IndiaDivine.org

Be Nice!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's nasty. I wonder whether the baby will grow up doing the same

things, or whether they will be wondering why mum was so nasty.

Jo

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Thers no excuse for bad manners. A week or so ago , the hari

krishners were going through the center of Cardiff, all in a line

complete with drums and finger cymbals, singinging, doing no harm to

man nor beast, when some prat threw a half eaten apple at them. What

made it worse was that the person who threw it was a young mother

pushing a pram with a baby in it, and her husband/boyfriend just

laughed. It spoiled my lunch hour.............

>

> The Valley Vegan..........

> Ignorance isnt bliss.........

>

> Anouk Sickler <zurumato@e...> wrote:

> hi jo,

>

> yes I have to open up more. I grew up in a very cynical place.

>

> not too many spiritual people to say the least. by the time I was 14,

> i too was yelling at people on the streets and subway.

>

> " hey buddy ya tryin to kill me or somthin!!!

>

> " up yours " jackass!

>

> " lady you need a shrink " and these are the polite ones.

>

> and so on and so forth. now that I am living more among nature, I am

> starting to open up to more " earthly things " .

>

> I do like some witch art, that I have seen at my sister in laws house.

>

> Does anyone know the name of this art?

>

> it is usually a woman in a forest with lots of moonlight.

>

>

>

>

>

> , " jo " wrote:

> >

> > It depends what you think a witch is I suppose. There are many

> differing

> > layers of experience. Some people don't believe in remote viewing,

> but I

> > know someone who was employed by the British Government as a remote

> viewer.

> >

To send an email to -

>

What kind of mentality is it , her partner was condoning such behaviour by laughing. What he should have done was given her a clout round the ear. At least the baby would see it was wrong what she did.

The Valley Vegan..........heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

That's nasty. I wonder whether the baby will grow up doing the samethings, or whether they will be wondering why mum was so nasty.Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Thers no excuse for bad manners. A week or so ago , the harikrishners were going through the center of Cardiff, all in a linecomplete with drums and finger cymbals, singinging, doing no harm toman nor beast, when some prat threw a half eaten apple at them. Whatmade it worse was that the person who threw it was a young motherpushing a pram with a baby in it, and her husband/boyfriend justlaughed. It spoiled my lunch hour.............> > The Valley Vegan..........> Ignorance isnt bliss.........> > Anouk Sickler wrote:> hi jo,> > yes I have to open up more. I grew

up in a very cynical place.> > not too many spiritual people to say the least. by the time I was 14,> i too was yelling at people on the streets and subway.> > "hey buddy ya tryin to kill me or somthin!!!> > "up yours" jackass!> > "lady you need a shrink" and these are the polite ones.> > and so on and so forth. now that I am living more among nature, I am > starting to open up to more "earthly things".> > I do like some witch art, that I have seen at my sister in laws house.> > Does anyone know the name of this art?> > it is usually a woman in a forest with lots of moonlight.> > > > > > , "jo" wrote:> >> > It depends what you think a witch is I suppose. There are many> differing> > layers of experience. Some people don't believe in remote

viewing,> but I> > know someone who was employed by the British Government as a remote> viewer.> >> > > > > > > To send an email to - >

Despicable as the act was (and I think it was, by the way), I have to

disagree on the incitement of domestic violence. I think if her partner

had clouted her round the ear the baby would have just learnt that

hitting is normal...

BB

AlexOn 10/11/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

What kind of mentality is it , her partner was condoning such

behaviour by laughing. What he should have done was given her a clout

round the ear. At least the baby would see it was wrong what she did.

The Valley Vegan..........heartwerk <jo.heartwork

wrote:

That's nasty. I wonder whether the baby will grow up doing the samethings, or whether they will be wondering why mum was so nasty.

Jo , peter hurd wrote:>

> Thers no excuse for bad manners. A week or so ago , the harikrishners were going through the center of Cardiff, all in a linecomplete with drums and finger cymbals, singinging, doing no harm toman nor beast, when some prat threw a half eaten apple at them. What

made it worse was that the person who threw it was a young motherpushing a pram with a baby in it, and her husband/boyfriend justlaughed. It spoiled my lunch hour.............> > The Valley Vegan..........

> Ignorance isnt bliss.........> >

I agree - I was hoping Peter (VV) was kidding though.

BBJo

-

Alex Iantaffi

Friday, November 11, 2005 6:57 PM

Re: Re: Be Nice!

Despicable as the act was (and I think it was, by the way), I have to disagree on the incitement of domestic violence. I think if her partner had clouted her round the ear the baby would have just learnt that hitting is normal...BBAlex

On 10/11/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

What kind of mentality is it , her partner was condoning such behaviour by laughing. What he should have done was given her a clout round the ear. At least the baby would see it was wrong what she did.

That's nasty. I wonder whether the baby will grow up doing the samethings, or whether they will be wondering why mum was so nasty. Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Thers no excuse for bad manners. A week or so ago , the harikrishners were going through the center of Cardiff, all in a linecomplete with drums and finger cymbals, singinging, doing no harm toman nor beast, when some prat threw a half eaten apple at them. What made it worse was that the person who threw it was a young motherpushing a pram with a baby in it, and her husband/boyfriend justlaughed. It spoiled my lunch hour.............> > The Valley Vegan.......... > Ignorance isnt bliss.........>

>

I am sure he was. I just can never resist challenging the idea that

violence is a good way to communicate as a couple, even in jest :-) One

of my soapboxes I suppose, sorry!

BB

AlexOn 11/11/05, jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

BBJo

-

Alex Iantaffi

Despicable as the act was (and I think it was, by the way), I have to disagree on the incitement of domestic violence. I think if her partner had clouted her round the ear the baby would have just learnt that hitting is normal...BBAlex

The Valley Vegan..........

Got to admit I wasnt kidding, if she was scolded for her actions then the baby would learn that what she did was wrong, I suppose a raised voice would have done the same............

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

BBJo

-

Alex Iantaffi

That's nasty. I wonder whether the baby will grow up doing the samethings, or whether they will be wondering why mum was so nasty. Jo , peter hurd wrote:>> Thers no excuse for bad manners. A week or so ago , the harikrishners were going through the center of Cardiff, all in a linecomplete with drums and finger cymbals, singinging, doing no harm toman nor beast, when some prat threw a half eaten apple at them. What made it worse was that the person who threw it was a young motherpushing a pram with a baby in it, and her husband/boyfriend justlaughed. It spoiled my lunch hour.............> > The Valley Vegan.......... > Ignorance isnt

bliss.........>

> Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail