present cheerfulness at living in a place with easy access to London

(where good friends, vegan food and drinks to celebrate the Solstice

and other festivities, reside) and where, as well as having one of the

most successful bartering schemes in the country (Hemplets), we now

also have a freecycle scheme, rah!

I am sorry but I just wanted to share the happy as the last few weeks

have been a bit doom and gloom in my head (with relationship break-up,

explosions of oil depots and Xmas shopping). Obviously the wheel

turning is bringing back the light in many ways :)

End of sickly cheerful transmission, thanks for the air time ;-)

BB

Alex

Hi Alex,

Though I did find this post utterly disgusting ;) - I am very glad

to hear that things are looking up!

Let us know if ever we can help.

BB

Nikki :)

, Alex Iantaffi

<alex.iantaffi@g...> wrote:

>

> This post has been brought to you by the bursting desire to share

my

> present cheerfulness at living in a place with easy access to

London

> (where good friends, vegan food and drinks to celebrate the

Solstice

> and other festivities, reside) and where, as well as having one of

the

> most successful bartering schemes in the country (Hemplets), we now

> also have a freecycle scheme, rah!

>

> I am sorry but I just wanted to share the happy as the last few

weeks

> have been a bit doom and gloom in my head (with relationship break-

up,

> explosions of oil depots and Xmas shopping). Obviously the wheel

> turning is bringing back the light in many ways :)

>

> End of sickly cheerful transmission, thanks for the air time ;-)

>

> BB

> Alex

>

Isn't it the pits that everything changes? We just really get into being sad when all of a sudden happiness raises its head and shows why there is reason to be glad and reasons to be alive. <smiling> I am happy for you that the down side of life has now risen to the upside. Enjoy it! And if you celebrate the C.E. calendar, have a great New Year's Eve!

linda

"Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

Alex Iantaffi

This post has been brought to you by the bursting desire to share mypresent cheerfulness at living in a place with easy access to London(where good friends, vegan food and drinks to celebrate the Solsticeand other festivities, reside) and where, as well as having one of themost successful bartering schemes in the country (Hemplets), we nowalso have a freecycle scheme, rah!I am sorry but I just wanted to share the happy as the last few weekshave been a bit doom and gloom in my head (with relationship break-up,explosions of oil depots and Xmas shopping). Obviously the wheelturning is bringing back the light in many ways :)End of sickly cheerful transmission, thanks for the air time ;-)BBAlex

You make me sick!....................with envy. Glad you are happy. Happy Thursday The Valley Vegan..............Alex Iantaffi <alex.iantaffi wrote: This post has been brought to you by the bursting desire to share mypresent cheerfulness at living in a place with easy access to London(where good friends, vegan food and drinks to celebrate the Solsticeand other festivities, reside) and where, as well as having one of themost successful bartering schemes in the country (Hemplets), we nowalso have a freecycle scheme, rah!I am sorry but I just wanted to share the happy as the last few weekshave been a bit doom and gloom in my head (with relationship break-up,explosions of oil depots and Xmas shopping). Obviously the wheelturning is bringing back the light in many ways

:)End of sickly cheerful transmission, thanks for the air time ;-)BBAlex

Thanks Linda. Indeed that's the awe and wonder of life, isn't it? Change :-)

BB

AlexOn 22/12/05, linda <lindai81 wrote:

Isn't it the pits that everything changes? We just really get into being sad when all of a sudden happiness raises its head and shows why there is reason to be glad and reasons to be alive. <smiling> I am happy for you that the down side of life has now risen to the upside. Enjoy it! And if you celebrate the C.E. calendar, have a great New Year's Eve!

linda

" Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it. " Mohandas Gandhi

linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47

-

If for nothing else, then it was worth to display my happy emotions, heh heh :-)

Thanks

AlexOn 22/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

You make me sick!....................with envy. Glad you are happy. Happy Thursday The Valley Vegan..............

To quote the philosophers Ren & Stimpy,............................................... Happy happy Joy Joy, Happy Happy, Joy Joy. See I can be deep too! The Valley Vegan..................Alex Iantaffi <alex.iantaffi wrote: If for nothing else, then it was worth to display my happy emotions, heh heh :-)ThanksAlex On 22/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: You make me sick!....................with envy. Glad you are happy. Happy Thursday The Valley

Vegan.............. Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

Without entropy where would we be? What the hell am I talking about now? The Valley Vegan.......................Alex Iantaffi <alex.iantaffi wrote: Thanks Linda. Indeed that's the awe and wonder of life, isn't it? Change :-)BBAlex On 22/12/05, linda <lindai81 wrote: Isn't it the pits that everything changes? We just really get into being sad when all of a sudden happiness raises its head and shows why there is reason to be glad and reasons to be alive. <smiling> I am happy for you that

the down side of life has now risen to the upside. Enjoy it! And if you celebrate the C.E. calendar, have a great New Year's Eve! linda "Whatever you do will be insignificant and it is very important that you do it."Mohandas Gandhi linda's Growing Stitchery Projects: womyn47 - Peter H

Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from