Near Chicago, IL

Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD

DS is 7

Vegan 3 1/2 years

Nikki :)

, sandi gordon

<sandisweeti13132001> wrote:

>

> Just curious to get to know all of you....

> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california

> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)

> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk

>

Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so I appreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine works for disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. oldearthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk>

Personals Skip the bars and set-ups and start using Personals for free

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Personals

" Vegan 3 1/2 years "

wow..its been that long already huh?

dang..time does slip on by!!!

congrats nikki!

earthstrm <earthstorm

Dec 5, 2005 6:21 AM

Re: Get to know you - Sandi

Hi Sandi,

Near Chicago, IL

Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD

DS is 7

Vegan 3 1/2 years

, sandi gordon

>

> Just curious to get to know all of you....

> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california

> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)

> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk

>

To send an email to -

What's SAHD, Nikki? Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR DD 20 & DS 12, live here with me and DH I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the conversion last July (so I'm a newbie) Jonnie earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two

kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk>

Personals Let fate take it's course directly to your email. See who's waiting for you Personals

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Personals

Shame he`s sad. I live in South Wales,UK. I am pushing 45 My better half is a mere 39 4 kids, 2 fury, 2 humane wife and fury kids are carnies, my girlies are veggie. I been vegan for approx 15 years or so. The Valley Vegan............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: What's SAHD, Nikki? Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR DD 20 & DS 12, live here with me and DH I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the conversion last July (so I'm a newbie) Jonnie earthstrm

<earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> PersonalsLet fate take it's course directly to your email.See who's waiting for you Personals PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you

to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Personals Peter H

Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!

I'm hurt now (big pout). I answered you straightaway.

Jo

, sandi gordon

>

> Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so I

appreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine works

for disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. old

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote: Hi Sandi,

>

> Near Chicago, IL

> Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD

> DS is 7

> Vegan 3 1/2 years

>

> Nikki :)

>

>

> , sandi gordon

> <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:

> >

> > Just curious to get to know all of you....

> > where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california

> > I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)

> > sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk

> >

To send an email to -

>

>

>

>

I don't remember that-sorryheartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm hurt now (big pout). I answered you straightaway.Jo , sandi gordon<sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so Iappreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine worksfor disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. old> > earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote: Hi Sandi,> > Near Chicago, IL> Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD> DS is 7> Vegan 3 1/2 years> > Nikki :)> > > , sandi gordon > <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:> >> > Just curious to get to

know all of you....> > where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> > I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> > sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> > > > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > >

thank you ,nice to meet youpeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Shame he`s sad. I live in South Wales,UK. I am pushing 45 My better half is a mere 39 4 kids, 2 fury, 2 humane wife and fury kids are carnies, my girlies are veggie. I been vegan for approx 15 years or so. The Valley Vegan............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: What's SAHD, Nikki? Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR DD 20 & DS 12, live

here with me and DH I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the conversion last July (so I'm a newbie) Jonnie earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> PersonalsLet fate take it's course directly to your email.See who's waiting

for you Personals PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Personals Peter H Win a Vespa NEW - Cars has 3 Vespa LX125s to be won Enter Now!

Personals Let fate take it's course directly to your email. See who's waiting for you Personals

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals

sahd is-stay at home dad/sahm is-stay at home mom nice to meet you,I think you live the closest to me(me in lancaster,calif.)Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: What's SAHD, Nikki? Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR DD 20 & DS 12, live here with me and DH I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the conversion last July (so I'm a newbie) Jonnie earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS

is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> PersonalsLet fate take it's course directly to your email.See who's waiting for you Personals PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Personals

Personals Single? There's someone we'd like you to meet. Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals

Shopping Find Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping

nope..i'm a tad closer..not much...but a lil

lucky you!!!

:)

actually..there's a member here who lives in las vegas..so she's closest..but she hasn't been active in awhile

sahd is-stay at home dad/sahm is-stay at home mom

nice to meet you,I think you live the closest to me(me in lancaster,calif.)Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote:

What's SAHD, Nikki?

Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ

DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR

DD 20 & DS 12, live here with me and DH

I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the conversion last July (so I'm a newbie)

Jonnie

earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Hi Sandi,Near Chicago, ILMarried for 9 years - DH is SAHDDS is 7Vegan 3 1/2 yearsNikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Just curious to get to know all of you....> where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk>

PersonalsLet fate take it's course directly to your email.See who's waiting for you Personals

PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Personals

PersonalsSingle? There's someone we'd like you to meet.Lots of someones, actually. Try Personals

ShoppingFind Great Deals on Gifts at Shopping To send an email to -

That's okay - there are so many emails here sometimes they get missed.

Jo

-

sandi gordon

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:07 AM

Re: Re: Get to know you - Sandi

I don't remember that-sorryheartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm hurt now (big pout). I answered you straightaway.Jo , sandi gordon<sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so Iappreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine worksfor disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. old> > earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote: Hi Sandi,> > Near Chicago, IL> Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD> DS is 7> Vegan 3 1/2 years> > Nikki :)> > > , sandi gordon > <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:> >> > Just curious to get to know all of you....> > where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> > I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> > sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> > > > > > > > > To send an email to - > > > >

I know, it went QUICK!

See what an influence you are on me! :)

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> " Vegan 3 1/2 years "

> wow..its been that long already huh?

> dang..time does slip on by!!!

> congrats nikki!

>

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...>

> Dec 5, 2005 6:21 AM

>

> Re: Get to know you - Sandi

>

> Hi Sandi,

>

> Near Chicago, IL

> DS is 7

> Vegan 3 1/2 years

>

>

>

wait..is that a good thing er a bad thing

hades forbid i start actually influencing folks! egads!

earthstrm <earthstorm

Dec 7, 2005 10:28 AM

Re: Get to know you - Sandi

I know, it went QUICK!

See what an influence you are on me! :)

Nikki

, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

>

> " Vegan 3 1/2 years "

> wow..its been that long already huh?

> dang..time does slip on by!!!

> congrats nikki!

>

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...>

> Dec 5, 2005 6:21 AM

>

> Re: Get to know you - Sandi

>

> Hi Sandi,

>

> Near Chicago, IL

> DS is 7

> Vegan 3 1/2 years

>

>

>

To send an email to -

Hi Jonnie

Stay At Home Dad

, Jonnie Hellens

<jonnie_hellens> wrote:

>

> What's SAHD, Nikki?

>

> Sandi, I live in Phoenix, AZ

> DD 26 (finishing up her Masters for teaching), has twin sons who

are 4 (my first grandchildren) and lives in OR

> DD 20 & DS 12, live here with me and DH

> I am the only vegetarian in the family and I finished the

conversion last July (so I'm a newbie)

>

> Jonnie

Hi Sandi,

Perhaps I am the only one with a good alias. ;)

(I do see others have answered by now, sorry so behind)

My cousin works for Disney in Florida. Is that where your hubby is?

I believe she is a GM or something big like that there. Her name is

Rachel Strelecky. Perhaps they know each other?

, sandi gordon

>

> Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so I

appreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine works

for disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. old

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote: Hi Sandi,

>

> Near Chicago, IL

> DS is 7

> Vegan 3 1/2 years

>

>

>

> , sandi gordon

> <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:

> >

> > Just curious to get to know all of you....

> > where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california

> > I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)

> > sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk

> >

We live in Calif. and my hubby is a graphics operator for the disney channel and the other channels they own(lots)earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi Sandi,Perhaps I am the only one with a good alias. ;)(I do see others have answered by now, sorry so behind)My cousin works for Disney in Florida. Is that where your hubby is?I believe she is a GM or something big like that there. Her name is Rachel Strelecky. Perhaps they know each other?Nikki :) , sandi gordon <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:>> Nice to meet you,you are the only one to answer this question so I appreciate that very much,cool that your hubby is a sahd,mine works for disney,I am a sahm to a 26mos. old and 9.5mos. old> > earthstrm

<earthstorm@c...> wrote: Hi Sandi,> > Near Chicago, IL> Married for 9 years - DH is SAHD> DS is 7> Vegan 3 1/2 years> > Nikki :)> > > , sandi gordon > <sandisweeti13132001> wrote:> >> > Just curious to get to know all of you....> > where are you all from?I live in the high desert in california> > I am married w/ two kids(26mos./9mos.)> > sahm,married 2.5yrs to dirk> >

Shopping Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Shopping