IndiaDivine.org

Nikki - Peter's (VV) wife

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peter

But you replied saying it was " an out of body experience " . LOL

I think there is more than messages missing! ;)

Nikki

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame ,

senility, attention defecit, or all three.

> My wife denies everything!

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote:

> Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.

>

> Check out messages:

>

>

> 35665

> 35688

> 35695

> 35923

> 36025

>

> Nikki :)

>

> , peter hurd wrote:

> >

> > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!

> >

> > The Valley Vegan...............

> >

> > Peter wrote:

> > Hi Linda

> >

> > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I

> am new and don't know the

> > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves

> me out in the cold even more since I

> > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters

> across the waters and aren't you here in

> > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the

> partners thing...like partners in crime.

> > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to

> me, like the need to explain the Peter's

> > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing

> somehow seriously, I don't worship the

> > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must

> Not Be Named) is just a joke. I

> > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being

> pissed at me either. Sorry if there has

> > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a

> very short time.

> >

> > OK... a quick breakdown of the " relationships " ....

> >

> > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me

> in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.

> > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on

> the list....

> >

> > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't

> think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...

> >

> > Now, the " standing jokes " (I think)... as far as I know none of

> these are real...

> >

> > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing

> evil twins.

> > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me

> once.

> > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are " partners " .

> >

> > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally

> they're not serious :-)

> >

> > BB

> > Peter

> >

> >

> > To send an email to -

>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Visit your group " " on the web.

> >

> >

I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)

Jo

, " earthstrm " <earthstorm@c...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Peter

>

> But you replied saying it was " an out of body experience " . LOL

>

> I think there is more than messages missing! ;)

>

> Nikki

>

> , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

> >

> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame ,

> senility, attention defecit, or all three.

> > My wife denies everything!

> >

> > The Valley Vegan............

> >

> > earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote:

> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.

> >

> > Check out messages:

> >

> >

> > 35665

> > 35688

> > 35695

> > 35923

> > 36025

> >

> > Nikki :)

> >

> > , peter hurd wrote:

> > >

> > > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!

> > >

> > > The Valley Vegan...............

> > >

> > > Peter wrote:

> > > Hi Linda

> > >

> > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I

> > am new and don't know the

> > > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below

leaves

> > me out in the cold even more since I

> > > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters

> > across the waters and aren't you here in

> > > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the

> > partners thing...like partners in crime.

> > > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to

> > me, like the need to explain the Peter's

> > > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing

> > somehow seriously, I don't worship the

> > > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must

> > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I

> > > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being

> > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has

> > > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here

a

> > very short time.

> > >

> > > OK... a quick breakdown of the " relationships " ....

> > >

> > > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me

> > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.

> > > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship

on

> > the list....

> > >

> > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't

> > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...

> > >

> > > Now, the " standing jokes " (I think)... as far as I know none of

> > these are real...

> > >

> > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing

> > evil twins.

> > > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me

> > once.

> > > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are " partners " .

> > >

> > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally

> > they're not serious :-)

> > >

> > > BB

> > > Peter

> > >

> > >

> > > To send an email to -

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Visit your group " " on the web.

> > >

> > >

LOL - Jo

You may be right!

BB

Nikki :)

, " heartwerk " <jo.heartwork@g...>

wrote:

>

> I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)

>

> Jo

>

> , " earthstrm " <earthstorm@c...>

> wrote:

> >

> > Hi Peter

> >

> > But you replied saying it was " an out of body experience " . LOL

> >

> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)

> >

> > Nikki

> >

> > , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...>

wrote:

> > >

> > > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame ,

> > senility, attention defecit, or all three.

> > > My wife denies everything!

> > >

> > > The Valley Vegan............

I think Fraggle would confirm that that is not possible! The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)Jo , "earthstrm" wrote:>> Hi Peter> > But you replied saying it was "an out of body experience". LOL> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)> > Nikki> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , > senility, attention defecit, or all three.> > My wife denies everything!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > >

> earthstrm wrote:> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > > > Check out messages:> > > > > > 35665 > > 35688 > > 35695 > > 35923 > > 36025> > > > Nikki :)> > > > , peter hurd wrote:> > >> > > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!> > > > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > > > Peter wrote:> > > Hi Linda> > > > > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I > > am new and don't know the> > > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves > > me out in the cold even more since I> > > > don't know what you are talking about.

Aren't both Peters > > across the waters and aren't you here in> > > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the > > partners thing...like partners in crime.> > > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to > > me, like the need to explain the Peter's> > > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing > > somehow seriously, I don't worship the> > > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must > > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I> > > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being > > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has> > > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a > > very short time.> > > > > > OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....> > > > > >

Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me > > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.> > > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on > > the list....> > > > > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't > > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...> > > > > > Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of > > these are real...> > > > > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing > > evil twins.> > > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me > > once.> > > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".> > > > > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally > > they're not serious :-)> > > > > >

BB> > > Peter> > > > > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > >

what is an out of body experiance?, I realy have lost the plot now. The Valley Vegan............earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: Hi PeterBut you replied saying it was "an out of body experience". LOLI think there is more than messages missing! ;)Nikki , peter hurd wrote:>> I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , senility, attention defecit, or all three.> My wife denies everything!> > The Valley Vegan............> > earthstrm wrote:> Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > Check out messages:> > > 35665 > 35688 > 35695 > 35923 > 36025>

> Nikki :)> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!> > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > Peter wrote:> > Hi Linda> > > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I > am new and don't know the> > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves > me out in the cold even more since I> > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters > across the waters and aren't you here in> > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the > partners thing...like partners in crime.> > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to > me, like the need to explain the Peter's> > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the

goddess thing > somehow seriously, I don't worship the> > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I> > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has> > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a > very short time.> > > > OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....> > > > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.> > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on > the list....> > > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...> > > > Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of > these are

real...> > > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing > evil twins.> > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me > once.> > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".> > > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally > they're not serious :-)> > > > BB> > Peter> > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > >

LOL - possibly not - but maybe your judgement/memory was impaired by not quite one too many.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:09 PM

Re: Re: Nikki - Peter's (VV) wife

I think Fraggle would confirm that that is not possible!

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)Jo , "earthstrm" wrote:>> Hi Peter> > But you replied saying it was "an out of body experience". LOL> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)> > Nikki> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , > senility, attention defecit, or all three.> > My wife denies everything!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > > > Check out messages:> > > > > > 35665 > > 35688 > > 35695 > > 35923 > > 36025> > > > Nikki :)> > > > , peter hurd wrote:> > >> > > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!> > > > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > > > Peter wrote:> > > Hi Linda> > > > > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I > > am new and don't know the> > > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves > > me out in the cold even more since I> > > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters > > across the waters and aren't you here in> > > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the > > partners thing...like partners in crime.> > > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to > > me, like the need to explain the Peter's> > > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing > > somehow seriously, I don't worship the> > > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must > > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I> > > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being > > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has> > > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a > > very short time.> > > > > > OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....> > > > > > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me > > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.> > > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on > > the list....> > > > > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't > > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...> > > > > > Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of > > these are real...> > > > > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing > > evil twins.> > > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me > > once.> > > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".> > > > > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally > > they're not serious :-)> > > > > > BB> > > Peter> > > > > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > >

how the heck do I know what you were referring to, you wrote it! Go

back and re-read the messages.

And put down the bottle first! ;)

Nikki

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> what is an out of body experiance?, I realy have lost the plot now.

>

> The Valley Vegan............

>

> earthstrm <earthstorm@c...> wrote:

> Hi Peter

>

> But you replied saying it was " an out of body experience " . LOL

>

> I think there is more than messages missing! ;)

>

> Nikki

>

> , peter hurd wrote:

> >

> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame ,

> senility, attention defecit, or all three.

> > My wife denies everything!

> >

> > The Valley Vegan............

> >

> > earthstrm wrote:

> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.

> >

> > Check out messages:

> >

> >

> > 35665

> > 35688

> > 35695

> > 35923

> > 36025

> >

> > Nikki :)

> >

i plead the 5thinal Message----- peter hurd Dec 13, 2005 11:09 AM Re: Re: Nikki - Peter's (VV) wife

I think Fraggle would confirm that that is not possible!

The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote:

I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)Jo , "earthstrm" wrote:>> Hi Peter> > But you replied saying it was "an out of body experience". LOL> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)> > Nikki> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , > senility, attention defecit, or all three.> > My wife denies everything!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > > > Check out messages:> > > > > > 35665 > > 35688 > > 35695 > > 35923 > > 36025> > > > Nikki :)> > > > , peter hurd wrote:> > >> > > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!> > > > > > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > > > Peter wrote:> > > Hi Linda> > > > > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I > > am new and don't know the> > > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves > > me out in the cold even more since I> > > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters > > across the waters and aren't you here in> > > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the > > partners thing...like partners in crime.> > > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to > > me, like the need to explain the Peter's> > > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing > > somehow seriously, I don't worship the> > > > goddess, nor anyone for that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must > > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I> > > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being > > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has> > > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a > > very short time.> > > > > > OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....> > > > > > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me > > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.> > > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on > > the list....> > > > > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't > > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...> > > > > > Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of > > these are real...> > > > > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing > > evil twins.> > > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me > > once.> > > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".> > > > > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally > > they're not serious :-)> > > > > > BB> > > Peter> > > > > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > >

I`ll put the bottle down, but my nappie ( AKA diaper ) needs changing first! The Valley Vegan...................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: how the heck do I know what you were referring to, you wrote it! Go back and re-read the messages.And put down the bottle first! ;)Nikki , peter hurd wrote:>> what is an out of body experiance?, I realy have lost the plot now.> > The Valley Vegan............> > earthstrm wrote:> Hi Peter> > But you replied saying it was "an out of body experience". LOL> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)> > Nikki> > , peter hurd

wrote:> >> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , > senility, attention defecit, or all three.> > My wife denies everything!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > > > Check out messages:> > > > > > 35665 > > 35688 > > 35695 > > 35923 > > 36025> > > > Nikki :)> >

Nah, I dont drink much these days, just old age................................and possibly Altshiemers? The Valley Vegan...............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: LOL - possibly not - but maybe your judgement/memory was impaired by not quite one too many. Jo - peter

hurd Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:09 PM Re: Re: Nikki - Peter's (VV) wife I think Fraggle would confirm that that is not possible! The Valley Vegan..............heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I reckon Peter (VV) answered after drinking one too many beers :-)Jo , "earthstrm" wrote:>> Hi Peter> > But you replied saying it

was "an out of body experience". LOL> > I think there is more than messages missing! ;)> > Nikki> > , peter hurd wrote:> >> > I suspect that I miss a lot of messages, sorry, I blame , > senility, attention defecit, or all three.> > My wife denies everything!> > > > The Valley Vegan............> > > > earthstrm wrote:> > Peter where have you been? You even commented on the post.> > > > Check out messages:> > > > > > 35665 > > 35688 > > 35695 > > 35923 > > 36025> > > > Nikki :)> > > > , peter hurd wrote:> > >> > > Nikki and me wife? when did that happen? Now theres a thought!> > > >

> > The Valley Vegan...............> > > > > > Peter wrote:> > > Hi Linda> > > > > > > Me thinks there may be some miscommunication here. Remember I > > am new and don't know the> > > > relationship ties between all of you so your post below leaves > > me out in the cold even more since I> > > > don't know what you are talking about. Aren't both Peters > > across the waters and aren't you here in> > > > the states? I thought Peter was just playing/joking with the > > partners thing...like partners in crime.> > > > Oh, dear. I am so confused. You shall have to explain it to > > me, like the need to explain the Peter's> > > > Mum thing too. In case you are taking the goddess thing > > somehow seriously, I don't worship the> > > > goddess, nor anyone for

that matter. The SWMNBN (She Who Must > > Not Be Named) is just a joke. I> > > > am not sure how much of what you wrote below was from being > > pissed at me either. Sorry if there has> > > > been a miscommunication, but as I said I have only been here a > > very short time.> > > > > > OK... a quick breakdown of the "relationships"....> > > > > > Peter (me, not VV) is Jo's son.... we both live in the UK - me > > in Bristol, Jo in Surrey.> > > As far as I'm aware that's the only direct blood relationship on > > the list....> > > > > > The only other person I know personally is Alex (who I don't > > think has posted since you joined), who is a very good friend...> > > > > > Now, the "standing jokes" (I think)... as far as I know none of > > these are

real...> > > > > > Me & Nikki are business partners who run a business providing > > evil twins.> > > Fraggle has proposed to Peter (VV) at least twice, and to me > > once.> > > Nikki & Peter (VV)'s wife are "partners".> > > > > > There's probably a few others that'll pop up.... generally > > they're not serious :-)> > > > > > BB> > > Peter> > > > > > > > > To send an email to -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> > > > > >