IndiaDivine.org

Refrigerator

Rate this topic

Guest guest

soy, soy, soy, all in different forms, seitan, gimme lean sausage, vegetables galore (kale, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, avocados, apples, ate the pear, cabbage, potato soup, sweet potato, leftovers from yesterday's dinner out at a vegan place you would all die for, sauces of all kinds, something dead and rotting...oh, yes, that is my husband (the one that I don't have, so guess I lied). Freezer you didn't ask about...it is full too tell you about...but it is good. Nuts are in the cupboard. Onion and garlic on top of refrigerator...does that count. Goddess, you guys are a nosy bunch.

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

from memory... in the door, some fair trade orange juice, suma pear cordial,

shoyu,

carbonated water from the soda stream, english mustard, natex, acidophilus

powder for

yoghurt making, udo's choice, fresh ginger, mushroom spread, almonds, some

toffutti

cheeze slices;

on the top shelf, gherkins, home made beetroot pickle, blackberry and elderberry

jam my

mum made from foreaged wild berries, tomato chutney, mango chutney, indian

garlic and

chilli pickle, plamil mayonnaise;

2nd shelf down: ciabbata, some melon that is going off, pure soya spread, ground

flax

seed, cheddar style cheezely, toffutti cheese spread;

3rd shelf down, some home grown broccoli seed sprouts;

bottom drawer: carrots, parnips, potato, cucumber, some pointed red peppers my

neighbour gave me from a wholesale buy, a chinese lettuce and some lemons

freezer section: home made 1 portion meals, tofutti vanilla ice cream, frozen

spinach,

frozen brussels sprouts, peas and sweetcorn, some frozen soaked chick peas to

make

hummus with one day...

, " linda " <lindai81@c...> wrote:

>

> soy, soy, soy, all in different forms, seitan, gimme lean sausage,

vegetables galore

(kale, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, avocados, apples, ate the pear,

cabbage,

potato soup, sweet potato, leftovers from yesterday's dinner out at a vegan

place you

would all die for, sauces of all kinds, something dead and rotting...oh, yes,

that is my

husband (the one that I don't have, so guess I lied). Freezer you didn't ask

about...it is full

too tell you about...but it is good. Nuts are in the cupboard. Onion and garlic

on top of

refrigerator...does that count. Goddess, you guys are a nosy bunch.

> linda

> " Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do

it. "

> Mohandas Gandhi

>

Good goddess! Do you have to be so healthy and then rub our noses in it? <grinning> Ditch the shoyu though and get Braggs instead. and what is natex?

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

herbvalerian

from memory... in the door, some fair trade orange juice, suma pear cordial, shoyu, carbonated water from the soda stream, english mustard, natex, acidophilus powder for yoghurt making, udo's choice, fresh ginger, mushroom spread, almonds, some toffutti cheeze slices;on the top shelf, gherkins, home made beetroot pickle, blackberry and elderberry jam my mum made from foreaged wild berries, tomato chutney, mango chutney, indian garlic and chilli pickle, plamil mayonnaise;2nd shelf down: ciabbata, some melon that is going off, pure soya spread, ground flax seed, cheddar style cheezely, toffutti cheese spread;3rd shelf down, some home grown broccoli seed sprouts;bottom drawer: carrots, parnips, potato, cucumber, some pointed red peppers my neighbour gave me from a wholesale buy, a chinese lettuce and some lemonsfreezer section: home made 1 portion meals, tofutti vanilla ice cream, frozen spinach, frozen brussels sprouts, peas and sweetcorn, some frozen soaked chick peas to make hummus with one day... , "linda" <lindai81@c...> wrote:>> soy, soy, soy, all in different forms, seitan, gimme lean sausage, vegetables galore (kale, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, avocados, apples, ate the pear, cabbage, potato soup, sweet potato, leftovers from yesterday's dinner out at a vegan place you would all die for, sauces of all kinds, something dead and rotting...oh, yes, that is my husband (the one that I don't have, so guess I lied). Freezer you didn't ask about...it is full too tell you about...but it is good. Nuts are in the cupboard. Onion and garlic on top of refrigerator...does that count. Goddess, you guys are a nosy bunch.> linda> "Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."> Mohandas Gandhi>

Mmmmm... I wanna raid YOUR fridge!herbvalerian <herbvalerian wrote: from memory... in the door, some fair trade orange juice, suma pear cordial, shoyu, carbonated water from the soda stream, english mustard, natex, acidophilus powder for yoghurt making, udo's choice, fresh ginger, mushroom spread, almonds, some toffutti cheeze slices;on the top shelf, gherkins, home made beetroot pickle, blackberry and elderberry jam my mum made from foreaged wild berries, tomato chutney, mango chutney, indian garlic and chilli pickle, plamil mayonnaise;2nd shelf down: ciabbata, some melon that is going off, pure soya spread, ground flax seed, cheddar style cheezely, toffutti cheese spread;3rd shelf down, some home grown broccoli seed sprouts;bottom drawer: carrots, parnips, potato,

cucumber, some pointed red peppers my neighbour gave me from a wholesale buy, a chinese lettuce and some lemonsfreezer section: home made 1 portion meals, tofutti vanilla ice cream, frozen spinach, frozen brussels sprouts, peas and sweetcorn, some frozen soaked chick peas to make hummus with one day... , "linda" <lindai81@c...> wrote:>> soy, soy, soy, all in different forms, seitan, gimme lean sausage, vegetables galore (kale, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, avocados, apples, ate the pear, cabbage, potato soup, sweet potato, leftovers from yesterday's dinner out at a vegan place you would all die for, sauces of all kinds, something dead and rotting...oh, yes, that is my husband (the one that I don't have, so guess I lied). Freezer you didn't ask about...it is full too tell you about...but it is good. Nuts are in the cupboard. Onion and garlic on top

of refrigerator...does that count. Goddess, you guys are a nosy bunch.> linda> "Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."> Mohandas Gandhi>

i use to!!

boohoohoo

i must remember to shove coal in my neighbor's stocking....

>heartwerk <jo.heartwork

>Dec 19, 2005 11:52 PM

>

> Re: Refrigerator

>

>It must be nice to have oranges, bananas etc. from the tree.

>

>Jo

>

What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth

They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry

And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice

The serenade is dead and now the only question's why?