I am sharing pictures of my garden.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

gardenpictures

43 photos

Anouk says...

hi everyone,

I am fine!

today I worked all day on a paper that is due soon! I was feeling stressed out, so I went out and took pictures of my backyard,garden flowers. these were taken today at around sunset.

they turned out real pretty, I don't know the name of some of them.

on a sad note, they will soon tear down the woods nearby, some houses, trees and a pond to make way for a new road.

This is due to the increase in population in my town and to relieve other roads.

Dora and Jenny, I will write soon. Say hi to aunt and uncle. I hope everyone is doing well, I will probably visit for christmas, but I'm not sure right now.

love, anouk

New to Snapfish? Get 3 prints free!*

Snapfish and the Snapfish logo are trademarks of the Hewlett-Packard Company. All rights reserved.

Snapfish, 303 Second Street, South Tower, Suite 500 San Francisco, CA 94107.

If the 'view my photos' button above does not work, copy and paste the link below into your browser

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=371101128999865053/l=62948502/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

*First-time customers only.

Hi Anouk,

It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging over the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented blooms out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff. I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!

The Valley Vegan............Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Hi Peter

Why worry what others think - it just shows you have a soft centre.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:33 PM

Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.

Hi Anouk,

It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging over the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented blooms out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff. I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!

The Valley Vegan............

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Yes, but a rough exterior.

The Valley Vegan................still sad.jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

Jo

-

peter hurd

Hi Anouk,

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

like a nougat chew?

and how about that hard candy shell? jo Oct 11, 2005 5:14 PM Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.

Hi Peter

Jo

-

peter hurd

Hi Anouk,

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Hi peter,

I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.

one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalk

because I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.

everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling the

world " this is how i see things, how my mind works "

beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)

or this is the story I want to tell.

were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my

relatives, but you guys are family too :)

I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your

neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted.

nature always makes me feel that way.

whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky

while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me.

humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside of

this big round ball.

I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't think

words could describe what i feel.

I think that you should feel proud and grateful

that you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.

you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Hi Anouk,

>

> It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging over

the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented blooms

out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.

I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else

is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!

>

>

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

Hi Anouk

I'm with you in what you say here :-)

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

>

> Hi peter,

>

> I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.

> one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalk

> because I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.

>

> everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling

the

> world " this is how i see things, how my mind works "

> beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)

> or this is the story I want to tell.

>

> were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my

> relatives, but you guys are family too :)

>

> I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your

> neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up

lifted.

> nature always makes me feel that way.

> whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky

> while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me.

> humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside

of

> this big round ball.

>

> I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't think

> words could describe what i feel.

> I think that you should feel proud and grateful

> that you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.

>

> you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you

peace.

>

>

>

>

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Anouk,

> >

> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging

over

> the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented

blooms

> out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good

whiff.

> I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else

> is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right

nutter!

> >

> >

> >

> > The Valley Vegan............

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

>

I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above it, you could see deep down into

it.Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

Hi peter,I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalkbecause I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling theworld "this is how i see things, how my mind works" beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)or this is the story I want to tell. were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my relatives, but you guys are family too :) I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. nature always makes me feel that way.whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. humans are

funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside ofthis big round ball. I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't thinkwords could describe what i feel.I think that you should feel proud and gratefulthat you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> > > > Hi Anouk,> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging overthe fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented bloomsout, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one elseis around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > The Valley

Vegan............> > > > Peter H > > > Jonnie

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

Hi Anouk,

nice words my green fingered friend. Nature is a wonderful thing, I just wish world leaders could see that.Maybe, they could stop and smell a rose, walk through tall grass, look up at a tall tree and not just look , but see.

The Valley Vegan.............

This is a tale of two situationsMutual appreciationAway from narrow preconceptionAvoiding conflict hypertensionNon-phobic word aerobicThis was my domain'Til someone stole my nameYou've got to tolerateAll those people that you hateI'm not in love with youBut I won't hold that against you

Let's get juxtaposed, juxtaposedJust suppose I juxtapose with youAnouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

Hi peter,I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalkbecause I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling theworld "this is how i see things, how my mind works" beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)or this is the story I want to tell. were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my relatives, but you guys are family too :) I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. nature always makes me feel that way.whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. humans are funny that way

in which they tend to see heaven outside ofthis big round ball. I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't thinkwords could describe what i feel.I think that you should feel proud and gratefulthat you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. , peter hurd wrote:>> > > > Hi Anouk,> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging overthe fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented bloomsout, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one elseis around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > >

Peter H > > >

HI Jonnie

That sounds lovely. Visualisation can be very good for you. I love doing guided meditations.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:37 PM

Re: Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.

I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above it, you could see deep down into it.Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: Hi peter,I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalkbecause I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling theworld "this is how i see things, how my mind works" beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)or this is the story I want to tell. were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my relatives, but you guys are family too :) I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. nature always makes me feel that way.whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside ofthis big round ball. I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't thinkwords could describe what i feel.I think that you should feel proud and gratefulthat you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> > > > Hi Anouk,> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging overthe fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented bloomsout, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one elseis around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > Peter H > > > Jonnie

I took a class a long, long time ago where he taught different relaxation techniques. The teach said that usually a person likes only one method, but I found that I like just about any one I try. They are good in different ways. He taught where you tense muscles and then relax them, talking (so to speak) thru your body and telling yourself to relax so and so. He taught where you just talk yourself thru relaxing each part, visualization and hypnosis. Kinda hard to do yourself though... I'ld probably just go away and not come back.jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

HI Jonnie

That sounds lovely. Visualisation can be very good for you. I love doing guided meditations.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:37 PM

I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above it, you could see deep down into

it.Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: Hi peter,I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalkbecause I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling theworld "this is how i see things, how my mind works" beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)or this is the story I want to tell. were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my relatives, but you guys are family too :) I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. nature always makes me feel that way.whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. humans are

funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside ofthis big round ball. I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't thinkwords could describe what i feel.I think that you should feel proud and gratefulthat you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> > > > Hi Anouk,> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging overthe fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented bloomsout, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one elseis around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > The Valley

Vegan............> > > > Peter H > > > Jonnie

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. Jonnie

Tai Chi is very good for relaxation, and controlled breathing is also

excellent.

Jo

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

> I took a class a long, long time ago where he taught different

relaxation techniques. The teach said that usually a person likes

only one method, but I found that I like just about any one I try.

They are good in different ways. He taught where you tense muscles

and then relax them, talking (so to speak) thru your body and telling

yourself to relax so and so. He taught where you just talk yourself

thru relaxing each part, visualization and hypnosis. Kinda hard to

do yourself though... I'ld probably just go away and not come back.

>

> jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:HI Jonnie

>

> That sounds lovely. Visualisation can be very good for you. I

love doing guided meditations.

>

> Jo

> -

> Jonnie Hellens

>

> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:37 PM

> Re: Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.

>

>

> I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I

find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that

stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey

to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel

was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived

recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and

use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and

there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes

along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and

clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and

there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being

there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once

looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above

it, you could see deep down into it.

>

> Anouk Sickler <zurumato@e...> wrote: Hi peter,

>

> I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.

> one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalk

> because I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.

>

> everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling

the

> world " this is how i see things, how my mind works "

> beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)

> or this is the story I want to tell.

>

> were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my

> relatives, but you guys are family too :)

>

> I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your

> neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up

lifted.

> nature always makes me feel that way.

> whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky

> while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me.

> humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside

of

> this big round ball.

>

> I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't think

> words could describe what i feel.

> I think that you should feel proud and grateful

> that you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.

>

> you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you

peace.

>

>

>

>

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi Anouk,

> >

> > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging

over

> the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented

blooms

> out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good

whiff.

> I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else

> is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right

nutter!

> >

> >

> >

> > The Valley Vegan............

> >

> >

> >

> > Peter H

> >

> >

> >

>

Jonnie

>

>

> Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

What is controlled breathing? Is that where you breath in for 5 and then out for 5? heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Tai Chi is very good for relaxation, and controlled breathing is also excellent. Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> I took a class a long, long time ago where he taught different relaxation techniques. The teach said that usually a person likes only one method, but I found that I like just about any one I try. They are good in different ways. He taught where you tense muscles and then relax them, talking (so to speak) thru your body and telling yourself to relax so and so. He taught where you just talk yourself thru relaxing each part, visualization and hypnosis. Kinda hard to do yourself though... I'ld probably just go away and not come back.> > jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:HI Jonnie> >

That sounds lovely. Visualisation can be very good for you. I love doing guided meditations.> > Jo> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:37 PM> Re: Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.> > > I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes

along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above it, you could see deep down into it.> > Anouk Sickler <zurumato@e...> wrote: Hi peter,> > I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.> one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalk> because I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.> > everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling the> world "this is how i see things, how my mind works" > beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)> or this is the story I want to tell. > > were you able

to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my > relatives, but you guys are family too :) > > I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your > neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. > nature always makes me feel that way.> whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky > while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. > humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside of> this big round ball. > > I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't think> words could describe what i feel.> I think that you should feel proud and grateful> that you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.> > you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. > > > > > > --- In

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hi Anouk,> > > > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging over> the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented blooms> out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.> I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else> is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > > > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jonnie > > > Music

Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. > > To send an email to - > > > >

Yes - whatever feels comfortable for you.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, October 13, 2005 9:38 PM

What is controlled breathing? Is that where you breath in for 5 and then out for 5? heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Tai Chi is very good for relaxation, and controlled breathing is also excellent. Jo , Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> I took a class a long, long time ago where he taught different relaxation techniques. The teach said that usually a person likes only one method, but I found that I like just about any one I try. They are good in different ways. He taught where you tense muscles and then relax them, talking (so to speak) thru your body and telling yourself to relax so and so. He taught where you just talk yourself thru relaxing each part, visualization and hypnosis. Kinda hard to do yourself though... I'ld probably just go away and not come back.> > jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:HI Jonnie> > That sounds lovely. Visualisation can be very good for you. I love doing guided meditations.> > Jo> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Wednesday, October 12, 2005 7:37 PM> Re: Re: I am sharing pictures of my garden.> > > I often like to imagine rain, the ocean or some sort of water and I find it very relaxing. After I had my stent put in, realizing that stress is one of my worst enemies, I got something called The Journey to Wild Devine. It's so amazing that when they emailed me the sequel was coming out, I signed up to get it right away. It arrived recently and yesterday was the first day I had to take a break and use it. Shortly after starting the game, you come out this door and there's this amazing reflecting pool. It's rectangle shaped and goes along side this hallway to these doorways. Unbelieveably sparkly and clear I just love to look at it. The sky above is very blue and there are all these beautiful green trees. I can just imagine being there. Speaking of imagination, can you imagine how the ocean once looked? I'm guessing it was crystal clear and if you could fly above it, you could see deep down into it.> > Anouk Sickler <zurumato@e...> wrote: Hi peter,> > I like to take silly pictures, of unusual things.> one time I took a picture of peanuts shells on a sidewalk> because I thought that they were juxtapozined in an interesting way.> > everyone should be a phtographer. with a picture, you are telling the> world "this is how i see things, how my mind works" > beauty is fleeting, i try to capture it (very human)> or this is the story I want to tell. > > were you able to see the rest of the flowers? I send pictures to my > relatives, but you guys are family too :) > > I think the fact that you are able to whiff those flowers in your > neighborhood gets your day off to spiritual,positive and up lifted. > nature always makes me feel that way.> whenever I am stressed, I just go out and look at the sky > while I still can. sometimes I see my dad smiling back at me. > humans are funny that way in which they tend to see heaven outside of> this big round ball. > > I am a sky person, always looking up at the beauty. I don't think> words could describe what i feel.> I think that you should feel proud and grateful> that you are sensitive enough to appreciate beauty in nature.> > you are aware, of magic, mystery makes you strong, gives you peace. > > > > > > , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:> >> > > > > > > > Hi Anouk,> > > > It looks a lovely rose. I pass a garden that has roses hanging over> the fence every morning, and it still has some heavenly scented blooms> out, so I stick my hooter in one every morning and have a good whiff.> I always tell it how nice it is as a thank you! Good job no one else> is around at 07:00 in the morning, or they`d think I was a right nutter!> > > > > > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > > > > > Peter H > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Jonnie > > > Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. > > To send an email to - > > > >

i'm no marine biologist,

alls I know is the increasing number of complains/nostalgia I been

listening to from the old timers here in florida.

the native folks who grew up here that is.

they're always lamenting about how crystal clear the waters used to be

in certain beaches(when they were kids) and how cloudy and polluted

they are now.

it is still true here in some beaches, that the waters are crystal

clear, but only a few.

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

> I guess I imagine a very (very!) large fish tank. The ocean I

remember in Calif was pretty nasty, but the one I see on my desktop is

beautiful. You don't think there were somewhat less particles in the

ocean once-upon-a-time (hopeful look that he's not gonna trash my

beautiful dream)

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:wot do you mean exactly?

> once when?

> sea water is pretty transperant, BUT, sunlight only penetrates a few

hundred feet under the best circumstance

> the color of the ocean (er sea, er lake, er wotever) is from a

combination of things...refracted and reflected light, suspended

particles in the water(be it algae, plankton, minerals, er pollution),

and depth...

>

>