to all my groups

would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the

hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put

under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you

all for your kindness

To send an email to -

Hi Sandi

Positive thoughts coming your way.

I hope it all goes/went well and you are feeling brighter now.

BB

Jo

, " Sandi " <sandisweeti13132001>

wrote:

>

> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to

the

> hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put

> under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank

you

> all for your kindness

>

Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!

Nikki

, " Sandi " <sandisweeti13132001>

wrote:

>

> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to

the

> hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put

> under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank

you

> all for your kindness

>

thank you very much I go in today(it didn't happen last week-dang doctors),I hope to be home tonight I hate leaving my kids for too longearthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness>

I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness>

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank

you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

Shopping Find Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping

Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our

thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!

g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm

<earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to

write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to -

Dont know no G-D. Grand Destroyer? Geriatric Disembowler? Grey Dingo? Gorgonzola Dysfunction? Gumtree Dinosaur? Hey those could be metal bands! HA,ha...... The Valley Vegan.................sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put >

under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to - DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

oh stop it peter..she means god and you know it..stop being difficult

:) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:27 AM Re: Re: to all my groups

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

Hey those could be metal bands! HA,ha......

The Valley Vegan.................sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote:

g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways?

The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote:

thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness>

ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping

Peter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to -

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Oh get a sense of humour.!.................................which god anyway? I think I will go with BAAL today. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh stop it peter..she means god and you know it..stop being difficult :) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:27 AM Re: Re: to all my groups Dont know no G-D. Grand Destroyer? Geriatric Disembowler? Grey Dingo? Gorgonzola Dysfunction? Gumtree Dinosaur? Hey those could be metal bands!

HA,ha...... The Valley Vegan.................sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in

mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to - DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Welcome back - I'm glad it all went okay.

Jo

-

sandi gordon

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:12 AM

Re: Re: to all my groups

thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious ways

Hi Peter

> I think I will go with BAAL today.

But which Baal? Baal was a generic term for "local god" (or so one theory has it)... so, i guess you'd go for a Baal of Wales :-)

BB

Peter

i did..but i had to pawn it to buy tofu....and beer...

i hear there's a sale on em down at k-mart tho.... peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:36 AM Re: Re: to all my groups

Oh get a sense of humour.!.................................which god anyway?

I think I will go with BAAL today.

The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

Peter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to -

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

It could be Loki.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:36 PM

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

Peter H

Peter H

They certainly could :-) Maybe you should sell them to up and coming bands.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:27 PM

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

Peter H

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

See , you almost managed a smile then.................You definately need more light reading my friend. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i did..but i had to pawn it to buy tofu....and beer... i hear there's a sale on em down at k-mart tho.... peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:36 AM Re: Re: to all my groups Oh get a sense of humour.!.................................which god anyway? I think I will go with BAAL today. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote: oh stop it peter..she means god and you know it..stop being difficult :) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:27 AM Re: Re: to all my groups Dont know no G-D. Grand Destroyer? Geriatric Disembowler? Grey Dingo? Gorgonzola Dysfunction? Gumtree Dinosaur? Hey those could be metal bands! HA,ha...... The Valley Vegan.................sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to - DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

Changed my mind now. Today I will worship the Babel fish, for lo he can translate! The Valley Vegan..............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Peter > I think I will go with BAAL today. But which Baal? Baal was a generic term for "local god" (or so one theory has it)... so, i guess you'd go for a Baal of Wales :-) BB Peter Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

my dear welsh friend

i smile all the time...

especially when that first pint is placed in front of me....

er when i watch FOX news (its all a joke..right...right?) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 2:24 PM Re: Re: to all my groups

See , you almost managed a smile then.................You definately need more light reading my friend.

i hear there's a sale on em down at k-mart tho.... peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:36 AM Re: Re: to all my groups

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

Peter H

Peter H

My dear welsh friend? chill out mate, you can tell me to piss off by now if you like, I feel we understand each other well enough? You know I couldnt be offended by a vegan? I `d gladlly stand you a pint any time, or two or three? I`m sorry to say we dont have your comedy ( Fox news) over here. Is that why the Simpsons dont like Fox? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: my dear welsh friend i smile all the time... especially when that first pint is placed in front of me.... er when i watch FOX news (its all a joke..right...right?) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 2:24 PM To:

Re: Re: to all my groups See , you almost managed a smile then.................You definately need more light reading my friend. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: i did..but i had to pawn it to buy tofu....and beer... i hear there's a sale on em down at k-mart tho.... peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:36 AM Re: Re: to all my groups Oh get a sense of humour.!.................................which god anyway? I think I will go with BAAL

today. The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: oh stop it peter..she means god and you know it..stop being difficult :) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 10:27 AM Re: Re: to all my groups Dont know no G-D. Grand Destroyer? Geriatric Disembowler? Grey Dingo? Gorgonzola Dysfunction? Gumtree Dinosaur? Hey those could be metal bands! HA,ha...... The Valley Vegan.................sandi gordon

<sandisweeti13132001 wrote: g-d works in mysterious wayspeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Hey glad it went O.K. for you. Who works in mysterious ways? The Valley Vegan..............sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001 wrote: thank you,I had my procedure and I now can move on w/ my live,a bit sore and a bad memory for the rest of my live,I will try to be a better mommy to my two kids..g-d works in mysterious waysJonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: I pray all went well for you!earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Sandi we will keep you in our thoughts!Nikki , "Sandi" <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> would all of you pray for me today(8am calif. time),I am going to the > hospital for a little surgery and I am scared to be put > under/recovery,I will try to be back online later on tonight-thank you > all for your kindness> DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less

DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now! To send an email to - DSL Something to write home about. Just $16.99/mo. or less Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. To send an email to -

piss off

wot bloody foul language you welsh have...

no wonder the english invaded...

*ducks and runs like mad* peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 2:46 PM Re: Re: to all my groups

My dear welsh friend?

chill out mate, you can tell me to piss off by now if you like, I feel we understand each other well enough? You know I couldnt be offended by a vegan?

I `d gladlly stand you a pint any time, or two or three?

I`m sorry to say we dont have your comedy ( Fox news) over here. Is that why the Simpsons dont like Fox?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

my dear welsh friend

i smile all the time...

especially when that first pint is placed in front of me....

er when i watch FOX news (its all a joke..right...right?) peter hurd Dec 6, 2005 2:24 PM Re: Re: to all my groups

See , you almost managed a smile then.................You definately need more light reading my friend.

Dont know no G-D.

Grand Destroyer?

Geriatric Disembowler?

Grey Dingo?

Gorgonzola Dysfunction?

Gumtree Dinosaur?

Peter H

Peter H

Hi Peter

> Changed my mind now. Today I will worship the Babel fish, for lo he can translate!

Hey - if you're up for being converted, then please allow me to introduce you to the Holy Order of The Potato.... "And Lo, out from the Earth came a thing so wonderous that they did begin to worship it, and they set it up on high, never to be mashed, but to be consumed in its completeness, baked, boiled, steamed, or fried. And they did give this Holy being a name, and it was called Potato." :-)

BB

Peter

heretic....

the holy order of hops is the only true calling.... Peter Dec 6, 2005 3:22 PM Re: Re: to all my groups

Hi Peter

> Changed my mind now. Today I will worship the Babel fish, for lo he can translate!

Hey - if you're up for being converted, then please allow me to introduce you to the Holy Order of The Potato.... "And Lo, out from the Earth came a thing so wonderous that they did begin to worship it, and they set it up on high, never to be mashed, but to be consumed in its completeness, baked, boiled, steamed, or fried. And they did give this Holy being a name, and it was called Potato." :-)

BB

Peter

To send an email to -

You guys are showing your male side. Sorry to tell you but SWMNBN rules.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

fraggle

heretic....

the holy order of hops is the only true calling....