IndiaDivine.org

Gobbledegook...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The winner of the Plain English Society's award for gobbledegook goes to...

1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: "The only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and I think it's fair to say it's all to play for, except for no change." (Mr Morgan was the overall winner this year, for the second time.)

Well, what can you expect if people start trying to revive their own language... :-) (only kidding, Peter :-))

BB

Peter

He is a funny man, his welsh isnt any better than his english! AND....................in response to your dig at us welsh to quote Richard Burton, I sir am a Selt , and you sir are a sunt................... Only kidding! The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: The winner of the Plain English Society's award for gobbledegook goes to... 1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: "The only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and I think it's fair to say it's all to play for, except for no change." (Mr Morgan was the overall winner this year,

for the second time.) Well, what can you expect if people start trying to revive their own language... :-) (only kidding, Peter :-)) BB Peter Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Oh no!! I understood this!!!!

--- Peter <metalscarab wrote:

> The winner of the Plain English Society's award for

> gobbledegook goes to...

>

> 1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: " The

> only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and

> I think it's fair to say it's all to play for,

> except for no change. " (Mr Morgan was the overall

> winner this year, for the second time.)

>

> Well, what can you expect if people start trying to

> revive their own language... :-) (only kidding,

> Peter :-))

>

> BB

> Peter

>

I don't think you should call anyone that on this list, joking or not.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:49 PM

Re: Gobbledegook...

He is a funny man, his welsh isnt any better than his english!

AND....................in response to your dig at us welsh to quote Richard Burton,

I sir am a Selt , and you sir are a sunt...................

Only kidding!

The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote:

1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: "The only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and I think it's fair to say it's all to play for, except for no change." (Mr Morgan was the overall winner this year, for the second time.)

Well, what can you expect if people start trying to revive their own language... :-) (only kidding, Peter :-))

BB

Peter

Peter H

How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos

Sorry mamma Jo! I `ll go straight to bed without tea................. The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I don't think you should call anyone that on this list, joking or not. Jo - peter hurd Monday, December 12, 2005 7:49 PM Re: Gobbledegook... He is a funny man, his welsh isnt any better than his english! AND....................in response to your dig at us welsh to quote Richard Burton, I sir am a Selt , and you sir are a sunt................... Only kidding! The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: The winner of the Plain English

Society's award for gobbledegook goes to... 1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: "The only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and I think it's fair to say it's all to play for, except for no change." (Mr Morgan was the overall winner this year, for the second time.) Well, what can you expect if people start trying to revive their own language... :-) (only kidding, Peter :-)) BB Peter Peter H How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

From what you said about your weight, maybe you had better have tea first.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:29 PM

Sorry mamma Jo! I `ll go straight to bed without tea.................

The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I don't think you should call anyone that on this list, joking or not.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, December 12, 2005 7:49 PM

He is a funny man, his welsh isnt any better than his english!

AND....................in response to your dig at us welsh to quote Richard Burton,

I sir am a Selt , and you sir are a sunt...................

Only kidding!

The Valley Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote:

BB

Peter

Peter H

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

Whats wrong with being 10 stone?, I put on a pound last week! The Valley Vegan.................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: From what you said about your weight, maybe you had better have tea first. Jo - peter hurd Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:29 PM Re: Gobbledegook... Sorry mamma Jo! I `ll go straight to bed without tea................. The Valley Vegan...................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I don't think you should call anyone that on this list, joking or not. Jo - peter hurd Monday, December 12, 2005 7:49 PM Re: Gobbledegook... He is a funny man, his welsh isnt any better than his english! AND....................in response to your dig at us welsh to quote Richard Burton, I sir am a Selt , and you sir are a sunt................... Only kidding! The Valley

Vegan...............Peter <metalscarab wrote: The winner of the Plain English Society's award for gobbledegook goes to... 1. Rhodri Morgan, Welsh First Minister, for: "The only thing which isn't up for grabs is no change and I think it's fair to say it's all to play for, except for no change." (Mr Morgan was the overall winner this year, for the second time.) Well, what can you expect if people start trying to revive their own language... :-) (only kidding, Peter :-)) BB Peter Peter H How much free photo storage do you get? Store your holiday snaps for FREE with Photos. Get Photos Peter H To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H

Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from