Robbery, 6 weeks after the incident occurred. He was released on bail. Video

footage of the attack and robbery, recorded by the sabs, has been passed

onto police and investigations are continuing with the possibility of

further arrests.?

HI Peter

That is interesting - strange it took the police so long to arrest him - I

bet the sabs had to push for it. Do you remember how the police were

apathetic when we were almost killed? I would like to hear whether it

actually goes to court and what happens.

BB

Jo

-

" Peter " <metalscarab

" Vegan Chat "

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:10 PM

Illegal hunting....

> Hi everyone

>

> Thought this was interesting. I wonder what the laws are on destroying

> evidence - presumably if silence is considered enough to condemn people,

> then stealing possible evidence of illegal hunting and destroying it must

be

> enough to get a conviction???

>

> BB

> Peter

>

> > 4. News from Bristol Hunt Sabs -

> >

> > FOX HUNTER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY??Whilst attending a hunt meet of the

Avon

> Vale Foxhounds in Wiltshire, on Saturday October 8th '05, hunt supporters

> attacked members of the Bristol, Bath & Pewsey Vale sab group. One of the

> hunts mounted redcoats grabbed a video camera from a female saboteur,

> containing footage of illegal fox hunting, and rode off with it, while

other

> supporters forced the group to leave the hunt. ??The redcoat who stole the

> camera- the kennel huntsman- was arrested on Monday 21st November for

> Robbery, 6 weeks after the incident occurred. He was released on bail.

Video

> footage of the attack and robbery, recorded by the sabs, has been passed

> onto police and investigations are continuing with the possibility of

> further arrests.?

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Hi Peter,

Stealing is theft whether it be a video camera or anything else, a statement should be made and from witnesses.This should lead to prosecution - I hope he gets whats coming to him, and serves time, it should also be considered as assault. What is he charged with? Please dont tell me he is a local JP or somesuch.

Maybe he could be chased across miles of fields until physically exhausted, and terrified. Tell you what , while we are at it just for good measure, when he is too exhausted to fight back and outnumbered by pursuers, why don`t we set his hounds on him for good measure?

Sorry, but these prats do my swede in.

The Valley Vegan...............

Peter <metalscarab wrote:

Hi everyoneThought this was interesting. I wonder what the laws are on destroyingevidence - presumably if silence is considered enough to condemn people,then stealing possible evidence of illegal hunting and destroying it must beenough to get a conviction???BBPeter> 4. News from Bristol Hunt Sabs ->> FOX HUNTER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY??Whilst attending a hunt meet of the AvonVale Foxhounds in Wiltshire, on Saturday October 8th '05, hunt supportersattacked members of the Bristol, Bath & Pewsey Vale sab group. One of thehunts mounted redcoats grabbed a video camera from a female saboteur,containing footage of illegal fox hunting, and rode off with it, while othersupporters forced the group to leave the hunt. ??The redcoat who stole thecamera- the kennel huntsman- was arrested on Monday 21st November

forRobbery, 6 weeks after the incident occurred. He was released on bail. Videofootage of the attack and robbery, recorded by the sabs, has been passedonto police and investigations are continuing with the possibility offurther arrests.?

Hi Peter

Well, he's definitely being prosecuted for theft. I was interested in the fact that what he had stolen potentially contained evidence of another illegal act he had comitted, so hopefully he will also be charged with obstructing the course of justice, or some such...

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:08 PM

Re: Illegal hunting....

Hi Peter,

Stealing is theft whether it be a video camera or anything else, a statement should be made and from witnesses.This should lead to prosecution - I hope he gets whats coming to him, and serves time, it should also be considered as assault. What is he charged with? Please dont tell me he is a local JP or somesuch.

Maybe he could be chased across miles of fields until physically exhausted, and terrified. Tell you what , while we are at it just for good measure, when he is too exhausted to fight back and outnumbered by pursuers, why don`t we set his hounds on him for good measure?

Hi everyoneThought this was interesting. I wonder what the laws are on destroyingevidence - presumably if silence is considered enough to condemn people,then stealing possible evidence of illegal hunting and destroying it must beenough to get a conviction???BBPeter> 4. News from Bristol Hunt Sabs ->> FOX HUNTER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY??Whilst attending a hunt meet of the AvonVale Foxhounds in Wiltshire, on Saturday October 8th '05, hunt supportersattacked members of the Bristol, Bath & Pewsey Vale sab group. One of thehunts mounted redcoats grabbed a video camera from a female saboteur,containing footage of illegal fox hunting, and rode off with it, while othersupporters forced the group to leave the hunt. ??The redcoat who stole thecamera- the kennel huntsman- was arrested on Monday 21st November forRobbery, 6 weeks after the incident occurred. He was released on bail. Videofootage of the attack and robbery, recorded by the sabs, has been passedonto police and investigations are continuing with the possibility offurther arrests.?

I do hope so.

BBJo

-

Peter

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:26 PM

Hi Peter

Well, he's definitely being prosecuted for theft. I was interested in the fact that what he had stolen potentially contained evidence of another illegal act he had comitted, so hopefully he will also be charged with obstructing the course of justice, or some such...

BB

Peter

-

peter hurd

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:08 PM

Hi Peter,

Hi everyoneThought this was interesting. I wonder what the laws are on destroyingevidence - presumably if silence is considered enough to condemn people,then stealing possible evidence of illegal hunting and destroying it must beenough to get a conviction???BBPeter> 4. News from Bristol Hunt Sabs ->> FOX HUNTER ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY??Whilst attending a hunt meet of the AvonVale Foxhounds in Wiltshire, on Saturday October 8th '05, hunt supportersattacked members of the Bristol, Bath & Pewsey Vale sab group. One of thehunts mounted redcoats grabbed a video camera from a female saboteur,containing footage of illegal fox hunting, and rode off with it, while othersupporters forced the group to leave the hunt. ??The redcoat who stole thecamera- the kennel huntsman- was arrested on Monday 21st November forRobbery, 6 weeks after the incident occurred. He was released on bail. Videofootage of the attack and robbery, recorded by the sabs, has been passedonto police and investigations are continuing with the possibility offurther arrests.?