IndiaDivine.org

Geezer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Black Sabbath bassist Geezer But ler has joined the PETA campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) maintain that KFC treatment of chickens is cruel and abusive.

Thats nice to here, someone was spreading the rumour that Sabbath ( Not Ozzy ) had gone vegan....................it would be nice to think it were true, but?

The Valley Vegan.........................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Black Sabbath bassist Geezer But ler has joined the PETA campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) maintain that KFC treatment of chickens is cruel and abusive.

Peter H

Model Search - Could you be the next catwalk superstar? Check out the competition now

Hi Jo

> Black Sabbath bassist Geezer But ler has joined the PETA campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken. PETA (People for

> the Ethical Treatment of Animals) maintain that KFC treatment of chickens is cruel and abusive.

That's not a suprise - he's been vegan for about 30 years :-)

BB

Peter

I think Geezer always has been, and wears pleather not leather as well. I also heard that the drummer (can't remember his name offhand) is veggie.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:57 PM

Re: Geezer

Thats nice to here, someone was spreading the rumour that Sabbath ( Not Ozzy ) had gone vegan....................it would be nice to think it were true, but?

The Valley Vegan.........................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Peter H

Model Search - Could you be the next catwalk superstar? Check out the competition now

Hi Peter

Yep - I don't know how he put up with Ozzy !

BBJo

-

Peter

Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:04 PM

Re: Geezer

Hi Jo

> Black Sabbath bassist Geezer But ler has joined the PETA campaign against Kentucky Fried Chicken. PETA (People for

> the Ethical Treatment of Animals) maintain that KFC treatment of chickens is cruel and abusive.

That's not a suprise - he's been vegan for about 30 years :-)

BB

Peter

Hi Jo

> I think Geezer always has been, and wears pleather not leather as well. I also heard that the drummer (can't remember his name

> offhand) is veggie.

Bill Ward was the original drummer.... then Vinny Appice, then Bev Bevan, Eric Singer, Terry Chimes, Cozy Powell, Bob Rondinelli, Mike Bordin... all except Mike Bordin have been in and out of the group at least twice... and finally back to Bill Ward and Vinny Appice!

BB

Peter

Hi Peter

Crikey - well I think it was Bill Ward who was veggie, but I could be

wrong.

BB

Jo

, " Peter " <metalscarab@g...> wrote:

>

> Hi Jo

>

> > I think Geezer always has been, and wears pleather not leather as

well. I also heard that the drummer (can't remember his name

> > offhand) is veggie.

>

> Bill Ward was the original drummer.... then Vinny Appice, then Bev

Bevan, Eric Singer, Terry Chimes, Cozy Powell, Bob Rondinelli, Mike

Bordin... all except Mike Bordin have been in and out of the group at

least twice... and finally back to Bill Ward and Vinny Appice!

>

> BB

> Peter

>