IndiaDivine.org

Reagan WAS Tony Benn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wise words Peter, any news on how he is doing after his operation?

The Valley Vegan..............Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Fraggle

> david suzuki(yeah, so he's canadian, they want ahnold to run, so why not suzuki?!)

If you can have foreigners, then go for Tony Benn... I think it's a real tragedy that he never managed to become Prime Minister... the UK would be a *very* different country if he had!

BB

PeterPeter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

Hi Peter

> Wise words Peter, any news on how he is doing after his operation?

Is this the operation of a few months ago, or has he had another? Last I saw of him was when he gave a short talk at the "Peace & Liberty" march in London about 3 weeks ago, and he seemed healthy there.

BB

Peter

Hi Peter, I thought he had a pacemaker fitted recently? or am I getting mixed up again?

The Valley Vegan...................Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

Is this the operation of a few months ago, or has he had another? Last I saw of him was when he gave a short talk at the "Peace & Liberty" march in London about 3 weeks ago, and he seemed healthy there.

BB

PeterPeter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Hi Peter

I hadn't heard that about him. He does have leukemia though - has had it for over a decade I believe.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:06 PM

Re: Reagan WAS Re: Tony Benn

Hi Peter, I thought he had a pacemaker fitted recently? or am I getting mixed up again?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

I thought I had better check after being confused for so long, and what do you know? I was actually right!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4300306.stm

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

I hadn't heard that about him. He does have leukemia though - has had it for over a decade I believe.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos Peter H

Thanks - I knew he had a fall but hadn't heard about the pacemaker - but of course that would explain the fall - a drop in blood pressure if his heart isn't beating properly. A chap at work felt well and was working in our despatch department, which is fairly physical work. He went for a check up for something else and found out he needed a pacemaker - hit heartbeat was less than 40 a minute. Another chap I was speaking to had a pulse of 25 when they fitted his pacemaker.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:27 PM

I thought I had better check after being confused for so long, and what do you know? I was actually right!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4300306.stm

The Valley Vegan............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Peter

Jo

-

peter hurd

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H