IndiaDivine.org

Nikki

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I am new and don't know the relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves me out in the cold even more since I don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters across the waters and aren't you here in the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the partners thing...like partners in crime. Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to me, like the need to explain the Peter's Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing somehow seriously, I don't worship the goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must Not Be Named) is just a joke. I am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being pissed at me either. Sorry if there has been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a very short time.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

earthstrm

Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:32 AM

Re: bail money

Yes dear, I know what "toying" means, I was attempting to joke with you but I guess you did not get it.Thx for trying to protect my assets, but as Peter explained to you in his post, we are partners. And he has worked far too hard on our production line, prototypes, finding our rogue amongst other things for me to ever try to cheat him.We may have our difference in opinion on the correct color of blue eyes for our Twins, but he is definately allowed his credit due on his part of the brilliance of our company, production line, as well as marketing.Nope, I would never cheat a friend. Nor would I allow another to do so to them.Besides my Goddess worshipping friend, do ye not know the rule of 3? Surely your SWMNBN has taught you better than that.Nikki , "linda" <lindai81@c...> wrote:>> SWMNBN must NBNed. All power is held within one's name and must not be revealed sayeth the goddess of all. Blessed Peter thinks he can horn in on the money without having earned it at all. But SWMNBN will teach him otherwise....you don't know what "toying" means? Hey, I was just protecting your ass-ets if you reread the below. I guess we have lost Susan now too. wonder where she was from?> linda, who is suffering from deadly garlic breath.> > > > > - > earthstrm > > Hi Linda,> > Forgive me, I don't understand this? How is he toying with her and > why the heck won't you give her a name already!> > Nikki :)

HI Linda

LOL - I'm Peter's mum! Peter lives in England, Nikki in the US. They are partners in crime only (and sense of humour).

Another few days, and you'll know who we all are :-)

Jo

-

linda

Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:31 PM

Nikki

Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I am new and don't know the relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves me out in the cold even more since I don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters across the waters and aren't you here in the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the partners thing...like partners in crime. Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to me, like the need to explain the Peter's Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing somehow seriously, I don't worship the goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must Not Be Named) is just a joke. I am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being pissed at me either. Sorry if there has been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a very short time.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

-

earthstrm

Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:32 AM

Re: bail money

Yes dear, I know what "toying" means, I was attempting to joke with you but I guess you did not get it.Thx for trying to protect my assets, but as Peter explained to you in his post, we are partners. And he has worked far too hard on our production line, prototypes, finding our rogue amongst other things for me to ever try to cheat him.We may have our difference in opinion on the correct color of blue eyes for our Twins, but he is definately allowed his credit due on his part of the brilliance of our company, production line, as well as marketing.Nope, I would never cheat a friend. Nor would I allow another to do so to them.Besides my Goddess worshipping friend, do ye not know the rule of 3? Surely your SWMNBN has taught you better than that.Nikki , "linda" <lindai81@c...> wrote:>> SWMNBN must NBNed. All power is held within one's name and must not be revealed sayeth the goddess of all. Blessed Peter thinks he can horn in on the money without having earned it at all. But SWMNBN will teach him otherwise....you don't know what "toying" means? Hey, I was just protecting your ass-ets if you reread the below. I guess we have lost Susan now too. wonder where she was from?> linda, who is suffering from deadly garlic breath.> > > > > - > earthstrm > > Hi Linda,> > Forgive me, I don't understand this? How is he toying with her and > why the heck won't you give her a name already!> > Nikki :)

You are his real live Mum? Seriously? I can never tell on here. LOL I thought Nikki was in the U.S. And both Peters are in England and Wales. Okay, got that. Which Peter is it then that is Nikki's cohort in crime? Do you have any more children that I should know about? Or are they incognito? <grinning> Mine try to be when out in public with me and confronted with a carcass eating, fur wearing being. Only appropriate if you are a furry carnivore and not human of course. LOL My daughter keeps telling me she will not bail me out of jail. I should have left her in those dumpy diapers and I tell her that. :))))

linda

-

jo

Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:57 AM

Re: Nikki

HI Linda

LOL - I'm Peter's mum! Peter lives in England, Nikki in the US. They are partners in crime only (and sense of humour).

Jo

Hi Linda

> Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I am new and don't know the

> relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves me out in the cold even more since I

> don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters across the waters and aren't you here in

> the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the partners thing...like partners in crime.

> Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to me, like the need to explain the Peter's

> Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing somehow seriously, I don't worship the

> goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must Not Be Named) is just a joke. I

> am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being pissed at me either. Sorry if there has

> been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a very short time.

OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....

Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.

As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on the list....

The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...

Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of these are real...

Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing evil twins.

Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me once.

Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".

There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally they're not serious :-)

BB

Peter

Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought! The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: Hi Linda > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I am new and don't know the > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves me out in the cold even more since I > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters across the waters and aren't you here in > the states? I thought Peter

was just playing/joking with the partners thing...like partners in crime. > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to me, like the need to explain the Peter's > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing somehow seriously, I don't worship the > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must Not Be Named) is just a joke. I > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being pissed at me either. Sorry if there has > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a very short time. OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships".... Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me in Bristol, Jo in Surrey. As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on the list.... The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend... Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of these are real... Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing evil twins. Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me once. Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners". There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally they're not serious :-) BB Peter Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

HILinda

Yes, his real live mum. It's my Peter that's in cohorts with Nikki. I have a daughter, but she isn't on this list, so no more confusion there. I bet your daughter is proud of you really - she just doesn't want to let on.

Jo

-

linda

Saturday, December 10, 2005 5:07 PM

You are his real live Mum? Seriously? I can never tell on here. LOL I thought Nikki was in the U.S. And both Peters are in England and Wales. Okay, got that. Which Peter is it then that is Nikki's cohort in crime? Do you have any more children that I should know about? Or are they incognito? <grinning> Mine try to be when out in public with me and confronted with a carcass eating, fur wearing being. Only appropriate if you are a furry carnivore and not human of course. LOL My daughter keeps telling me she will not bail me out of jail. I should have left her in those dumpy diapers and I tell her that. :))))

linda

-

jo

Saturday, December 10, 2005 8:57 AM

HI Linda

Jo

Hi Linda

No worries, there is no anger here.

The Evil Twins you have to learn as we go along. Peter and I try not

to release too much info (tho Peter has been a bit too forthcoming

lately!). :)

We created a line of Evil Twins is all. See, nothing too exciting. ;)

Yes, I am in the states and Peter, Peter & Jo (Peter's Mom <Mum>)

are in the UK.

Darling Fraggle is in CA and Alex (ohhh Alex, where are youuuuu?) is

in the UK too.

Peter is my partner in crime, um, I mean capital venture. Tho we do

have a few offshoot companies that we do not tell one another about.

That is at least until we break into each others private, hidden

labs.

As for what is real and what is overactive imagination, that ye must

find out on your own. For it is much more fun that way. At least for

us! :)

As for Goddess, I was and I wasn't. If you do worship her or you

don't, that matters not to any of us. So no worries there either.

Nikki :)

, " linda " <lindai81@c...> wrote:

>

> Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I am

new and don't know the relationship ties between all of you so your

post below leaves me out in the cold even more since I don't know

what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters across the waters and

aren't you here in the states? I thought Peter was just

playing/joking with the partners thing...like partners in crime. Oh,

dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to me, like the

need to explain the Peter's Mum thing too. In case you are taking

the goddess thing somehow seriously, I don't worship the goddess,

nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must Not Be Named)

is just a joke. I am not sure how much of what you wrote below was

from being pissed at me either. Sorry if there has been a

miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a very short

time.

> linda

> " Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important

that you do it. "

> Mohandas Gandhi

>

> linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

> -

> earthstrm

>

> Saturday, December 10, 2005 4:32 AM

> Re: bail money

>

>

> Yes dear, I know what " toying " means, I was attempting to joke

with

> you but I guess you did not get it.

>

> Thx for trying to protect my assets, but as Peter explained to

you

> in his post, we are partners. And he has worked far too hard on

our

> production line, prototypes, finding our rogue amongst other

things

> for me to ever try to cheat him.

>

> We may have our difference in opinion on the correct color of

blue

> eyes for our Twins, but he is definately allowed his credit due

on

> his part of the brilliance of our company, production line, as

well

> as marketing.

>

> Nope, I would never cheat a friend. Nor would I allow another to

do

> so to them.

>

> Besides my Goddess worshipping friend, do ye not know the rule

of 3?

> Surely your SWMNBN has taught you better than that.

>

> Nikki

>

Hi Nikki

> Yes, I am in the states and Peter, Peter & Jo (Peter's Mom <Mum>)

> are in the UK.

> Darling Fraggle is in CA and Alex (ohhh Alex, where are youuuuu?) is

> in the UK too.

Alex is currently staying with friends due to her house being rather too

close to a rather hefty explosion at an oil depot! You may have heard of

it - it happened just north of London, and the explosion was heard in the

Netherlands! I have no idea whether she has internet access right now (I'm

guessing she could use her friends computer, but don't know for sure)... I

will endeavour to get her posting again when the oil depot has been

extinguished and she's back at home :-)

> Peter is my partner in crime, um, I mean capital venture. Tho we do

> have a few offshoot companies that we do not tell one another about.

> That is at least until we break into each others private, hidden

> labs.

Yes - speaking of which, when were you planning to tell me about the mildly

unpleasant twin experiments you've been conducting? I'd have like to have

been involved in that.... Of course, I've had the codes changed on my lab

yet again... wouldn't want anyone knowing about the latest project until

it's all ready to go...

BB

Peter