IndiaDivine.org

i give up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No, don't give up! We all have days like that, believe me! Maybe you would feel better eating *normally* for a couple of days and then resuming your diet? It works for me! :-)

Good luck.

Janey xx

I give up....I have felt lousy all day. :-(

I had some good meals though -- rice with veggie stir fry, oatmeal, beets and more veggies and a little fruit....but I am still hungry. I've eaten every 2 hours all day long. I just can't do that.

Anyway,

I'll be gone for 3 days -- so maybe I will have something better to report when I get back.

Shara

Janey is right..... we all have those days. Maybe do like she said. Or, combine some of your old meals with some new ones. Give yourself a break and ease into this slowly. I mean, when we think about how long we have had some of our habits it's amazing we try to break them at all! I've been vegetarian for about 10 years but i still fall back on my old childhood faves from time to time (without meat). Take it easy and change a bit at a time. For some just doing it all at once is the way, but for others we need VERY slow, gradual change.

peace

nikki

No, don't give up! We all have days like that, believe me! Maybe you would feel better eating *normally* for a couple of days and then resuming your diet? It works for me! :-)

Good luck.

Janey xx

I give up....I have felt lousy all day. :-(

Shara

I've done really well for the past four days, but this afternoon I watched a film and half way through I pigged my way through a packet of pretzels. I feel pretty annoyed now ..... so perhaps I should keep away from watching films!

It happens!

Janey xx

Janey is right..... we all have those days. Maybe do like she said. Or, combine some of your old meals with some new ones. Give yourself a break and ease into this slowly. I mean, when we think about how long we have had some of our habits it's amazing we try to break them at all! I've been vegetarian for about 10 years but i still fall back on my old childhood faves from time to time (without meat). Take it easy and change a bit at a time. For some just doing it all at once is the way, but for others we need VERY slow, gradual change.

peace

nikki

• 1 year later...

Senate votes to keep Arctic Refuge drilling in budget bill

The campaign to keep oil drills out of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge has

just been dealt what could be a fatal blow. Yesterday, Sen. Maria Cantwell

(D-Wash.) introduced an amendment to drop refuge-drilling language from a

filibuster-proof federal budget bill; today, the Senate voted down that

amendment, 48 to 51. " This is too important a question to slide into the budget

bill, " Cantwell said yesterday. " We are setting a very, very dangerous

precedent. " But Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist (R-Tenn.) is psyched. " America

can't afford $3-a-gallon gasoline and we can't afford to depend on sources

hostile to the United States, " he said today, though he failed to explain how

drilling in the refuge would solve either problem. The Senate budget bill is

expected to pass later this week; the House version, which also includes the

drilling language, will be voted on as early as next week. The fate of the final

compromise budget bill is unclear.

External control are you gonna let them get you?

Do you wanna be a prisoner in the boundaries they set you?