IndiaDivine.org

Why does Ozzy do it?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does he really think we want to see his backside - what an idiot.

Jo

Legends turn out for Hall of Fame

The prime minister paid tribute to the Eurythmics

Rock heroes Pink Floyd, The Who and New Order have been saluted by

the music industry at a ceremony to induct them into the UK Music

Hall of Fame.

But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Sabbath were also honoured, stole

the show with a bottom-baring performance.

" That was a lot of fun, " he said after mooning at the crown which

gave him a standing ovation at the London event.

Posthumous places went to John Peel and Jimi Hendrix while Prime

Minister Tony Blair led praise for the Eurythmics.

Wednesday's show was the second annual Hall of Fame ceremony, after

the likes of The Beatles, Madonna and U2 were honoured last year.

Ozzy moons

" Considering the amount of talent that comes out of this country, it

should have been done 20 years ago, " Osbourne said.

Black Sabbath were presented with their award by Queen guitarist

Brian May, then Osbourne went on to moon the crowd at the Alexandra

Palace.

Pink Floyd were honoured after reforming at Live 8 in July.

Ozzy Osbourne bared his backside to the crowd

" It's nice to be loved and for one's contribution to be recognised in

some way, " singer and guitarist Dave Gilmour said.

" I suppose I agree that we have had an influence on modern popular

music. "

Gilmour accepted the award with drummer Nick Mason. Roger Waters was

live on screen from Rome, where his opera Ca Ira is being staged.

The tensions between Gilmour and Waters rose to the surface when

Gilmour thanked " all the passengers on this fabulous ride we've been

on " .

Waters responded: " I confess I've never felt like a passenger. "

Gilmour played down suggestions of a further reunion, saying: " The

Live 8 moment was a wonderful moment.

" But we've all moved on and [there are] lots of other things to be

thrilled about these days. "

Peel inspiration

Mason said there were " no plans " to get back together but he would

like to do so.

If they did, it would probably be " for the same sort of reason " as

Live 8, he said.

Peter Hook (left) and Bernard Sumner of New Order collected a gong

John Peel's honour was accepted by his wife, Sheila, after an

introduction from Blur and Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn.

" I feel John Peel was somebody that we could all trust, " Albarn

said. " Throughout his life, he gave people a sense of a bigger world

out there. "

Steve Winwood and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash covered Jimi

Hendrix songs while Alanis Morissette performed a tribute to Bob

Dylan.

Jamie Cullum starred in an Aretha Franklin tribute and the Eurythmics

performed a medley of their hits.

Mr Blair was seen in a video message to the Eurythmics, recalling

hearing Sweet Dreams around the time he became an MP in 1983.

" It was just completely new, a different sound, " he said. " They're

two remarkable people - very talented, very original. "

Ceremony organisers are considering building a real Hall of Fame

attraction, possibly in the Millennium Dome.

" Meetings are happening at the top level and we hope to make an

announcement shortly, " a Hall of Fame spokesman said.

Well if Tony Blair was there good for him, I think he is a bit of an arse!

And hey it is rock and roll.... he could have done a lot worse! its a good job hes off the chemicals these days!

The Valley Vegan.................

Things You didnt know about Wales No.27

The first recorded libel case. Captain Morgan set this legal precedent - objecting to passages in Esquemeling's book on privateers. heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Does he really think we want to see his backside - what an idiot.JoLegends turn out for Hall of Fame The prime minister paid tribute to the Eurythmics Rock heroes Pink Floyd, The Who and New Order have been saluted by the music industry at a ceremony to induct them into the UK Music Hall of Fame. But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Sabbath were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring performance. "That was a lot of fun," he said after mooning at the crown which gave him a standing ovation at the London event. Posthumous places went to John Peel and Jimi Hendrix while Prime Minister Tony Blair led praise for the Eurythmics. Wednesday's show was the second annual Hall of Fame ceremony, after the likes of The Beatles, Madonna and U2 were honoured last year. Ozzy moons "Considering

the amount of talent that comes out of this country, it should have been done 20 years ago," Osbourne said. Black Sabbath were presented with their award by Queen guitarist Brian May, then Osbourne went on to moon the crowd at the Alexandra Palace. Pink Floyd were honoured after reforming at Live 8 in July. Ozzy Osbourne bared his backside to the crowd "It's nice to be loved and for one's contribution to be recognised in some way," singer and guitarist Dave Gilmour said. "I suppose I agree that we have had an influence on modern popular music." Gilmour accepted the award with drummer Nick Mason. Roger Waters was live on screen from Rome, where his opera Ca Ira is being staged. The tensions between Gilmour and Waters rose to the surface when Gilmour thanked "all the passengers on this fabulous ride we've been on". Waters responded: "I confess I've never felt like a passenger." Gilmour

played down suggestions of a further reunion, saying: "The Live 8 moment was a wonderful moment. "But we've all moved on and [there are] lots of other things to be thrilled about these days." Peel inspiration Mason said there were "no plans" to get back together but he would like to do so. If they did, it would probably be "for the same sort of reason" as Live 8, he said. Peter Hook (left) and Bernard Sumner of New Order collected a gong John Peel's honour was accepted by his wife, Sheila, after an introduction from Blur and Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn. "I feel John Peel was somebody that we could all trust," Albarn said. "Throughout his life, he gave people a sense of a bigger world out there." Steve Winwood and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash covered Jimi Hendrix songs while Alanis Morissette performed a tribute to Bob Dylan. Jamie Cullum starred in an Aretha

Franklin tribute and the Eurythmics performed a medley of their hits. Mr Blair was seen in a video message to the Eurythmics, recalling hearing Sweet Dreams around the time he became an MP in 1983. "It was just completely new, a different sound," he said. "They're two remarkable people - very talented, very original." Ceremony organisers are considering building a real Hall of Fame attraction, possibly in the Millennium Dome. "Meetings are happening at the top level and we hope to make an announcement shortly," a Hall of Fame spokesman said.

As you say - at least he is off the chemicals now.

Have you seen any of the Rock School programmes? They have confirmed my previous feelings that Gene Simmons is yukky.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:26 PM

Re: Why does Ozzy do it?

And hey it is rock and roll.... he could have done a lot worse! its a good job hes off the chemicals these days!

The first recorded libel case. Captain Morgan set this legal precedent - objecting to passages in Esquemeling's book on privateers. heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

Does he really think we want to see his backside - what an idiot.JoLegends turn out for Hall of Fame The prime minister paid tribute to the Eurythmics Rock heroes Pink Floyd, The Who and New Order have been saluted by the music industry at a ceremony to induct them into the UK Music Hall of Fame. But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Sabbath were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring performance. "That was a lot of fun," he said after mooning at the crown which gave him a standing ovation at the London event. Posthumous places went to John Peel and Jimi Hendrix while Prime Minister Tony Blair led praise for the Eurythmics. Wednesday's show was the second annual Hall of Fame ceremony, after the likes of The Beatles, Madonna and U2 were honoured last year. Ozzy moons "Considering the amount of talent that comes out of this country, it should have been done 20 years ago," Osbourne said. Black Sabbath were presented with their award by Queen guitarist Brian May, then Osbourne went on to moon the crowd at the Alexandra Palace. Pink Floyd were honoured after reforming at Live 8 in July. Ozzy Osbourne bared his backside to the crowd "It's nice to be loved and for one's contribution to be recognised in some way," singer and guitarist Dave Gilmour said. "I suppose I agree that we have had an influence on modern popular music." Gilmour accepted the award with drummer Nick Mason. Roger Waters was live on screen from Rome, where his opera Ca Ira is being staged. The tensions between Gilmour and Waters rose to the surface when Gilmour thanked "all the passengers on this fabulous ride we've been on". Waters responded: "I confess I've never felt like a passenger." Gilmour played down suggestions of a further reunion, saying: "The Live 8 moment was a wonderful moment. "But we've all moved on and [there are] lots of other things to be thrilled about these days." Peel inspiration Mason said there were "no plans" to get back together but he would like to do so. If they did, it would probably be "for the same sort of reason" as Live 8, he said. Peter Hook (left) and Bernard Sumner of New Order collected a gong John Peel's honour was accepted by his wife, Sheila, after an introduction from Blur and Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn. "I feel John Peel was somebody that we could all trust," Albarn said. "Throughout his life, he gave people a sense of a bigger world out there." Steve Winwood and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash covered Jimi Hendrix songs while Alanis Morissette performed a tribute to Bob Dylan. Jamie Cullum starred in an Aretha Franklin tribute and the Eurythmics performed a medley of their hits. Mr Blair was seen in a video message to the Eurythmics, recalling hearing Sweet Dreams around the time he became an MP in 1983. "It was just completely new, a different sound," he said. "They're two remarkable people - very talented, very original." Ceremony organisers are considering building a real Hall of Fame attraction, possibly in the Millennium Dome. "Meetings are happening at the top level and we hope to make an announcement shortly," a Hall of Fame spokesman said.

Nah,

I`ve heard too many shite interviews with that guy, he realy is up his own arse!, he actually believes half the crap he spouts. Hey Gene............God gave rock and roll to ya.........so why didnt you do anything good with it?

Things You didnt know about Wales No27.

Welsh pirates were the most successful of all, apparently because most of them didn't drink! Captain Morgan was the founder of Kingston, Jamaica as a fortress etc. and the Welsh accent is credited as being the origin of the Caribbean accent they have today. jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Have you seen any of the Rock School programmes? They have confirmed my previous feelings that Gene Simmons is yukky.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Does he really think we want to see his backside - what an idiot.JoLegends turn out for Hall of Fame The prime minister paid tribute to the Eurythmics Rock heroes Pink Floyd, The Who and New Order have been saluted by the music industry at a ceremony to induct them into the UK Music Hall of Fame. But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Sabbath were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring performance. "That was a lot of fun," he said after mooning at the crown which gave him a standing ovation at the London event. Posthumous places went to John Peel and Jimi Hendrix while Prime Minister Tony Blair led praise for the Eurythmics. Wednesday's show was the second annual Hall of Fame ceremony, after the likes of The Beatles, Madonna and U2 were honoured last year. Ozzy moons "Considering

the amount of talent that comes out of this country, it should have been done 20 years ago," Osbourne said. Black Sabbath were presented with their award by Queen guitarist Brian May, then Osbourne went on to moon the crowd at the Alexandra Palace. Pink Floyd were honoured after reforming at Live 8 in July. Ozzy Osbourne bared his backside to the crowd "It's nice to be loved and for one's contribution to be recognised in some way," singer and guitarist Dave Gilmour said. "I suppose I agree that we have had an influence on modern popular music." Gilmour accepted the award with drummer Nick Mason. Roger Waters was live on screen from Rome, where his opera Ca Ira is being staged. The tensions between Gilmour and Waters rose to the surface when Gilmour thanked "all the passengers on this fabulous ride we've been on". Waters responded: "I confess I've never felt like a passenger." Gilmour

played down suggestions of a further reunion, saying: "The Live 8 moment was a wonderful moment. "But we've all moved on and [there are] lots of other things to be thrilled about these days." Peel inspiration Mason said there were "no plans" to get back together but he would like to do so. If they did, it would probably be "for the same sort of reason" as Live 8, he said. Peter Hook (left) and Bernard Sumner of New Order collected a gong John Peel's honour was accepted by his wife, Sheila, after an introduction from Blur and Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn. "I feel John Peel was somebody that we could all trust," Albarn said. "Throughout his life, he gave people a sense of a bigger world out there." Steve Winwood and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash covered Jimi Hendrix songs while Alanis Morissette performed a tribute to Bob Dylan. Jamie Cullum starred in an Aretha

Franklin tribute and the Eurythmics performed a medley of their hits. Mr Blair was seen in a video message to the Eurythmics, recalling hearing Sweet Dreams around the time he became an MP in 1983. "It was just completely new, a different sound," he said. "They're two remarkable people - very talented, very original." Ceremony organisers are considering building a real Hall of Fame attraction, possibly in the Millennium Dome. "Meetings are happening at the top level and we hope to make an announcement shortly," a Hall of Fame spokesman said.

I certainly wouldn't have let him anywhere near my kids at that age.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, November 17, 2005 10:53 PM

Nah,

I`ve heard too many shite interviews with that guy, he realy is up his own arse!, he actually believes half the crap he spouts. Hey Gene............God gave rock and roll to ya.........so why didnt you do anything good with it?

Things You didnt know about Wales No27.

Welsh pirates were the most successful of all, apparently because most of them didn't drink! Captain Morgan was the founder of Kingston, Jamaica as a fortress etc. and the Welsh accent is credited as being the origin of the Caribbean accent they have today. jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

peter hurd

Does he really think we want to see his backside - what an idiot.JoLegends turn out for Hall of Fame The prime minister paid tribute to the Eurythmics Rock heroes Pink Floyd, The Who and New Order have been saluted by the music industry at a ceremony to induct them into the UK Music Hall of Fame. But Ozzy Osbourne, whose band Black Sabbath were also honoured, stole the show with a bottom-baring performance. "That was a lot of fun," he said after mooning at the crown which gave him a standing ovation at the London event. Posthumous places went to John Peel and Jimi Hendrix while Prime Minister Tony Blair led praise for the Eurythmics. Wednesday's show was the second annual Hall of Fame ceremony, after the likes of The Beatles, Madonna and U2 were honoured last year. Ozzy moons "Considering the amount of talent that comes out of this country, it should have been done 20 years ago," Osbourne said. Black Sabbath were presented with their award by Queen guitarist Brian May, then Osbourne went on to moon the crowd at the Alexandra Palace. Pink Floyd were honoured after reforming at Live 8 in July. Ozzy Osbourne bared his backside to the crowd "It's nice to be loved and for one's contribution to be recognised in some way," singer and guitarist Dave Gilmour said. "I suppose I agree that we have had an influence on modern popular music." Gilmour accepted the award with drummer Nick Mason. Roger Waters was live on screen from Rome, where his opera Ca Ira is being staged. The tensions between Gilmour and Waters rose to the surface when Gilmour thanked "all the passengers on this fabulous ride we've been on". Waters responded: "I confess I've never felt like a passenger." Gilmour played down suggestions of a further reunion, saying: "The Live 8 moment was a wonderful moment. "But we've all moved on and [there are] lots of other things to be thrilled about these days." Peel inspiration Mason said there were "no plans" to get back together but he would like to do so. If they did, it would probably be "for the same sort of reason" as Live 8, he said. Peter Hook (left) and Bernard Sumner of New Order collected a gong John Peel's honour was accepted by his wife, Sheila, after an introduction from Blur and Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn. "I feel John Peel was somebody that we could all trust," Albarn said. "Throughout his life, he gave people a sense of a bigger world out there." Steve Winwood and former Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash covered Jimi Hendrix songs while Alanis Morissette performed a tribute to Bob Dylan. Jamie Cullum starred in an Aretha Franklin tribute and the Eurythmics performed a medley of their hits. Mr Blair was seen in a video message to the Eurythmics, recalling hearing Sweet Dreams around the time he became an MP in 1983. "It was just completely new, a different sound," he said. "They're two remarkable people - very talented, very original." Ceremony organisers are considering building a real Hall of Fame attraction, possibly in the Millennium Dome. "Meetings are happening at the top level and we hope to make an announcement shortly," a Hall of Fame spokesman said.

*sneaks into room, glances left and right quickly*

*no one in view*

I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.

*runs behind armchair*

Nikki :)

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Nah,

> I`ve heard too many shite interviews with that guy, he realy is up

his own arse!, he actually believes half the crap he spouts. Hey

Gene............God gave rock and roll to ya.........so why didnt

you do anything good with it?

>

> The Valley Vegan.................

> Things You didnt know about Wales No27.

It's a little light for me, but I don't dislike it. Crazy Nights is

oen I like and Unholy. It's Gene Simmons I find really creepy!

Jo

, " earthstrm " <earthstorm@c...>

wrote:

>

> *sneaks into room, glances left and right quickly*

> *no one in view*

>

> I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.

>

> *runs behind armchair*

>

> Nikki :)

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> >

> > Nah,

> > I`ve heard too many shite interviews with that guy, he realy is

up

> his own arse!, he actually believes half the crap he spouts. Hey

> Gene............God gave rock and roll to ya.........so why didnt

> you do anything good with it?

> >

> > The Valley Vegan.................

> > Things You didnt know about Wales No27.

>

Hi Jo

I guess it is more because I grew up listening to them and they were

one of the first rock bands I ever heard. I quickly progressed towards

Metallica after that though. :)

The scary thing is that before making it big, Gene use to be a 1st

grade teacher!

I don't think he is that bad though. Most of the on-stage is for show

and throw in a lot of drugs and alcohol plus the industry itself and

he is the result. lol

I saw a few of the Rock School Programs and I think alot of that was

acting to sell the show too.

What about him gives you the creeps?

BB

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork@g...>

wrote:

>

> It's a little light for me, but I don't dislike it. Crazy Nights is

> oen I like and Unholy. It's Gene Simmons I find really creepy!

>

> Jo

>

Hi Nikki

It's the fact that he claims to have had sex with 4 or 5000 women that I

don't like.

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Friday, November 18, 2005 11:29 AM

> Hi Jo

>

> I guess it is more because I grew up listening to them and they were

> one of the first rock bands I ever heard. I quickly progressed towards

> Metallica after that though. :)

>

> The scary thing is that before making it big, Gene use to be a 1st

> grade teacher!

>

> I don't think he is that bad though. Most of the on-stage is for show

> and throw in a lot of drugs and alcohol plus the industry itself and

> he is the result. lol

>

> I saw a few of the Rock School Programs and I think alot of that was

> acting to sell the show too.

>

> What about him gives you the creeps?

>

> BB

> Nikki :)

>

> , " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork@g...>

> wrote:

> >

> > It's a little light for me, but I don't dislike it. Crazy Nights is

> > oen I like and Unholy. It's Gene Simmons I find really creepy!

> >

> > Jo

> >

>

To send an email to -

>

Hi Jo

Well that I do agree with!

BB

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> It's the fact that he claims to have had sex with 4 or 5000 women

that I

> don't like.

>

> BB

> Jo

Stop trying to goad me Nikki Six!

The Valley Vegan.........

Things You didnt know about Wales No. 28

The 'Jolly Roger' (skull and crossbones) pirates' flag was developed by the Pembrokeshire pirate Bartholomew Roberts, known as 'Black Barti'. Because Barti wore a red coat, the French called him 'Le Joli Rouge', which was corrupted to Jolly Roger by the English and eventually became synonymous with the flag, rather than the person.earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

*sneaks into room, glances left and right quickly**no one in view*I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.*runs behind armchair*Nikki :) , peter hurd wrote:>> Nah,> I`ve heard too many shite interviews with that guy, he realy is up his own arse!, he actually believes half the crap he spouts. Hey Gene............God gave rock and roll to ya.........so why didnt you do anything good with it?> > The Valley Vegan.................> Things You didnt know about Wales No27.

Looks like I'm succeeding tho! ;)

And wrong band...

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Stop trying to goad me Nikki Six!

>

> The Valley Vegan.........

> Things You didnt know about Wales No. 28

>

> The 'Jolly Roger' (skull and crossbones) pirates' flag was

developed by the Pembrokeshire pirate Bartholomew Roberts, known

as 'Black Barti'. Because Barti wore a red coat, the French called

him 'Le Joli Rouge', which was corrupted to Jolly Roger by the

English and eventually became synonymous with the flag, rather than

the person.

>

No you need to try harder, and by the way calling you Nikki Six was an insult, I knew it was the wrong band dodo!

The Valley Vegan...........

Things You didnt know about Wales No 30.

Welshman Henry V (born Monmouthshire) was the first monarch to use English as the official language and all official documents.earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Looks like I'm succeeding tho! ;)And wrong band...Nikki :) , peter hurd wrote:>> Stop trying to goad me Nikki Six!> > The Valley Vegan.........> Things You didnt know about Wales No. 28> > The 'Jolly Roger' (skull and crossbones) pirates' flag was developed by the Pembrokeshire pirate Bartholomew Roberts, known as 'Black Barti'. Because Barti wore a red coat, the French called him 'Le Joli Rouge', which was corrupted to Jolly Roger by the English and eventually became synonymous with the flag, rather than the person.>

Hi Nikki

> I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.

> *runs behind armchair*

I don't particularly dislike the music.... Unholy I thought was good,

God Gave Rock & Roll To You and Crazy Nights are a bit cheesy, but I

don't mind listening to them, and there was a really good ballad they

played on Raw Power when Eric Carr died, but I can't remember what it

was called!!!

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

I have that on a video somewhere so if I ever come across it I will let you

know. Eric Carr hardly got a mention when he died, because it was the same

day as Freddie Mercury!

BB

Jo

-

" Peter Kebbell " <metalscarab

Saturday, November 19, 2005 6:57 PM

Re: Re: Why does Ozzy do it?

> Hi Nikki

>

> > I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.

> > *runs behind armchair*

>

> I don't particularly dislike the music.... Unholy I thought was good,

> God Gave Rock & Roll To You and Crazy Nights are a bit cheesy, but I

> don't mind listening to them, and there was a really good ballad they

> played on Raw Power when Eric Carr died, but I can't remember what it

> was called!!!

>

> BB

> Peter

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Hi Peter

I'm not sure what Raw Power is, but my fav ballad by Kiss is " Beth " .

BB

Nikki

, Peter Kebbell <metalscarab@g...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> > I like Kiss and Gene Simmons.

> > *runs behind armchair*

>

> I don't particularly dislike the music.... Unholy I thought was good,

> God Gave Rock & Roll To You and Crazy Nights are a bit cheesy, but I

> don't mind listening to them, and there was a really good ballad they

> played on Raw Power when Eric Carr died, but I can't remember what it

> was called!!!

>

> BB

> Peter

>

Hi Nikki,

I know what you mean with Kiss, when I was a kid, my best friend had

the Kiss dolls.

We like playing with them and the charlies angels dolls would go out

on dates with the kiss dolls.

Then one day my babysitter took them away.

I saw them go high up on a closet.

She said that the Church had said that they were Satanic and

that we were no longer allowed to play with them.

I believed this and stayed away from the bigger kids at schools

who had posters of them during recess.

-anouk

, " earthstrm " <earthstorm@c...> wrote:

>

> Hi Jo

>

> I guess it is more because I grew up listening to them and they were

> one of the first rock bands I ever heard. I quickly progressed towards

> Metallica after that though. :)

eww,

I think its tacky to ever disclose the amount of people that one has

been intimate with.

sex should really be about quality not quantity.

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki

>

> It's the fact that he claims to have had sex with 4 or 5000 women that I

> don't like.

>

> BB

> Jo

>

It is tacky.

Personally I think it belongs only with love.

Jo

-

" Anouk Sickler " <zurumato

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:30 AM

> eww,

>

> I think its tacky to ever disclose the amount of people that one has

> been intimate with.

>

> sex should really be about quality not quantity.

Hi Anouk

Isn't that something! Almost as ridiculous as Heavy Metal music

kills.

I won't say that kids cannot be influenced by their surroundings,

but it takes a lot more than that! The parents need to take

responsibility as well.

BB

Nikki

, " Anouk Sickler " <zurumato@e...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Nikki,

>

> I know what you mean with Kiss, when I was a kid, my best friend

had

> the Kiss dolls.

> We like playing with them and the charlies angels dolls would go

out

> on dates with the kiss dolls.

> Then one day my babysitter took them away.

> I saw them go high up on a closet.

> She said that the Church had said that they were Satanic and

> that we were no longer allowed to play with them.

>

> I believed this and stayed away from the bigger kids at schools

> who had posters of them during recess.

>

> -anouk