IndiaDivine.org

Jo, can I ask a question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possibly specialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?

Jonnie

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Hi Jonnie

I'm sorry if I've given the wrong impression. I am not in the medical

profession at all. I am very interested in medical research, health

matters, alternative health etc. and do read rather an enormous amount

about it all. If you have any questions there's a small possibility

that I might be able to point you in the right direction for reading

up about the matter.

BB

Jo

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

>

> I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possibly

specialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?

>

>

>

> Jonnie

>

>

>

>

> FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

>

I just assumed so because you seem to know so much about it and particularly natural medicine. My question is this, my cardiologist says the only way he can tell if I need to do the other stent now is by 'going in' and yet my son's cardologist seems to know all that stuff (the gradient, pressure, etc) from the echos, EKG's and so forth, although 'going in' does provide more info. It just seems extreme to have to do that in order to see if it needs to be done and especially since they already know there's another blockage. Thanks Jo.heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi JonnieI'm sorry if I've given the wrong impression. I am not in the medicalprofession at all. I am very interested in medical research, healthmatters, alternative health etc. and do read rather an enormous amountabout it all. If you have any questions there's a small possibilitythat I might be able to point you in the right direction for readingup about the matter.BBJo , Jonnie Hellens<jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> > I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possiblyspecialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?> > > > Jonnie> > > > >

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.>

Ask your son's cardiologist who he would see if he needed a cardiologist. Then the next time your sitting around your son's waiting room, ask other parents about who they know that are adult cardiologists. You'd be surprised at the info you can get from waiting rooms!

There are docs who are just cut happy. They aren't happy unless they are in the operating or procedure room. Others are born diagnosticians. Ask around. They now know that the less procedures the better. Unfortunately some docs just don't seem to be listening!

Lynda

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:24 AM

Re: Re: Jo, can I ask a question?

I just assumed so because you seem to know so much about it and particularly natural medicine. My question is this, my cardiologist says the only way he can tell if I need to do the other stent now is by 'going in' and yet my son's cardologist seems to know all that stuff (the gradient, pressure, etc) from the echos, EKG's and so forth, although 'going in' does provide more info. It just seems extreme to have to do that in order to see if it needs to be done and especially since they already know there's another blockage. Thanks Jo.

Hi Jonnie

Maybe you could check with your sons doctor, or get a second opinion from another doctor.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:24 PM

I just assumed so because you seem to know so much about it and particularly natural medicine. My question is this, my cardiologist says the only way he can tell if I need to do the other stent now is by 'going in' and yet my son's cardologist seems to know all that stuff (the gradient, pressure, etc) from the echos, EKG's and so forth, although 'going in' does provide more info. It just seems extreme to have to do that in order to see if it needs to be done and especially since they already know there's another blockage. Thanks Jo.heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi JonnieI'm sorry if I've given the wrong impression. I am not in the medicalprofession at all. I am very interested in medical research, healthmatters, alternative health etc. and do read rather an enormous amountabout it all. If you have any questions there's a small possibilitythat I might be able to point you in the right direction for readingup about the matter.BBJo , Jonnie Hellens<jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> > I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possiblyspecialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?> > > > Jonnie> > > > > FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.>

Yeah, I guess I also need to have a talk with my doc again too. We spent most of my last appointment arguing about meds, where he ended up convincing me to go on some more stuff. Then it was over and my questions weren't answered. I go in for more bloodwork tomarrow and I'll see about scheduling then too.jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Hi Jonnie

Maybe you could check with your sons doctor, or get a second opinion from another doctor.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:24 PM

I just assumed so because you seem to know so much about it and particularly natural medicine. My question is this, my cardiologist says the only way he can tell if I need to do the other stent now is by 'going in' and yet my son's cardologist seems to know all that stuff (the gradient, pressure, etc) from the echos, EKG's and so forth, although 'going in' does provide more info. It just seems extreme to have to do that in order to see if it needs to be done and especially since they already know there's another blockage. Thanks Jo.heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: Hi JonnieI'm sorry if I've given the wrong impression. I am not in the medicalprofession at all. I am very interested in medical research, healthmatters, alternative health etc. and do read rather an enormous amountabout it all. If you have any questions there's a small possibilitythat I might be able to point you in the right direction for readingup about the matter.BBJo , Jonnie Hellens<jonnie_hellens> wrote:>> > I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possiblyspecialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?> > > > Jonnie> > > > >

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.>

Hi Jonnie

Good luck when you see your doctor.

Jo

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

> Yeah, I guess I also need to have a talk with my doc again too. We

spent most of my last appointment arguing about meds, where he ended

up convincing me to go on some more stuff. Then it was over and my

questions weren't answered. I go in for more bloodwork tomarrow and

I'll see about scheduling then too.

>

> jo <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:Hi Jonnie

>

> Maybe you could check with your sons doctor, or get a second opinion

from another doctor.

>

> Jo

> -

> Jonnie Hellens

>

> Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:24 PM

> Re: Re: Jo, can I ask a question?

>

>

> I just assumed so because you seem to know so much about it and

particularly natural medicine. My question is this, my cardiologist

says the only way he can tell if I need to do the other stent now is

by 'going in' and yet my son's cardologist seems to know all that

stuff (the gradient, pressure, etc) from the echos, EKG's and so

forth, although 'going in' does provide more info. It just seems

extreme to have to do that in order to see if it needs to be done and

especially since they already know there's another blockage. Thanks Jo.

>

> heartwerk <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote: Hi Jonnie

>

> I'm sorry if I've given the wrong impression. I am not in the medical

> profession at all. I am very interested in medical research, health

> matters, alternative health etc. and do read rather an enormous amount

> about it all. If you have any questions there's a small possibility

> that I might be able to point you in the right direction for reading

> up about the matter.

>

> BB

> Jo

>

> , Jonnie Hellens

> <jonnie_hellens> wrote:

> >

> >

> > I get the idea you are in the medical industry and possibly

> specialize in heart medical field? If so can I ask a question?

> >

> >

> >

> > Jonnie

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

> >

>

> FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

>

> To send an email to -

>

>

>

>