Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there's

just me and Colin.

Jo

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4

humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?

>

> The Valley Vegan...........

>

> At y blewyn To a tee

>

>

> jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to be

quite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally a

sitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of the

garden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (none

upstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have a

fair sized front garden and large back garden, and a lovely view.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter hurd

>

> Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM

> Re: Re: gardening

>

>

> Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, when

communities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way of

accomodating the workers was to build streets of terraced

houses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 years

ago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (

rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days to

provide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs on

the extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have a

bedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.

> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have a

small garden.

>

> AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales,

but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.

This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniform

across Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase

(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over the

century), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,

with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000

a century later.

>

>

>

> Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate that

roofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrial

revolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin that

helped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers needed

housing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of building

going on in 19th century Wales.

>

>

>

> The result, of course, was distinctive rows of terraced homes seen

in the South Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd and

in any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workers

and their families.

>

> This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.

>

> The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!

having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windows

at the front.

>

>

>

>

> A bit different to your average American family home eh?

>

>

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

> Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on an

old hearth

>

>

> earthstrm <nikkimack@m...> wrote:

>

> Hi Peter

>

> >

> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing

> in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!

> >

>

>

> Oh I do! It's small, but it's mine. And we have a beautiful backyard.

> No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is

> not that bad. And again, it's mine!

>

> What are the Welsh Valley houses like?

>

> Nikki :)

Peter H

>

>

>

>

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new

Security Centre.

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

Plenty of room for 3 kittens then!

When you were 44? how long ago was that?

Ha!

The Valley Vegan...............

Gwisg orau merch yw gwylder Modesty is a girl's best dress

heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there'sjust me and Colin.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?> > The Valley Vegan...........> > At y blewyn To a tee > > > jo wrote:> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to bequite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally asitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of thegarden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (noneupstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have afair sized front garden and large back garden, and a lovely view.> >

Jo> - > peter hurd > > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM> Re: Re: gardening> > > Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, whencommunities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way ofaccomodating the workers was to build streets of terracedhouses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 yearsago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days toprovide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs onthe extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have abedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have asmall garden.> > AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived

in Wales,but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniformacross Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over thecentury), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000a century later.> > > > Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate thatroofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrialrevolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin thathelped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers neededhousing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of buildinggoing on in 19th century Wales.> > > > The result, of course, was distinctive rows of terraced homes seenin the South

Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd andin any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workersand their families.> > This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.> > The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windowsat the front.> > > > > A bit different to your average American family home eh?> > > > The Valley Vegan.................> > Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on anold hearth > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing > in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!> > > > > Oh I do! It's small, but it's

mine. And we have a beautiful backyard. > No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is > not that bad. And again, it's mine!> > What are the Welsh Valley houses like?> > Nikki :)> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > To send an email to - > > > >

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, October 07, 2005 9:37 PM

Re: Re: Welsh Houses

Ha!

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there'sjust me and Colin.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?> > The Valley Vegan...........> > At y blewyn To a tee > > > jo wrote:> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to bequite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally asitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of thegarden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (noneupstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have afair sized front garden and large back garden, and a lovely view.> > Jo> - > peter hurd > > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM> Re: Re: gardening> > > Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, whencommunities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way ofaccomodating the workers was to build streets of terracedhouses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 yearsago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days toprovide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs onthe extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have abedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have asmall garden.> > AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales,but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniformacross Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over thecentury), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000a century later.> > > > Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate thatroofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrialrevolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin thathelped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers neededhousing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of buildinggoing on in 19th century Wales.> > > > The result, of course, was distinctive rows of terraced homes seenin the South Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd andin any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workersand their families.> > This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.> > The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windowsat the front.> > > > > A bit different to your average American family home eh?> > > > The Valley Vegan.................> > Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on anold hearth > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing > in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!> > > > > Oh I do! It's small, but it's mine. And we have a beautiful backyard. > No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is > not that bad. And again, it's mine!> > What are the Welsh Valley houses like?> > Nikki :)> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > To send an email to - > > > >

Double WOW, 57 and still a metal head!

EXCELLENT

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there'sjust me and Colin.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?> > The Valley Vegan...........> > At y blewyn To a tee > > > jo wrote:> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to bequite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally asitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of thegarden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (noneupstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have afair sized front garden and large back

garden, and a lovely view.> > Jo> - > peter hurd > > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM> Re: Re: gardening> > > Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, whencommunities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way ofaccomodating the workers was to build streets of terracedhouses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 yearsago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days toprovide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs onthe extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have abedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have asmall garden.> > AT THE turn of

the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales,but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniformacross Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over thecentury), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000a century later.> > > > Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate thatroofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrialrevolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin thathelped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers neededhousing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of buildinggoing on in 19th century Wales.> > > > The result, of course, was distinctive

rows of terraced homes seenin the South Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd andin any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workersand their families.> > This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.> > The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windowsat the front.> > > > > A bit different to your average American family home eh?> > > > The Valley Vegan.................> > Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on anold hearth > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing > in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!> > > >

> Oh I do! It's small, but it's mine. And we have a beautiful backyard. > No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is > not that bad. And again, it's mine!> > What are the Welsh Valley houses like?> > Nikki :)> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > To send an email to - > > > >

I was about your age when I first discovered metal (a bit late I know) and it has become a major passion with me. I like people to be passionate about music - whatever kind :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:09 PM

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there'sjust me and Colin.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?> > The Valley Vegan...........> > At y blewyn To a tee > > > jo wrote:> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to bequite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally asitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of thegarden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (noneupstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have afair sized front garden and large back garden, and a lovely view.> > Jo> - > peter hurd > > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM> Re: Re: gardening> > > Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, whencommunities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way ofaccomodating the workers was to build streets of terracedhouses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 yearsago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days toprovide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs onthe extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have abedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have asmall garden.> > AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales,but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniformacross Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over thecentury), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000a century later.> > > > Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate thatroofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrialrevolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin thathelped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers neededhousing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of buildinggoing on in 19th century Wales.> > > > The result, of course, was distinctive rows of terraced homes seenin the South Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd andin any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workersand their families.> > This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.> > The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windowsat the front.> > > > > A bit different to your average American family home eh?> > > > The Valley Vegan.................> > Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on anold hearth > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing > in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!> > > > > Oh I do! It's small, but it's mine. And we have a beautiful backyard. > No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is > not that bad. And again, it's mine!> > What are the Welsh Valley houses like?> > Nikki :)> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > To send an email to - > > > >

Hi Jo

> When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there's

> just me and Colin.

What about the rabbit? Or have I got Peter's age wrong?

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

I handn't forgotten Fluff, but she lived in the garden, so didn't include

her.

BB

Jo

-

" Peter " <metalscarab

Friday, October 07, 2005 10:36 PM

> Hi Jo

>

> > When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there's

> > just me and Colin.

>

> What about the rabbit? Or have I got Peter's age wrong?

>

> BB

> Peter

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

I agree, its good to have something that fires up the blood. Plus I believe its almost as good as medicine. Whenever I am stressed and plug in my guitar, an hour or so later, its like I just dont care less, and feel tumps happier. Cant speak for the neighbours though!

The Valley Vegan..............

Agos at ei galon Close to one's heart jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I was about your age when I first discovered metal (a bit late I know) and it has become a major passion with me. I like people to be passionate about music - whatever kind :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

When I was your age there were 4 humans and a budgie. Now there'sjust me and Colin.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Sounds similar to mine, my bathroom is downstairs also. There are 4humans and 2 cats in ours, how many in yours?> > The Valley Vegan...........> > At y blewyn To a tee > > > jo wrote:> From what I have seen on the telly most American homes seem to bequite large. Ours was built for farm workers. It was originally asitting room, kitchen and two bedrooms - with a loo at the end of thegarden. It has since been changed to have a downstairs bathroom (noneupstairs) and divided one bedroom to make three. We do however have afair sized front garden and large back

garden, and a lovely view.> > Jo> - > peter hurd > > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:05 PM> Re: Re: gardening> > > Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, whencommunities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way ofaccomodating the workers was to build streets of terracedhouses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 yearsago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down (rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days toprovide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs onthe extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have abedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.> The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have asmall garden.> > AT THE turn of

the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales,but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million.This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniformacross Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase(Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over thecentury), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population,with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000a century later.> > > > Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate thatroofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrialrevolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, copper and tin thathelped build modern Britain. All these industrial workers neededhousing, and it no surprise therefore that there was a lot of buildinggoing on in 19th century Wales.> > > > The result, of course, was distinctive

rows of terraced homes seenin the South Wales Valleys, in the slate mining areas of Gwynedd andin any town where industry required speedily-built housing for workersand their families.> > This is a typical ( same as mine ) house in the South Wales Valleys.> > The picture shows each house is the width of the average crap motor!having one front door, one downstairs window and two upstairs windowsat the front.> > > > > A bit different to your average American family home eh?> > > > The Valley Vegan.................> > Hawdd cynnau tan ar hen aelwyd It is easy to kindle a fire on anold hearth > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Hi Peter> > >> > Wish I lived there, youve obviously never seen the terraced housing > in the Welsh valleys! Think yourself lucky!> > > >

> Oh I do! It's small, but it's mine. And we have a beautiful backyard. > No closets, no storage and we are always next to each other, but it is > not that bad. And again, it's mine!> > What are the Welsh Valley houses like?> > Nikki :)> > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > To send an email to - > > > >

Hi Peter

You are lucky to be able to play. I always enjoyed listening to Peter (my Peter) play and sing. I cannot play any instruments - but love listening.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:27 PM

I agree, its good to have something that fires up the blood. Plus I believe its almost as good as medicine. Whenever I am stressed and plug in my guitar, an hour or so later, its like I just dont care less, and feel tumps happier. Cant speak for the neighbours though!

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

Hmmm... kinda sounds like sex to me.....peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

Chist Jonnie an hour?!!!!!!!!

The Valley Vegan..................

Gormod o ddim nid yw dda Too much of anything is not good

Gwisg orau merch yw gwylder Modesty is a girl's best dress Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

Never too late to learn.

The Valley Vegan...................

A fo ben, bid bont He who would be head let him be a bridge jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

You are lucky to be able to play. I always enjoyed listening to Peter (my Peter) play and sing. I cannot play any instruments - but love listening.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:27 PM

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

Hi Jo

As you can tell I am a bit behind in my reading the group. I blame

Peter, he keeps distracting me offline going on and on about

astrology and Freemasons and all that.

;)

But I did want to comment on this post! I hope that when I am even a

few years older, I have the same spirit, attitude and open-mindness

as you do now. You are still young, but as we age people tend to get

more withdrawn and tighter into their set ways and I do not see that

in you at all.

You have such a beautiful mind and I'm glad you share it with us.

Ok, that's twice now I've been nice this morning, I must need more

coffee.

BB

Nikki :)

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> 13 years ago.

>

> Jo

> -

> peter hurd

>

> Friday, October 07, 2005 9:37 PM

> Re: Re: Welsh Houses

>

>

> Plenty of room for 3 kittens then!

> When you were 44? how long ago was that?

Hi jo,

that is great that peter is a musician,

I have some musician friends and I find them to be such creative people.

I have a little keyboard and like to practice sometimes.

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> Hi Peter

>

> You are lucky to be able to play. I always enjoyed listening to

Peter (my Peter) play and sing. I cannot play any instruments - but

love listening.

>

>

Thanks Nikki

I'm blushing now :-)

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <nikkimack

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 2:22 PM

Re: Welsh Houses

> Hi Jo

>

> As you can tell I am a bit behind in my reading the group. I blame

> Peter, he keeps distracting me offline going on and on about

> astrology and Freemasons and all that.

>

> ;)

>

> But I did want to comment on this post! I hope that when I am even a

> few years older, I have the same spirit, attitude and open-mindness

> as you do now. You are still young, but as we age people tend to get

> more withdrawn and tighter into their set ways and I do not see that

> in you at all.

>

> You have such a beautiful mind and I'm glad you share it with us.

>

> Ok, that's twice now I've been nice this morning, I must need more

> coffee.

>

> BB

> Nikki :)

>

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> >

> > 13 years ago.

> >

> > Jo

> > -

> > peter hurd

> >

> > Friday, October 07, 2005 9:37 PM

> > Re: Re: Welsh Houses

> >

> >

> > Plenty of room for 3 kittens then!

> > When you were 44? how long ago was that?

>

To send an email to -

>

That's good Anouk - it must be good to be able to play.

Jo

-

" Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:07 PM

Re: Welsh Houses

> Hi jo,

> that is great that peter is a musician,

> I have some musician friends and I find them to be such creative people.

> I have a little keyboard and like to practice sometimes.

>

>

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > You are lucky to be able to play. I always enjoyed listening to

> Peter (my Peter) play and sing. I cannot play any instruments - but

> love listening.

> >

> >

To send an email to -

>

Hi Nikki

> As you can tell I am a bit behind in my reading the group. I blame

> Peter, he keeps distracting me offline going on and on about

> astrology and Freemasons and all that.

Hey... that's not fair.... I've hardly got going on the subject yet :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

> Hey... that's not fair.... I've hardly got going on the subject

yet :-)

LOL - tis ok, I'm still listening (reading). That would be of course

if there was anything to " listen " to....

Besides, by next March you should have a lot more to tell! If you

don't mind I would love to live vicariously through you on this one

since I can't be there.

BB

Hi Nikki

> LOL - tis ok, I'm still listening (reading). That would be of course

> if there was anything to " listen " to....

>

> Besides, by next March you should have a lot more to tell! If you

> don't mind I would love to live vicariously through you on this one

> since I can't be there.

Well, don't know how much time I'll really have. I think at some point I

need to just move into the library and not leave!!! Or, even better, become

exceptionally rich, and have the entire library transported to the UK....

after all, most of it originated here!!!

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

> Well, don't know how much time I'll really have. I think at some

point I

> need to just move into the library and not leave!!!

See that would be my problem. I would walk in and freeze not knowing

where to turn to first. There would be so much I would want to read

that I wouldn't know where to start.

>Or, even better, become

> exceptionally rich, and have the entire library transported to the

UK....

> after all, most of it originated here!!!

No, too dangerous! Not that it does not deserve to be there. But

some of that info is so old you shouldn't move it much less read it!

It could crumble!

Guess you'll just have to move to the states!

BB

Nikki

I know, kinda short, but hey, I'm not as young as I once was.... I like my sleep these days!peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Chist Jonnie an hour?!!!!!!!!

The Valley Vegan..................

Gormod o ddim nid yw dda Too much of anything is not good

Gwisg orau merch yw gwylder Modesty is a girl's best dress Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

EXCELLENT

13 years ago.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ha!

Hi Nikki

> See that would be my problem. I would walk in and freeze not knowing

> where to turn to first. There would be so much I would want to read

> that I wouldn't know where to start.

It's better than the other option, which is running around feverishly

dragging books from shelves before another shiny book takes your attention

:-)

> No, too dangerous! Not that it does not deserve to be there. But

> some of that info is so old you shouldn't move it much less read it!

> It could crumble!

> Guess you'll just have to move to the states!

Hmmm... let me think about that for a second.. NO! It's just too weird out

there for me... I mean, the simple fact you can get arrested for walking in

the wrong place is frightening enough :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

> It's better than the other option, which is running around

feverishly

> dragging books from shelves before another shiny book takes your

attention

> :-)

I guess both are quite silly, though at least you would have books

in hand.

Now uh, this is another shiny reference. Are you trying to say

something? :)

> Hmmm... let me think about that for a second.. NO! It's just too

weird out

> there for me... I mean, the simple fact you can get arrested for

walking in

> the wrong place is frightening enough :-)

Don't worry, we'll protect you. I cannot promise that you won't get

arrested, but I can insure it won't be for jaywalking.

BB