IndiaDivine.org

F1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The F1 season has just finished. I had better get interested in something else now. I know not many of you are sports fans, but what will you be watching on the telly.

And Peter (VV) still hasn't told me which sitcoms are racist against the Welsh - come on Peter - you started the thread.

Jo

Jo,

I cant remember which ones I`ve seen, I dont watch many ( if any ) British ones.

On the subject of watching Telly, I watched Zoolander again last night. Still makes me laugh, seen it 3 times now, One of my fave American comedy films along with The Jerk. But I seem to be in a minority, as it seems most people cant stand either Ben Stiller or Zoolander. I do tend to laugh at absurd films.

Do you have a muffin recipe Jo?

THe Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

The F1 season has just finished. I had better get interested in something else now. I know not many of you are sports fans, but what will you be watching on the telly.

And Peter (VV) still hasn't told me which sitcoms are racist against the Welsh - come on Peter - you started the thread.

JoPeter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Hi Peter

..I don't think I watch any sitcoms at present either. I don't know either of the films you mention, but will give them a look if I come across them. Last night I watched Most Haunted and today the Grand Prix - that's it for the telly. I have just got back from a Spocks Beard concert - which was excellent

Yesterday, when clearing out a kitchen cupboard, I came across a pack of muffin cases which I bought about three years ago with the intention of finding a recipe and making muffins! I'll see if I can find any recipes.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:09 PM

Re: F1

Jo,

I cant remember which ones I`ve seen, I dont watch many ( if any ) British ones.

On the subject of watching Telly, I watched Zoolander again last night. Still makes me laugh, seen it 3 times now, One of my fave American comedy films along with The Jerk. But I seem to be in a minority, as it seems most people cant stand either Ben Stiller or Zoolander. I do tend to laugh at absurd films.

Do you have a muffin recipe Jo?

THe Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.