i'm 5'6 "

Anouk Sickler <zurumato

Nov 9, 2005 8:53 PM

Re: 800 open relationship members??

hi fraggle,

I did go on your space center and I did find you,

I sar the picture of you giving to the earth on the toilet, but

it was too little to make out.

then I saw some other pictures of you, sorry about the puppy.

even though you wear strange clothes, all I see is a teddy bear :)

I don't think that you are as ugly as you say.

I could see why you would look intimdating, becasue of your height.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Wouldnt you like to know.......

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> Oh yes, I forgot , it takes you 2 hours to do up all your belts and

zips in the morning!

>

> OK, first Fraggle proposes to you, and now you know how long it

takes him to put his clothes on in the morning... is there something

more to this than you've previously let on???? ;-)

To send an email to -

Width?

The Valley Vegan........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

height????i'm 5'6"Anouk Sickler Nov 9, 2005 8:53 PM Subject: Re: 800 open relationship members??hi fraggle, I did go on your space center and I did find you, I sar the picture of you giving to the earth on the toilet, but it was too little to make out. then I saw some other pictures of you, sorry about the puppy.even though you wear strange clothes, all I see is a teddy bear :)I don't think that you are as ugly as you say.I could see why you would look intimdating, becasue of your height. , peter hurd wrote:>> Wouldnt you like to know.......> > The Valley Vegan............> > Oh yes, I forgot , it takes you 2

hours to do up all your belts andzips in the morning!> > OK, first Fraggle proposes to you, and now you know how long ittakes him to put his clothes on in the morning... is there somethingmore to this than you've previously let on???? ;-)To send an email to -

gettin bigger unfortnately... peter hurd Nov 10, 2005 11:25 AM Re: Re: 800 fraggle relationship members??

Width?

height????i'm 5'6"Anouk Sickler Nov 9, 2005 8:53 PM Subject: Re: 800 open relationship members??hi fraggle, I did go on your space center and I did find you, I sar the picture of you giving to the earth on the toilet, but it was too little to make out. then I saw some other pictures of you, sorry about the puppy.even though you wear strange clothes, all I see is a teddy bear :)I don't think that you are as ugly as you say.I could see why you would look intimdating, becasue of your height. , peter hurd wrote:>> Wouldnt you like to know.......> > The Valley Vegan............> > Oh yes, I forgot , it takes you 2 hours to do up all your belts andzips in the morning!> > OK, first Fraggle proposes to you, and now you know how long ittakes him to put his clothes on in the morning... is there somethingmore to this than you've previously let on???? ;-)To send an email to -

Are you squared yet?

The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

gettin bigger unfortnately... peter hurd Nov 10, 2005 11:25 AM Re: Re: 800 fraggle relationship members??

Width?

height????i'm 5'6"Anouk Sickler Nov 9, 2005 8:53 PM Subject: Re: 800 open relationship members??hi fraggle, I did go on your space center and I did find you, I sar the picture of you giving to the earth on the toilet, but it was too little to make out. then I saw some other pictures of you, sorry about the puppy.even though you wear strange clothes, all I see is a teddy bear :)I don't think that you are as ugly as you say.I could see why you would look intimdating, becasue of your height. , peter hurd wrote:>> Wouldnt you like to know.......> > The Valley Vegan............> > Oh yes, I forgot , it takes you 2

hours to do up all your belts andzips in the morning!> > OK, first Fraggle proposes to you, and now you know how long ittakes him to put his clothes on in the morning... is there somethingmore to this than you've previously let on???? ;-)To send an email to -