IndiaDivine.org

Elton John :my favourite beer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It was actually a joke, I couldnt give a monkey as to what your inclinations are as long as everone consents and no-one gets hurt (unless they want to!), as long as you are happy. Oh just to let you know , I have just found a lovely ale, I would thoroughly recomend : Batemans triple xb.gorgeous ( no doubt Frag will tell me its gnats piss , but I like it) http://www.bateman.co.uk/Beers/btxxxb.htm The Valley Vegan..................Alex Iantaffi <alex.iantaffi wrote: Peter, peter, have you missed the whole poly bi conversation when I first joined? ;-) I have managed to cover the full spectrum of sexual identity! Started out as straight (well, just bought into the default position really), then identified as a

lesbian for a few years before falling in love with one of my (male) close friends who is now my life partner and ending up identifying as bi when labels are necessary.Alex :-) On 22/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: You`ve been on the blunt end of it!? I didn`t think you were that way inclined.................. The Valley Vegan................. Alex Iantaffi <alex.iantaffi wrote: Hi Peter,I was just being facetious ;-) I actually hope there won't be any trouble as my friends really do deserve better than being hassled by a bunch of bigots, which is never fun (having been on the blunt end of it a couple of times when I had a girlfriend)Alex :-) Peter H

Play Santa's Celebrity Xmas Party, an exclusive game from

my...could you imagine tryin t o quench yer thirst with gnat urine?

would take eons...

bateman's rosey nosey is good...

make sure ya drink it bottled, and not cask peter hurd Dec 28, 2005 4:04 PM Re: Elton John :my favourite beer

It was actually a joke, I couldnt give a monkey as to what your inclinations are as long as everone consents and no-one gets hurt (unless they want to!), as long as you are happy.

Oh just to let you know , I have just found a lovely ale, I would thoroughly recomend : Batemans triple xb.gorgeous ( no doubt Frag will tell me its gnats piss , but I like it)

http://www.bateman.co.uk/Beers/btxxxb.htm

The Valley Vegan..................

what is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us all

who held the top of the hill

from the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankind

what can I say? I am foreign, I find it hard to understand when you english speaking people are joking ;-)

Oh, thanks for ale recommendation. I shall look out for it when beer shopping :-)On 28/12/05, peter hurd <swpgh01

> wrote:

It was actually a joke, I couldnt give a monkey as to what your

inclinations are as long as everone consents and no-one gets hurt

(unless they want to!), as long as you are happy. Oh

just to let you know , I have just found a lovely ale, I would

thoroughly recomend : Batemans triple xb.gorgeous ( no doubt Frag will

tell me its gnats piss , but I like it) http://www.bateman.co.uk/Beers/btxxxb.htm

The Valley Vegan..................