IndiaDivine.org

Start Wearing Purple - The most annoyingly catchy song this year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

http://www.gogolbordello.com/chronicles/video/purple/

start wearing purple wearing purple ( la,la,la,la,la,la )start wearing purple,for me now all your sanity and wits,they will all vanish i promise,it's just a matter of time...

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i thought that was the chorus?

you alone.......you alone...i've seen many people get lost in the fightyou alone......seen any others just get pushed right out of sight

peter hurd Oct 20, 2005 12:02 PM Re: Re: Start Wearing Purple

Me too stubborn as they come.

You alone must stand your groundYou take a life worth nothing and turn it aroundYou stand alone, yeah that's the dealYou have yourself to count on cause no one really cares

Hey Fraggle join me in the chorus?

The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

one can't stop trying and caring and hoping

if i did..i'd be a mewing ball in the corner...

personally..i don't see much hope fer about anything

but..i'm a stubborn lil bugger... peter hurd Oct 20, 2005 11:07 AM Re: Re: bird flu

Brave words Fraggle me boy, if a bit idealist and impractical, but as I `ve said before, when the revolution comes , I`m with you.

The Valley Vegan.............

This is joe public speakingI’m controlled in the body, controlled in the mindTotalC-o-n control - that means you!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i disagree

we only have no control because we let things happen

if ppl were allowed to add two and two together, maybe somethings would change

we don't have to build our house of straw when we already know the big bad wolf(poor wolves, such a bad pr rep) is hanging around the village peter hurd Oct 19, 2005 1:29 PM Re: Re: bird flu

And sales of twin neck guitars would sky rocket!

Seriously, shit happens, why worry over something that you have little or no control over? you could get run over tomorrow, but it aint going to stop you crossing roads is it?

We all gotta go some time.

The Valley Vegan..............

Smiling in the face of adversity...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i'm not saying panici'm saying be awarefore warned is fore armed and all thattho..we'd look strange with 4 armsheartwerk Oct 19, 2005 1:17 PM Subject: Re: bird fluThe governments seem to want to panic everyone - it's sort of likegossip really. I don't think it's likely to drift. I reckon the bestthing to do is for everyone to try to be as fit as possible, andrather than worry have a supply of natural immune boosters and naturalanti-virals ready. If we all worry we will make ourselves ill.JoFraggle wrote : i'm talking about its mortality rate in birds(also in ppl)if this more dangerous version mutates, and gets a genetic *drift* soits easily suceptible and transmisible from person

toperson...umm....thats a problemTo send an email to -