IndiaDivine.org

chills my heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

O.K. So its a spoof right?..............right?

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok..its time to move.....i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* who inhabit this countryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain othersets of people are human: Aldous Huxley

only insofar as CNN australia is going "damn..look at these americans" peter hurd Oct 14, 2005 10:29 AM Re: chills my heart

ok..its time to move.....i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* who inhabit this countryhttp://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain othersets of people are human: Aldous Huxley

Yeah well, we are all guilty of that one. Well do you blame us?

In the words of Thom Yorke

You do it to yourself, you do And that's what really hurts Is that you do it to yourself Just you and no-one else You do it to yourself

The Valley Vegan.....................

fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

only insofar as CNN australia is going "damn..look at these americans" peter hurd Oct 14, 2005 10:29 AM Re: chills my heart

hi fraggle,

with people like that voting for you, who needs to be smart to be

president?

it is scary how little americans know about geography.

and how violent and ignorant they sound.

-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> ok..its time to move.....

> i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* who

inhabit this country

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0

>

People ( usually the English )always portray the Welsh as being stupid too.

The Valley Vegan.........Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote:

hi fraggle,with people like that voting for you, who needs to be smart to bepresident?it is scary how little americans know about geography. and how violent and ignorant they sound. -- In , fraggle wrote:>> ok..its time to move.....> i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* whoinhabit this country> > http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0>

no kidding huh...

about the most depressin thing i saw yesterday..and i spend my day diggin up

stuff like that

egads

Anouk Sickler <zurumato

Oct 14, 2005 11:12 AM

Re: chills my heart

hi fraggle,

with people like that voting for you, who needs to be smart to be

president?

it is scary how little americans know about geography.

and how violent and ignorant they sound.

-- In , fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> ok..its time to move.....

> i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* who

inhabit this country

>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0

>

To send an email to -

I dispute that. I have been around quite a long time, and have never been given that impression. The stereotype I can think of is that Welsh people will sing anywhere at the drop of a hat. In my old age I am finding out that a lot of Welsh people seem to dislike me for being English.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, October 14, 2005 7:15 PM

Re: Re: chills my heart

hi fraggle,with people like that voting for you, who needs to be smart to bepresident?it is scary how little americans know about geography. and how violent and ignorant they sound. -- In , fraggle wrote:>> ok..its time to move.....> i apologize to the rest of the universe fer the other *people* whoinhabit this country> > http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=JOUALvjfLI0>

We Welsh are the butt of many a racist joke and comedy stereotype on television. How come you havent noticed it?

Why would we dislike you Jo? you didnt ask to be born the wrong side of Offas Dyke? ( I just know theres a very obvious joke there!).

I`ve had a word around and no-one is owning up to antagonising you!

Your honary Welsh Citizenship is in the post, just dont buy a holiday cottage here and you will be safe!

The Valley Vegan................

Cymru am Byth!jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I dispute that. I have been around quite a long time, and have never been given that impression. The stereotype I can think of is that Welsh people will sing anywhere at the drop of a hat. In my old age I am finding out that a lot of Welsh people seem to dislike me for being English.

Jo

-

peter hurd

I don't watch a lot of telly - what I have seen seems to slate all nationalities fairly equally. I've not seen all the Simpsons but from the ones I have seen I've heard derogatory generalisations about just about every country/race, quite often about the English although I can't remember one about the Welsh. Which programmes have you found being anti-Welsh?

Jo

-

peter hurd

Friday, October 14, 2005 8:56 PM

We Welsh are the butt of many a racist joke and comedy stereotype on television. How come you havent noticed it?

Why would we dislike you Jo? you didnt ask to be born the wrong side of Offas Dyke? ( I just know theres a very obvious joke there!).

Your honary Welsh Citizenship is in the post, just dont buy a holiday cottage here and you will be safe!

Jo

-

peter hurd

Mostly stand up comedians/ tv sitcoms.all English.

The Valley Vegan................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I don't watch a lot of telly - what I have seen seems to slate all nationalities fairly equally. I've not seen all the Simpsons but from the ones I have seen I've heard derogatory generalisations about just about every country/race, quite often about the English although I can't remember one about the Welsh. Which programmes have you found being anti-Welsh?

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

peter hurd

Ah well - stand up comedians are known for being rude about everyone i.e. mothers-in-law, blondes etc. (that's sexist and doesn't mention Welshness). I don't watch any, although I did see Ardal O'Hanlon a few weeks ago, and he was funny - didn't mention the Welsh though. I'd like to know which sitcoms you watch though.

If they are racist you should complain to the television companies.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:19 PM

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

peter hurd

most americans sadly prolly couldn't find wales if you gave em a map of the western Uk... peter hurd Oct 15, 2005 12:19 PM Re: Re: chills my heart

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-----

When they kick out your front door

How you gonna come?

With your hands on your head

Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Shot down on the pavement

Or waiting on death row

There's millions of places I wouldn't be able to find.

Jo

-

fraggle

Saturday, October 15, 2005 9:58 PM

most americans sadly prolly couldn't find wales if you gave em a map of the western Uk... peter hurd Oct 15, 2005 12:19 PM Re: Re: chills my heart

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-----

How you gonna come?

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Or waiting on death row

Too true, apparently your Mr Bush upon meeting Charlotte Church , asked her which state Wales was in?! What A TWAT!

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-----

How you gonna come?

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Or waiting on death rowPeter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

My theory is that if I let them get to me, then theve wonn the war. If I treat them as insignificant, then thats what they are..Lifes too short.

The Valley Vegan.............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Ah well - stand up comedians are known for being rude about everyone i.e. mothers-in-law, blondes etc. (that's sexist and doesn't mention Welshness). I don't watch any, although I did see Ardal O'Hanlon a few weeks ago, and he was funny - didn't mention the Welsh though. I'd like to know which sitcoms you watch though.

If they are racist you should complain to the television companies.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 15, 2005 8:19 PM

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

-

peter hurd

Surely it's in the state of Great Britain which is the latest US aquisition :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Saturday, October 15, 2005 10:43 PM

Too true, apparently your Mr Bush upon meeting Charlotte Church , asked her which state Wales was in?! What A TWAT!

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Jo

----- When they kick out your front door

How you gonna come?

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Or waiting on death row

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

I love thom yorke,

I am a loser was real big at my college, we would sing it at the top

of our lungs.

I have his other stuff, hes even done a song with P.J. harvey, which

is real good, but I can't remember the name.

ambition makes you ugly little piggy.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Yeah well, we are all guilty of that one. Well do you blame us?

>

> In the words of Thom Yorke

>

I don't get it, it's all a puzzle dude, get it?

continental drift.

everyting fits inta one another.

ya'll are one continent, lines are man made man.

ya'll are couzins and I mean that in a good way.

nobody ain't be calling nobody no names. we all be cousins.

peace.

somet'n beautiful hear

http://www.contemplator.com/folk.html

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> We Welsh are the butt of many a racist joke and comedy stereotype on

television. How come you havent noticed it?

> Why would we dislike you Jo? you didnt ask to be born the wrong side

of Offas Dyke? ( I just know theres a very obvious joke there!).

> I`ve had a word around and no-one is owning up to antagonising you!

> Your honary Welsh Citizenship is in the post, just dont buy a

holiday cottage here and you will be safe!

>

> The Valley Vegan................

> Cymru am Byth!

>

> jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> I dispute that. I have been around quite a long time, and have

never been given that impression. The stereotype I can think of is

that Welsh people will sing anywhere at the drop of a hat. In my old

age I am finding out that a lot of Welsh people seem to dislike me for

being English.

>

> Jo

He is one of the few non-metal vocalists that I like :-)

Jo

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

>

> I love thom yorke,

> I am a loser was real big at my college, we would sing it at the top

> of our lungs.

>

> I have his other stuff, hes even done a song with P.J. harvey, which

> is real good, but I can't remember the name.

>

>

> ambition makes you ugly little piggy.

>

>

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> >

> > Yeah well, we are all guilty of that one. Well do you blame us?

> >

> > In the words of Thom Yorke

> >

>

Hi Peter

> People ( usually the English )always portray the Welsh as being stupid too.

I think the Irish would be a little peeved at you nabbing their stereotypes! :-)

BB

Peter

LOL Peter - very true!

BBJo

-

Peter

Monday, October 17, 2005 7:12 PM

Hi Peter

I think the Irish would be a little peeved at you nabbing their stereotypes! :-)

BB

Peter

Nah, always close the Welsh and the Irish. After all neither of us are historically fond of the English!

LOL Peter - very true!

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Peter

BB

PeterPeter H

....or currently from what you say :-)

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, October 17, 2005 9:30 PM

Nah, always close the Welsh and the Irish. After all neither of us are historically fond of the English!

LOL Peter - very true!

BBJo

-

Peter

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H