Yaoh

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based

in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all

made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are

Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more

luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all

vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day off today in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they are mega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith In Nature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get good bubles! and lasts a while.

The Valley Vegan................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is basedin Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - allmade from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use areJason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly moreluxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are allvegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.Jo

Last time I looked at Faith in Nature they had lauryl sulfates (sp?)

and or parabens in them, which I try to avoid.

Jo

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Hi Jo,

> Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day off

today in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they are

mega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith In

Nature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get good

bubles! and lasts a while.

>

> The Valley Vegan................

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based

> in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all

> made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are

> Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more

> luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all

> vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.

>

> Jo

To send an email to -

>

Jo,

It says on their labels that they are

Naturally preservedNaturally without SLESNaturally without synthetic colouring or fragranceNaturally with only pure aromatherapy oils for their beneficial effect and fragrant aromaNaturally offers best quality aromatherapy products, well packaged and sensibly pricedNaturally free of animal ingredients and animal testing with a cut–off date of 1988http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/shop_frameset.asp

The Valley Vegan.................

Gorau cyfoeth, iechyd The best wealth is health heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Last time I looked at Faith in Nature they had lauryl sulfates (sp?)and or parabens in them, which I try to avoid.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Hi Jo,> Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day offtoday in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they aremega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith InNature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get goodbubles! and lasts a while.> > The Valley Vegan................> > heartwerk wrote:> Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based> in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all> made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are>

Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more> luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all> vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.> > Jo> > > > > > > To send an email to - >

Thanks Peter - looks as though they are good.

Jo

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Jo,

> It says on their labels that they are

> Naturally preserved

> Naturally without SLES

> Naturally without synthetic colouring or fragrance

> Naturally with only pure aromatherapy oils for their beneficial

effect and fragrant aroma

> Naturally offers best quality aromatherapy products, well packaged

and sensibly priced

> Naturally free of animal ingredients and animal testing with a

cut–off date of 1988

>

> http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/shop_frameset.asp

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

>

> Gorau cyfoeth, iechyd The best wealth is health

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> Last time I looked at Faith in Nature they had lauryl sulfates (sp?)

> and or parabens in them, which I try to avoid.

>

> Jo

>

> , peter hurd wrote:

> >

> > Hi Jo,

> > Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day off

> today in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they are

> mega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith In

> Nature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get good

> bubles! and lasts a while.

> >

> > The Valley Vegan................

> >

> > heartwerk wrote:

> > Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based

> > in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all

> > made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are

> > Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more

> > luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all

> > vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.

> >

> > Jo

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To send an email to

-

> >

I can vouch for them, their soaps do last for ages and smell nice.I use their tea tree shampoo & conditioner on my kids heads ( hopeing it will discourage knits), but be warned not all their stuf could be vegan, as some I believe has propolis in it, but I dont need to tell you to read the labels do I?

The Valley Vegan.............

Hir ei dafod, byr ei wybod A long tongue and little knowledge heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Thanks Peter - looks as though they are good.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Jo,> It says on their labels that they are > Naturally preserved> Naturally without SLES> Naturally without synthetic colouring or fragrance> Naturally with only pure aromatherapy oils for their beneficialeffect and fragrant aroma> Naturally offers best quality aromatherapy products, well packagedand sensibly priced> Naturally free of animal ingredients and animal testing with acut–off date of 1988> > http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/shop_frameset.asp> > The Valley Vegan.................> > Gorau cyfoeth, iechyd The best wealth is health > > heartwerk wrote:> Last time I looked at Faith in Nature they

had lauryl sulfates (sp?)> and or parabens in them, which I try to avoid.> > Jo> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > Hi Jo,> > Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day off> today in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they are> mega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith In> Nature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get good> bubles! and lasts a while.> > > > The Valley Vegan................> > > > heartwerk wrote:> > Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based> > in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all> > made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are> > Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more>

> luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all> > vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.> > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To send an email to- > >

Okay - I'll read the labels.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, October 31, 2005 8:01 PM

Re: Re: Yaoh

I can vouch for them, their soaps do last for ages and smell nice.I use their tea tree shampoo & conditioner on my kids heads ( hopeing it will discourage knits), but be warned not all their stuf could be vegan, as some I believe has propolis in it, but I dont need to tell you to read the labels do I?

The Valley Vegan.............

Hir ei dafod, byr ei wybod A long tongue and little knowledge heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Thanks Peter - looks as though they are good.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Jo,> It says on their labels that they are > Naturally preserved> Naturally without SLES> Naturally without synthetic colouring or fragrance> Naturally with only pure aromatherapy oils for their beneficialeffect and fragrant aroma> Naturally offers best quality aromatherapy products, well packagedand sensibly priced> Naturally free of animal ingredients and animal testing with acut–off date of 1988> > http://www.faithinnature.co.uk/shop_frameset.asp> > The Valley Vegan.................> > Gorau cyfoeth, iechyd The best wealth is health > > heartwerk wrote:> Last time I looked at Faith in Nature they had lauryl sulfates (sp?)> and or parabens in them, which I try to avoid.> > Jo> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > Hi Jo,> > Coulnt make it to the vegan fair, as I was in work ( first day off> today in 13 days!) I have seen the Yoah products on line and they are> mega expensive especially by the time you add postage!. I use Faith In> Nature shampoo & bath/shower stuff, its cheaper and you get good> bubles! and lasts a while.> > > > The Valley Vegan................> > > > heartwerk wrote:> > Thinking of the Vegan Fair, which was organised by Yaoh which is based> > in Bristol - I have some of their bubble bath, and body lotion - all> > made from hemp - which are very good. The other toiletries I use are> > Jason, which are quite good, but it is nice to have a slightly more> > luxurious bubble bath. Sometimes I go to Lush, which are all> > vegetarian and have quite a few vegan toiletries.> > > > Jo> > > > > > > > > > > > > > To send an email to- > >