > > Re: brocoli > > > Peetah, Peetah, Peetah. I keep tellin ya, these things taste bestwhen they are HOT!> > Now, we sell books and it takes 10 weeks for one to get toAustralia. I figure half that to GB, and that ain't sounding so goodfor the broccoli!> > Eeeuuuu, can you image the mess of the hush puppies and broccoliafter being in a package for 5 weeks!> > Lynda> ----- >

Nice thought Fraggle, but seriously what room I have got is needed by the kids , aint even got room for the barrel to grow it in , never mind the tree!

Nice thought though, appreciate it. There was an old greenhouse in the back garden when we moved in, but had to demolish it as it was dangerous, and so now we have room to swing a kitten.

The Valley Vegan...................

Cenfigen a ladd ei pherchennog Envy destroys its possessor fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

http://doityourself.com/fruits/citruscontainers.htm-----Original Message----- peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 1:30 PM Re: Re: brocoli

How big would this greenhouse need to be to grow a grapefruit tree?, my entire graden is 10 paces by 8.

Cyntaf ei og, cyntaf ei gryman First with his harrow, first with his sickle fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

grapefruit is nasty....

ick

Hey, I eat half a grapefruit every morning, I would die to taste a fresh citrus fruit just off a tree, not going to happen in my garden though is it! I love pink and rubt grapefruit. Give some to santa to put in my stocking!

Hi peter,I can send you oranges. I have tons, they are green right now (only it doesn't mattercause I like em that way, even though some people thinks it's weird)I also have two pink and yellow grapefruit trees, but you don't eat those.I don't even know if it is allow to ship fruits someplace, but they would be ready around december or january. or is it legal?althought they never really do turn orange, really that is a myth. , "Lynda" wrote:> Somehow I don't think ICE will keep them HOT.> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:17 PM> Re: brocoli> > > > > pack em in dry ice....> :)> >

> > Lynda > Oct 4, 2005 4:34 PM > > Re: brocoli > > > Peetah, Peetah, Peetah. I keep tellin ya, these things taste bestwhen they are HOT!> > Now, we sell books and it takes 10 weeks for one to get toAustralia. I figure half that to GB, and that ain't sounding so goodfor the broccoli!> > Eeeuuuu, can you image the mess of the hush puppies and broccoliafter being in a package for 5 weeks!> > Lynda> ----- >

but it on yer roof!

:) peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 1:59 PM Re: Re: grapefruit

Nice thought Fraggle, but seriously what room I have got is needed by the kids , aint even got room for the barrel to grow it in , never mind the tree!

Nice thought though, appreciate it. There was an old greenhouse in the back garden when we moved in, but had to demolish it as it was dangerous, and so now we have room to swing a kitten.

Cenfigen a ladd ei pherchennog Envy destroys its possessor fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

grapefruit is nasty....

ick

Hi peter,I can send you oranges. I have tons, they are green right now (only it doesn't mattercause I like em that way, even though some people thinks it's weird)I also have two pink and yellow grapefruit trees, but you don't eat those.I don't even know if it is allow to ship fruits someplace, but they would be ready around december or january. or is it legal?althought they never really do turn orange, really that is a myth. , "Lynda" wrote:> Somehow I don't think ICE will keep them HOT.> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:17 PM> Re: brocoli> > > > > pack em in dry ice....> :)> > > > Lynda > Oct 4, 2005 4:34 PM > > Re: brocoli > > > Peetah, Peetah, Peetah. I keep tellin ya, these things taste bestwhen they are HOT!> > Now, we sell books and it takes 10 weeks for one to get toAustralia. I figure half that to GB, and that ain't sounding so goodfor the broccoli!> > Eeeuuuu, can you image the mess of the hush puppies and broccoliafter being in a package for 5 weeks!> > Lynda> ----- >

bit high and steep.

The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

but it on yer roof!

:) peter hurd Oct 6, 2005 1:59 PM Re: Re: grapefruit

grapefruit is nasty....

ick

Hi peter,I can send you oranges. I have tons, they are green right now (only it doesn't mattercause I like em that way, even though some people thinks it's weird)I also have two pink and yellow grapefruit trees, but you don't eat those.I don't even know if it is allow to ship fruits someplace, but they would be ready around december or january. or is it legal?althought they never really do turn orange, really that is a myth. , "Lynda" wrote:> Somehow I don't think ICE will keep them HOT.> > Lynda> - > fraggle > > Tuesday, October 04, 2005 2:17 PM> Re: brocoli> > > > > pack em in dry ice....> :)> >

> > Lynda > Oct 4, 2005 4:34 PM > > Re: brocoli > > > Peetah, Peetah, Peetah. I keep tellin ya, these things taste bestwhen they are HOT!> > Now, we sell books and it takes 10 weeks for one to get toAustralia. I figure half that to GB, and that ain't sounding so goodfor the broccoli!> > Eeeuuuu, can you image the mess of the hush puppies and broccoliafter being in a package for 5 weeks!> > Lynda> ----- >