IndiaDivine.org

buffy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

we use to have Buffy parties every Tuesday when it was on..

we'd go over her haus..and be mildly entertained..more from her riveted on the show, then on the show itself(tho there were a couple episodes i liked)

then we'd go out fer drinks and listen to her relive the whole show..over and over and over again

hee hee

fraggle peter hurd Nov 4, 2005 10:08 AM Re: Re: samhain lunch

HA, HA,............Sorry couldnt help that. I watched every episode too.

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

one of best friend's cried when the show ended..... Alex Iantaffi Nov 4, 2005 7:48 AM Re: Re: samhain lunch sorry to dissapoint but I am terribly normal on this one apart from being a huge Buffy TVS fan :-)

On 03/11/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

aww..and here i thought we were gonna delve into a blood letting discussion..

hahahahah Alex Iantaffi Nov 3, 2005 2:32 PM Re: Re: samhain lunch Hi Peter, I didn't think that mentioning blood was politically incorrect amongst vegans, LOL And no, it was NOT a request :-) BBAlexTo send an email to -

Hi Fraggle

> we use to have Buffy parties every Tuesday when it was on..

I've only ever been to one buffy party - it was a friends birthday party, and the car broke down en route. I remember running around in the rain dressed as Lorne from Angel (bright orange suit, green face) looking for a phone box!!!!

BB

Peter

well..we didn't dress up

just went over to her apartment every tuesday..with beer Peter Kebbell Nov 4, 2005 2:41 PM Re: Re: buffy

Hi Fraggle

> we use to have Buffy parties every Tuesday when it was on..

I've only ever been to one buffy party - it was a friends birthday party, and the car broke down en route. I remember running around in the rain dressed as Lorne from Angel (bright orange suit, green face) looking for a phone box!!!!

BB

Peter

To send an email to -