fruits and vegetables not only makes you healthier but may also help keep

your memory strong, says a study. A team of researchers led by Heidi

Wengreen at Utah State University tested the memory of over 5,000 seniors

up to four times over an eight-year period. At the beginning, the

participants also answered questions about their eating habits, the online

edition of abc news reported. The group of seniors with the highest intake

of fruits and vegetables, five or more servings a day, scored higher on the

test than the rest of the participants. Moreover, those who nibbled on

plenty of veggies and fruits were able to maintain their memory over time.

The findings were presented at the Alzheimer's Association International

Conference on Prevention of Dementia. "

[Edited from:

http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=187024 & n_date=20051210 & cat=H

ealth

what is peace

to the people

who work the land

and die in wars?

it was learned in a game

that was played by us all

who held the top of the hill

from the rest was called the king

and I can't believe it all

was good for humankind

load of toot, i eat tumps of fruit n veg and still have the memory of...........................a..........................................................what were we talking about again.................................................................................................................................. The Valley Vegan.........................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: FRUITS, VEGETABLES MAY KEEP MEMORY STRONG: (12/10/05): "Eating plenty offruits and vegetables not only makes you healthier but may also help keepyour memory strong, says a study. A team of researchers led by HeidiWengreen at Utah State University tested the memory of over 5,000 seniorsup to four times over an eight-year period. At the beginning, theparticipants also answered questions about their

eating habits, the onlineedition of abc news reported. The group of seniors with the highest intakeof fruits and vegetables, five or more servings a day, scored higher on thetest than the rest of the participants. Moreover, those who nibbled onplenty of veggies and fruits were able to maintain their memory over time.The findings were presented at the Alzheimer's Association InternationalConference on Prevention of Dementia."[Edited from:http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=187024 & n_date=20051210 & cat=Healthwhat is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us allwho held the top of the hillfrom the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankindTo send an email to -

how you write yer dates backwards

you had just said "i'm sorry fraggle, can you forgive me?"

and, yes, yes i can...

now..please rub my back like you said you would.... peter hurd Dec 22, 2005 1:27 PM Re: wait..wot were we arguing about? i knew i should have eaten a peach

load of toot, i eat tumps of fruit n veg and still have the memory of...........................a..........................................................what were we talking about again..................................................................................................................................

The Valley Vegan.........................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

FRUITS, VEGETABLES MAY KEEP MEMORY STRONG: (12/10/05): "Eating plenty offruits and vegetables not only makes you healthier but may also help keepyour memory strong, says a study. A team of researchers led by HeidiWengreen at Utah State University tested the memory of over 5,000 seniorsup to four times over an eight-year period. At the beginning, theparticipants also answered questions about their eating habits, the onlineedition of abc news reported. The group of seniors with the highest intakeof fruits and vegetables, five or more servings a day, scored higher on thetest than the rest of the participants. Moreover, those who nibbled onplenty of veggies and fruits were able to maintain their memory over time.The findings were presented at the Alzheimer's Association InternationalConference on Prevention of Dementia."[Edited from:http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=187024 & n_date=20051210 & cat=Healthwhat is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us allwho held the top of the hillfrom the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankindTo send an email to -

Oh, O.K. then..............................what was I doing again? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: how you write yer dates backwards you had just said "i'm sorry fraggle, can you forgive me?" and, yes, yes i can... now..please rub my back like you said you would.... peter hurd Dec 22, 2005 1:27 PM Re: wait..wot were we arguing about? i knew i should have eaten a peach load of toot, i eat tumps of fruit n veg and still have the memory

of...........................a..........................................................what were we talking about again.................................................................................................................................. The Valley Vegan.........................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: FRUITS, VEGETABLES MAY KEEP MEMORY STRONG: (12/10/05): "Eating plenty offruits and vegetables not only makes you healthier but may also help keepyour memory strong, says a study. A team of researchers led by HeidiWengreen at Utah State University tested the memory of over 5,000 seniorsup to four times over an eight-year period. At the beginning, theparticipants also answered questions about their eating habits, the onlineedition of abc news reported. The group of

seniors with the highest intakeof fruits and vegetables, five or more servings a day, scored higher on thetest than the rest of the participants. Moreover, those who nibbled onplenty of veggies and fruits were able to maintain their memory over time.The findings were presented at the Alzheimer's Association InternationalConference on Prevention of Dementia."[Edited from:http://news.webindia123.com/news/showdetails.asp?id=187024 & n_date=20051210 & cat=Healthwhat is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us allwho held the top of the hillfrom the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankindTo send an email to -