IndiaDivine.org

Condo?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Whats a condo? I thought it was a bloody big bird from the Andes? but then I am renowned for my stupidity.

The Valley Vegan...................

Yn ddwl fel llo Very stupid Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Kinda like my condo, eh? :)peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, when communities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way of accomodating the workers was to build streets of terraced houses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 years ago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down ( rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days to provide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs on the extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have a bedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.

The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have a small garden.

AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales, but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million. This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniform across Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase (Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over the century), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population, with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000 a century later.

Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate that roofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrial revolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel, Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

thats a condor

condo is short for condominium....

simple description, and apartment you buy instead of rent peter hurd Oct 8, 2005 9:19 AM Re: Re: Condo?

Whats a condo? I thought it was a bloody big bird from the Andes? but then I am renowned for my stupidity.

RIGHT NOW in this new world order, RIGHT NOW no one is free

RIGHT NOW Corporations own this world

RIGHT NOW we are victems of thier greed

Condor is the bird and some of the biggest were California Condors.

Condos are frequently like row houses and you buy them. http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/rfs/102760278.html

Lynda

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 08, 2005 9:19 AM

Re: Re: Condo?

Most welsh housing is a remnant of its mining heritage, when communities sprang up around the coal mines. The easiest way of accomodating the workers was to build streets of terraced houses/cottages all joined in a row. My house was built over 110 years ago, and like all the other houses was originally a 2 up 2 down ( rooms that is ), It has had an extension built since those days to provide a kitchen and another bedroom, and an extension downstairs on the extension to provide a bathroom.This means that we all have a bedroom, have 1 living room, kitchen, and a bathroom.

The front door opens straight onto the street, at the back I have a small garden.

AT THE turn of the 19th century only 600,000 people lived in Wales, but by 1901 this figure had almost quadrupled to over two million. This population boom is impressive enough, but it was far from uniform across Wales. Most rural counties saw only modest population increase (Cardiganshire, for example swelled from 43,000 to 61,000 over the century), but the South Wales Valleys saw massive leaps in population, with Glamorgan witnessing a ten- fold increase from 71,000 to 860,000 a century later.

Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate that roofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrial revolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel,

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.13/124 - Release 10/7/2005

Hi Peter

Very true!

BBJo

-

Peter

Saturday, October 08, 2005 7:57 PM

Re: Re: Condo?

Hi Peter

> Yn ddwl fel llo Very stupid

Almost English.... "A Dull Fellow" :-)

BB

Peter

Houses that are built with shared walls. You own the inside walls of your own condo, but the common outside areas are shared and y'all share the expenses. peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Welsh heavy industry was in its heyday. It was Welsh slate that roofed houses the world over, Welsh coal that fired the industrial revolution, and Welsh products in iron, steel,

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Jonnie

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.