IndiaDivine.org

FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Fraggle what do you know about Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? I saw some in Asda this morning, fancied trying it. Is it vegan?

The Valley Vegan..................

Things You Didnt know about Wales No. 33

Kellogs (from the Welsh for chicken - hence the logo) was founded by a Welsh family.Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

i like their brown ale and pale bock much better

celebration is good as well peter hurd Nov 20, 2005 9:05 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Hey Fraggle what do you know about Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? I saw some in Asda this morning, fancied trying it. Is it vegan?

Kellogs (from the Welsh for chicken - hence the logo) was founded by a Welsh family.

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos To send an email to -

Yeah, yeah,yeah, but is the bloody stuff vegan?

The Valley Vegan......................

Things You didnt know about Wales No.36

The world's largest nickel mine - Swansea. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

celebration is good as well peter hurd Nov 20, 2005 9:05 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Kellogs (from the Welsh for chicken - hence the logo) was founded by a Welsh family.

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos To send an email to -

yes fer bacchus' sake...

again...MOST beer made in the colonies is vegan

its you dang folks across the pond who like to dabble in fish bladders

i would have mentioned if it wasn't vegan.... peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 10:57 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Thank You, thats a relief, as I bought some for Chrimbo.

I`ll thank you not to mention my dabbling in fishy bladders!

The Valley Vegan.............

Things You didnt know about Wales No.41

Welsh children regularly out-perform their English counterparts in 'A' level results and Wales has a higher percentage of MENSA members than England. le <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yes fer bacchus' sake...

i would have mentioned if it wasn't vegan.... peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 10:57 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

i wouldn't brag about MENSA of all things peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 11:33 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Welsh children regularly out-perform their English counterparts in 'A' level results and Wales has a higher percentage of MENSA members than England. le <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Not bragging, I`m as thick as watsits, just trying to goad Peter.....

Things You ddnt know about Wales No.42

Welsh inventions include: the condom, the femidom, Ronseal's 'paint & grain', mail order, the Dyson valve, the BBC's time 'pips', Radar, non-spillable baby's mug, the microphone, the mobile phone, the cell battery, telegraph, concorde (Chairman of the design committee was Ryan Morgan). fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i wouldn't brag about MENSA of all things peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 11:33 AM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

ok...i have to bite

wot the heck are you talkin about..welsh inventing condoms

ancient egyptians, romans, chinese and japanese all had condoms peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 12:22 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Welsh inventions include: the condom, the femidom, Ronseal's 'paint & grain', mail order, the Dyson valve, the BBC's time 'pips', Radar, non-spillable baby's mug, the microphone, the mobile phone, the cell battery, telegraph, concorde (Chairman of the design committee was Ryan Morgan). fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Just reelin you in, and putting you in the basket. Maybe I`ll free you later................still a few left to catch..

The Valley Vegan................Things You didnt know about Wales No 43.

We have no fewer than three National Parks, five Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, more than 700 Sites of Special Scientific Interest, dozens of Nature Reserves and seven RSPB Bird Sanctuaries - nowhere is the green, green grass greener. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok...i have to bite

ancient egyptians, romans, chinese and japanese all had condoms peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 12:22 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

well..sheesh..i can make up things too then..

facts you didn't know about fraggle #2689

fraggle was raised by wild hops after he fell out of the easter basket carried by the Jolly green Giant peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 4:28 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Just reelin you in, and putting you in the basket. Maybe I`ll free you later................still a few left to catch..

We have no fewer than three National Parks, five Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, more than 700 Sites of Special Scientific Interest, dozens of Nature Reserves and seven RSPB Bird Sanctuaries - nowhere is the green, green grass greener. fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok...i have to bite

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Actually thats fact No 2690,...see you can`t pull thewool alternative over my eyes!

The Valley Vegan..............

Things You didnt know about Wales No.44

Welsh is a P-Celtic language developed (along with Breton and Cornish) fromBrythonic, which was once spoken over most of Britain: it was the languageof the natives at the time of the Roman invasion. Gaulish, the language ofAsterix (which has now died out - Breton, as the name suggests, was broughtover from Britain) is also thought to have been P-Celtic (as distinct fromthe Q-Celtic languages that developed into Gaelic). fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

fraggle was raised by wild hops after he fell out of the easter basket carried by the Jolly green Giant peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 4:28 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

ok...i have to bite

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

i wouldn't pull wool over yer eyes..that wouldn't be vegan peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 5:28 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Actually thats fact No 2690,...see you can`t pull thewool alternative over my eyes!

Welsh is a P-Celtic language developed (along with Breton and Cornish) fromBrythonic, which was once spoken over most of Britain: it was the languageof the natives at the time of the Roman invasion. Gaulish, the language ofAsterix (which has now died out - Breton, as the name suggests, was broughtover from Britain) is also thought to have been P-Celtic (as distinct fromthe Q-Celtic languages that developed into Gaelic). fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok...i have to bite

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Very Good, got any more?

Wales and American connections No.1

America was named after Richard Ameryk - a Welsh customs official. He was rewarded because he was one of the chief investors in John Cabot's 1497 expedition to the new world. Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

> Things You didnt know about Wales No.36

The Welsh can't count higher than 36.... ;-)

BB

PeterPeter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

ok..now yer just being silly peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 6:09 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Very Good, got any more?

America was named after Richard Ameryk - a Welsh customs official. He was rewarded because he was one of the chief investors in John Cabot's 1497 expedition to the new world. Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Thats why I said the wool alternative!

The Valley Vegan...............

Welsh American connections No.3

In all, 11 American Presidents are estimated to have had Welsh blood!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

i wouldn't pull wool over yer eyes..that wouldn't be vegan peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 5:28 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

ok...i have to bite

yes fer bacchus' sake...

sierra is pale

its ok

very hoppy...

Peter H

Of course I am, thats the whole darn point! duh!

American Welsh Connections No.4

18 people of Welsh descent were signatories The Declaration of Independence!fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

ok..now yer just being silly peter hurd Nov 22, 2005 6:09 PM Re: Re: FAO Fraggle Beer miester

Very Good, got any more?

Hi Peter

BB

Peter

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -