IndiaDivine.org

Give Peace a Chance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Anti war protester who has camped outside Pariament since 2001 was arrested Friday despite a High Court ruling that the law banning protestst within a kilometre of Parliament does not apply to him. Brian Haw, 56 , of Worcestershire, is exempt because his protest started before the law that protests require a permit was passed this summer. Mr Haw said the police accepted his right to be there with friend; "But the nessage obviously hasn`t filterd down to some of the constables on the beat. I was woken up at about 08:00 by a couple of them shouting at a young woman who was minding my stuff. I stuck my head out of my sleeping bag and said ;`Are you bothering this lady?` and they arrested me for breach of the peace. I`m not breaching the peace. I`m fighting for it". He was released without charge. The Valley Vegan....................Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

So I should think. The whole thing is very amusing.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:32 AM

Re: Give Peace a Chance

He was released without charge.

The Valley Vegan....................

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

> Anti war protester who has camped outside Pariament since 2001 was arrested Friday despite a High Court ruling that the

> law banning protestst within a kilometre of Parliament does not apply to him.

> He was released without charge.

Would be nice to see him sue the police for wrongful arrest and harrassment.

BB

Peter

He might as well as p*ss in the wind. The Valley Vegan.............Peter <metalscarab wrote: > Anti war protester who has camped outside Pariament since 2001 was arrested Friday despite a High Court ruling that the > law banning protestst within a kilometre of Parliament does not apply to him. > He was released without charge. Would be nice to see him sue the police for wrongful arrest and harrassment. BB PeterTo send an email to - Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Not to him it prolly wasnt , getting nicked at 8 in the morning! I hope he does sue. The Valley Vegan..................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: So I should think. The whole thing is very amusing. Jo - peter hurd Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:32 AM Re: Give Peace a Chance He was released without charge. The Valley Vegan.................... Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.