> sorry nikki, you know i luvs ya

I wuv vu to!

*walks away skipping and singing Fraggle luvs me*

> but..reagan was a monster..

> lets look at this piece by piece, k?

I know, I do, but I was just a little kid. It was a strange

attachment that I had to the man. I just absolutely loved him. I

don't know why because I knew nothing about him and hadn't seen his

movies. Maybe cause he was the first president I was aware of. Dunno.

He would speak on t.v. and I would be in absolute awe.

And then when he passed (And I mourn and celebrate anyone's passing

spiritually), it affected me.

Personally, I think they are all monsters. And make such wonderful

puppets too.

Nikki - still skipping :)

and there i was...drumming around the white haus while you sat in awe

my..wot different worlds

:)

earthstrm <nikkimack

Oct 12, 2005 12:30 PM

Reagan WAS Re:

Awww!

> sorry nikki, you know i luvs ya

I wuv vu to!

*walks away skipping and singing Fraggle luvs me*

> but..reagan was a monster..

> lets look at this piece by piece, k?

I know, I do, but I was just a little kid. It was a strange

attachment that I had to the man. I just absolutely loved him. I

don't know why because I knew nothing about him and hadn't seen his

movies. Maybe cause he was the first president I was aware of. Dunno.

He would speak on t.v. and I would be in absolute awe.

And then when he passed (And I mourn and celebrate anyone's passing

spiritually), it affected me.

Personally, I think they are all monsters. And make such wonderful

puppets too.

Nikki - still skipping :)

To send an email to -

Recently he said that all the polls he saw said that the American people are fully behind the war. I then wondered how well informed he was or maybe what I see is wrong?Lynda <lurine wrote:

Too wishy washy. If he had stood up to Dumbya I'd have voted for him but he didn't. Instead he let Dumbya slander him and then went over and played nice nice.

Plus we are still paying here for the whole banking and S & L b.s. what with Hurwitz raping the land and stealing the pensions.

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:51 PM

Re: Reagan WAS Re:

I hear our own John McCain has thrown his hat in the ring to run for President. Whatcha think of him?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *shudder*reagan was prolly one the top 3 worse presidents of the last century imoearthstrm <nikkimackOct 11, 2005 8:30 AM Subject: Reagan WAS Re: possible "bats" and rabiesI am actually quite found of Reagan and some of the things his administration did and I was very saddened at his parting of this world.Though I will not get into the specifics with you as you have already come to the conclusion that he was "brain-dead or the next thing too it". Not too mention I couldn't fathom why you would want a conversation with someone " not in their right mind".Nikki - I have always been proud of being somewhat "off". Normal is

not a real word. , "Lynda" <lurine@s.. .> wrote:>> TeeHee, burning sweet grass, etc. Was a kick when we lived across the > street from a cop because it smells like the big crop in the Green Triangle > <<eg>>> > Besides, Reagan was brain-dead or the next thing too it so we figure he > counted <g>> > He and Nancy used to be at some of the Quarter Horse shows and he was acting > a tad "different" even then. You'd see her going scurrying around looking > for him and he'd be off following some young stable girl and then he'd act > kinda like he was coming out of the ozone layer when Nancy or one of the > rest of his keepers found him. Never could figure out why anyone in their > right mind voted for him!> > LyndaTo

send an email to -

thats called lying

he does it quite often

he is also surrounded by people who believe exactly as he does....

so, he wears war colored glasses... Jonnie Hellens Oct 12, 2005 1:34 PM Re: Reagan WAS Re:

Recently he said that all the polls he saw said that the American people are fully behind the war. I then wondered how well informed he was or maybe what I see is wrong?Lynda <lurine wrote:

Too wishy washy. If he had stood up to Dumbya I'd have voted for him but he didn't. Instead he let Dumbya slander him and then went over and played nice nice.

Plus we are still paying here for the whole banking and S & L b.s. what with Hurwitz raping the land and stealing the pensions.

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, October 11, 2005 12:51 PM

Re: Reagan WAS Re:

I hear our own John McCain has thrown his hat in the ring to run for President. Whatcha think of him?fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: *shudder*reagan was prolly one the top 3 worse presidents of the last century imoearthstrm <nikkimackOct 11, 2005 8:30 AM Subject: Reagan WAS Re: possible "bats" and rabiesI am actually quite found of Reagan and some of the things his administration did and I was very saddened at his parting of this world.Though I will not get into the specifics with you as you have already come to the conclusion that he was "brain-dead or the next thing too it". Not too mention I couldn't fathom why you would want a conversation with someone " not in their right mind".Nikki - I have always been proud of being somewhat "off". Normal is not a real word. , "Lynda" <lurine@s.. .> wrote:>> TeeHee, burning sweet grass, etc. Was a kick when we lived across the > street from a cop because it smells like the big crop in the Green Triangle > <<eg>>> > Besides, Reagan was brain-dead or the next thing too it so we figure he > counted <g>> > He and Nancy used to be at some of the Quarter Horse shows and he was acting > a tad "different" even then. You'd see her going scurrying around looking > for him and he'd be off following some young stable girl and then he'd act > kinda like he was coming out of the ozone layer when Nancy or one of the > rest of his keepers found him. Never could figure out why anyone in their > right mind voted for him!> > LyndaTo send an email to -