IndiaDivine.org

Thank you! Off monitor - murder king

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even if it had vegan ingredients, they could not afford to cook it seperately anyway, just wouldnt be financially viable with so few demands for it? The Valley Vegan..............linda <lindai81 wrote: Thank you thank you for taking me off monitoring...This one came through within minutes of my sending it. I do appreciate the fact that my posts will now come through in a timely manner and make sense to me. My posts may still not make sense to some of you but confusing me is tantamount to putting me to sleep. linda "Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very

important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47 - linda Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:47 AM Burger King Veggie Burger not VEGAN Burger King's Veggie Burger is

vegetarian, but NOT vegan. It has egg whites in it...this is from their site Sorry, I double checked this as the Veggie Burger there was originally vegan, but not any longer. I had received the notice about this change from another group. linda BK VEGGIE® BURGER Vegetables (Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Carrots, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Black Olives), Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Gluten, Water for Hydration), Egg Whites, Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Rolled Oats, Corn Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors from non-meat sources, Sugar, Soy

Protein Isolate, Spices, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Celery Extract. Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk and Egg. This is NOT a vegan product. http://www.bk.com/Food/Nutrition/ingredients.aspx - Steve and Katherine Isola Burger King has a veggie burger, Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Well, I just passed that vegan information along for person who thought it was. I don't eat at any of those fast food places and only at a restaurant here that is totally vegan. The only way I know of not to be walking blindly.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

peter hurd

Even if it had vegan ingredients, they could not afford to cook it seperately anyway, just wouldnt be financially viable with so few demands for it?

The Valley Vegan..............linda

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:47 AM

Burger King Veggie Burger not VEGAN

Burger King's Veggie Burger is vegetarian, but NOT vegan. It has egg whites in it...this is from their site

Sorry, I double checked this as the Veggie Burger there was originally vegan, but not any longer. I had received the notice about this change from another group.

linda

BK VEGGIE® BURGER

Vegetables (Mushrooms, Water Chestnuts, Onions, Carrots, Green Bell Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Black Olives), Textured Vegetable Protein (Soy Protein Concentrate, Wheat Gluten, Water for Hydration), Egg Whites, Cooked Brown Rice (Water, Brown Rice), Rolled Oats, Corn Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat), Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy, and Wheat Protein, Yeast Extract, Natural Flavors from non-meat sources, Sugar, Soy Protein Isolate, Spices, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Jalapeño Pepper Powder, Celery Extract. Contains: Soy, Wheat, Milk and Egg. This is NOT a vegan product.

http://www.bk.com/Food/Nutrition/ingredients.aspx

-

Steve and Katherine Isola

Burger King has a veggie burger,

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos