IndiaDivine.org

Christmas beerl

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hee hee

we do

but...

again..ale is beer, lager is beer...

lager doesn't HAVE to be light, tho generally is, since most is in the pilsener style

but, dunkles, bocks and schwatz beers are all lagers, and not light..

lagers include pilsners, light lagers, maibocks, schwatz, dopplebocks, bocks, munhener, munich helles, dortmunder, vienna and marzen...

lagers(from the german to store), are generally lighter, but don't have to be..its just that that is wot has become the mass market swill tossed out into the world

lagers use a bottom fermenting yeast(it just means the yeast tends to flocuate together and sink toward the bottom) and are fermented at a relatively low temps...(35F to 40F), except fer steam beer, which is fermented at around 50F

ale is also beer..but uses top fermenting yeast (yeast flocuates and gathers at the top)..ales are every other dang style out there, and range the gamut from porters, stouts, lambics, alts, barley wines, strong ales, weizen bocks, hefeweizen, berliner weiss, wee heavys, flanders brown, saison, faro, and 9 billion other styles, from around the world

Havent we been herer before?

Lager is a light beer ( beer is usually made with barley and hops )

Ale is usualy described as a fermented malt beverage with a strong flavour of hops and is generally made with top-fermenting yeast and processed at higher temperatures than lager beer.

The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

lager is beer

ale is beer

see..its simple...

wot is lager...(basically)...water...malt...hops...yeast

and wot is ale..(basically)..water...malt..hops..yeast

wot is corona?...water..ick....water..ick..water..ick, and finally, some more ick...

:)

What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why?

OOH! I love it when you talk dirty! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: hee hee we do but... again..ale is beer, lager is beer... lager doesn't HAVE to be light, tho generally is, since most is in the pilsener style but, dunkles, bocks and schwatz beers are all lagers, and not light.. lagers include pilsners, light lagers, maibocks, schwatz, dopplebocks, bocks, munhener, munich helles, dortmunder, vienna and marzen... lagers(from the german to store), are generally lighter, but don't have to be..its just that that is wot has become the mass market swill tossed out into the world lagers use a bottom

fermenting yeast(it just means the yeast tends to flocuate together and sink toward the bottom) and are fermented at a relatively low temps...(35F to 40F), except fer steam beer, which is fermented at around 50F ale is also beer..but uses top fermenting yeast (yeast flocuates and gathers at the top)..ales are every other dang style out there, and range the gamut from porters, stouts, lambics, alts, barley wines, strong ales, weizen bocks, hefeweizen, berliner weiss, wee heavys, flanders brown, saison, faro, and 9 billion other styles, from around the world Havent we been herer before? Lager is a light beer ( beer is usually made with barley and hops ) Ale is usualy described as a fermented malt beverage with a strong flavour of hops and is generally made with top-fermenting yeast and processed at higher temperatures than lager beer. The Valley Vegan...........fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: lager is beer ale is beer see..its simple... wot is lager...(basically)...water...malt...hops...yeast and wot is ale..(basically)..water...malt..hops..yeast wot is corona?...water..ick....water..ick..water..ick, and finally, some more ick... :) What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And

one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why? Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

I was scarily thinking along similar lines ;-) There is just something very attractive about a person who knows their beer!

AlexOn 19/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

OOH! I love it when you talk dirty! The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <

EBbrewpunx wrote: hee hee we do

but... again..ale is beer, lager is beer... lager doesn't HAVE to be light, tho generally is, since most is in the pilsener style but, dunkles, bocks and schwatz beers are all lagers, and not light..

lagers

include pilsners, light lagers, maibocks, schwatz, dopplebocks, bocks,

munhener, munich helles, dortmunder, vienna and marzen... lagers(from

the german to store), are generally lighter, but don't have to be..its

just that that is wot has become the mass market swill tossed out into

the world lagers use a bottom fermenting yeast(it just

means the yeast tends to flocuate together and sink toward the bottom)

and are fermented at a relatively low temps...(35F to 40F), except fer

steam beer, which is fermented at around 50F ale

is also beer..but uses top fermenting yeast (yeast flocuates and

gathers at the top)..ales are every other dang style out there, and

range the gamut from porters, stouts, lambics, alts, barley wines,

strong ales, weizen bocks, hefeweizen, berliner weiss, wee heavys,

flanders brown, saison, faro, and 9 billion other styles, from around

the world

as long as you don't bring the corona anywhere near me Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 1:01 PM Re: Christmas beerl I was scarily thinking along similar lines ;-) There is just something very attractive about a person who knows their beer!Alex

On 19/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

OOH! I love it when you talk dirty!

The Valley Vegan.................

What God had done for peace on earth, what man destroyed from day of birth They are concerned with feelings; they're just ashamed to cry And one mans plan to push the button makes other sacrifice The serenade is dead and now the only question's why?

it could be a form of torture now I know your intense dislike of it :-)On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> wrote:

as long as you don't bring the corona anywhere near me Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 1:01 PM

Re: Christmas beerl I was scarily thinking along similar lines ;-) There is just something very attractive about a person who knows their beer!Alex

On 19/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01

> wrote:

eeek, certainly not! *outraged look* I was still on the dirty talk

stream of thoughts started by Peter (VV) Erm, not that I would know

anything about that kind of thing or torture or stuff, erm. Sorry, I

couldn't resist the obvious temptation of kinky flirting. I am weak!!!!

(and obviously misunderstood :-) Going to hide now....On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> wrote:

wot are you, in the bush administration? Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 2:43 PM

Re: Christmas beerl it could be a form of torture now I know your intense dislike of it :-)

On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx > wrote:

as long as you don't bring the corona anywhere near me Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 1:01 PM

Re: Christmas beerl I was scarily thinking along similar lines ;-) There is just something very attractive about a person who knows their beer!Alex

> wrote:

kinky flirting is fine

mention of torture sets me on edge

sorry..things make me jittery nowadays

*images of hoods, gitmo, and abu graib* Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 3:25 PM Re: Christmas beerl eeek, certainly not! *outraged look* I was still on the dirty talk stream of thoughts started by Peter (VV) Erm, not that I would know anything about that kind of thing or torture or stuff, erm. Sorry, I couldn't resist the obvious temptation of kinky flirting. I am weak!!!! (and obviously misunderstood :-) Going to hide now....

wot are you, in the bush administration? Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 2:43 PM Re: Christmas beerl it could be a form of torture now I know your intense dislike of it :-)

as long as you don't bring the corona anywhere near me Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 1:01 PM Re: Christmas beerl I was scarily thinking along similar lines ;-) There is just something very attractive about a person who knows their beer!Alex

On 19/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 > wrote:

To send an email to -

I can understand that, sorry. I should be more careful with my words

really nowadays. No hoods or gitmo were involved in my

imagination though! Just poking corona under your nose :-)

On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

kinky flirting is fine

mention of torture sets me on edge

sorry..things make me jittery nowadays

*images of hoods, gitmo, and abu graib* Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 3:25 PM

Re: Christmas beerl eeek,

certainly not! *outraged look* I was still on the dirty talk stream of

thoughts started by Peter (VV) Erm, not that I would know anything

about that kind of thing or torture or stuff, erm. Sorry, I couldn't

resist the obvious temptation of kinky flirting. I am weak!!!! (and

obviously misunderstood :-) Going to hide now....

On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx

> wrote:

wot are you, in the bush administration? Alex Iantaffi Dec 19, 2005 2:43 PM

Re: Christmas beerl it could be a form of torture now I know your intense dislike of it :-)

> wrote:

Hi Alex,

Come out of hiding and worry not. Fraggle was just trying to hide

the fact that sometimes he likes it a bit rough.

And perhaps just testing you...

;)

BB

Nikki

, Alex Iantaffi

<alex.iantaffi@g...> wrote:

>

> eeek, certainly not! *outraged look* I was still on the dirty talk

stream of

> thoughts started by Peter (VV) Erm, not that I would know anything

about

> that kind of thing or torture or stuff, erm. Sorry, I couldn't

resist the

> obvious temptation of kinky flirting. I am weak!!!! (and obviously

> misunderstood :-) Going to hide now....

>

> On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> >

> > wot are you, in the bush administration?

Hi Nikki,

oh dear, have I passed then? ;-)

BB

AlexOn 20/12/05, earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

Hi Alex,

Come out of hiding and worry not. Fraggle was just trying to hide

the fact that sometimes he likes it a bit rough.

And perhaps just testing you...

;)

BB

Nikki

, Alex Iantaffi

<alex.iantaffi@g...> wrote:

>

> eeek, certainly not! *outraged look* I was still on the dirty talk

stream of

> thoughts started by Peter (VV) Erm, not that I would know anything

about

> that kind of thing or torture or stuff, erm. Sorry, I couldn't

resist the

> obvious temptation of kinky flirting. I am weak!!!! (and obviously

> misunderstood :-) Going to hide now....

>

> On 19/12/05, fraggle <EBbrewpunx@e...> wrote:

> >

> > wot are you, in the bush administration?