IndiaDivine.org

listening to-rant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

not into hatebreed....don't know arcade fire...

just finished listening to against the grain radio show on kpfa...

now time fer..umm..

hmm..wotever these comps are over here... peter hurd Nov 30, 2005 12:28 PM Re: Re: Dining out-rant

nuff said, each to his own conscience.

listening to Hatebreed, Madball, and Agnostic Front today.............need to chill a bit, maybe I`ll dig out some Arcade Fire for tomorrow.................maybe thats a bit too depressing............................rambling again..........................am I thinking this ?....................O.K. whos listening to my thoughts and typing them down?.......................right I am just going t sit here and not think until this stops..................................................................

The Valley Vegan.........................droolfraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Don't need no politician

Tell me things I ought to be Neither no optician

Tell me what I ought to see

No one tells you nothing

Even when you know they know

They tell you what you should be

They don't like to see you grow

I've been listening to Dragonforce, Stratovarius, Dream Theater and Tool.

Jo

-

fraggle

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 8:58 PM

Re: Re: listening to-rant

now time fer..umm..

hmm..wotever these comps are over here... peter hurd Nov 30, 2005 12:28 PM Re: Re: Dining out-rant

listening to Hatebreed, Madball, and Agnostic Front today.............need to chill a bit, maybe I`ll dig out some Arcade Fire for tomorrow.................maybe thats a bit too depressing............................rambling again..........................am I thinking this ?....................O.K. whos listening to my thoughts and typing them down?.......................right I am just going t sit here and not think until this stops..................................................................

Don't need no politician

No one tells you nothing

Sorry only heard Tool, never heard of antyhin by the others. Do you like any Welsh Rock bands? Bullet For My Valentine, Lost Prophets, Funeral For a Friend, etc......

The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

fraggle

now time fer..umm..

Don't need no politician

No one tells you nothing

They don't like to see you growPeter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!

Dragonforce and Stratovarius are sort of speed metal and Dream Theater are prog metal.

I heard Bullet for My Valentine a couple of weeks ago, and thought they were good. Lost Prophets are good, although not particularly what I like. I have heard of, but not heard, Funeral for a Friend.

There was a band called Skin, and the vocalist was Welsh, even though his name was Neville McDonald! He had a really good voice. The concerts were really good fun and believe it or not, they got me swearing ! I had never used bad language before then.

My favourite bands are Finnish (Stratovarius), Swedish (Arch Enemy, Opeth), Anathema (English), My Dying Bride (English), Dream Theater (American with Canadian vocalist) - so fairly varied.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 9:45 PM

Sorry only heard Tool, never heard of antyhin by the others. Do you like any Welsh Rock bands? Bullet For My Valentine, Lost Prophets, Funeral For a Friend, etc......

The Valley Vegan...........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

fraggle

now time fer..umm..

Don't need no politician

No one tells you nothing

Peter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!

Hi Peter

> Sorry only heard Tool, never heard of antyhin by the others. Do you like any Welsh Rock bands? Bullet For My Valentine,

> Lost Prophets, Funeral For a Friend, etc......

I seem to recall hearing some Lost Prophets and thinking it was OK. My favourite "Welsh" singer was Neville McDonald (good old Welsh name there!) from Skin.

BB

Peter

Hi Jo

> My favourite bands are Finnish (Stratovarius), Swedish (Arch Enemy, Opeth), Anathema (English), My Dying Bride (English),

> Dream Theater (American with Canadian vocalist) - so fairly varied.

Interesting - I've not previously thought of nationalities of my favourite bands. I reckon I could cover most of the world, though...

Dream Theater (US / Canada), Clannad (Ireland), Magnum (England), Stratovarius (Finland), Royal Hunt (Sweden / Denmark / US), Rhapsody (Italy), Nexx (Spain), Fair Warning (Germany), Gotthard (Switzerland). Shame I'm not a big fan of Sepultura, Vader or AC/DC, otherwise I could spread into Brazil, Poland & Australia!

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

You have some favourite British bands too - Ten and Magnum.

BBJo

-

Peter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 10:47 PM

Hi Jo

> My favourite bands are Finnish (Stratovarius), Swedish (Arch Enemy, Opeth), Anathema (English), My Dying Bride (English),

> Dream Theater (American with Canadian vocalist) - so fairly varied.

Interesting - I've not previously thought of nationalities of my favourite bands. I reckon I could cover most of the world, though...

Dream Theater (US / Canada), Clannad (Ireland), Magnum (England), Stratovarius (Finland), Royal Hunt (Sweden / Denmark / US), Rhapsody (Italy), Nexx (Spain), Fair Warning (Germany), Gotthard (Switzerland). Shame I'm not a big fan of Sepultura, Vader or AC/DC, otherwise I could spread into Brazil, Poland & Australia!

BB

Peter