IndiaDivine.org

:my favourite beer :FAO Fraggle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

never tried the rosey, but the xxxb is seriously smooth ( and has the vegan society logo on it) and if it is half as good as that its got to be good. Have you tried the xxxb? The Valley Vegan...............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: my...could you imagine tryin t o quench yer thirst with gnat urine? would take eons... bateman's rosey nosey is good... make sure ya drink it bottled, and not cask peter hurd Dec 28, 2005 4:04 PM Re: Elton John :my favourite beer It was actually a joke, I couldnt give a monkey

as to what your inclinations are as long as everone consents and no-one gets hurt (unless they want to!), as long as you are happy. Oh just to let you know , I have just found a lovely ale, I would thoroughly recomend : Batemans triple xb.gorgeous ( no doubt Frag will tell me its gnats piss , but I like it) http://www.bateman.co.uk/Beers/btxxxb.htm The Valley Vegan.................. what is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us all who held the top of the hill from the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankind Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

be wary of brakspear...they are brewed by wychwood now, who is decidedly non-vegan

i think the organic ones are still fine(you can't have organic isinglass really...) peter hurd Dec 29, 2005 8:58 AM Re: :my favourite beer :FAO Fraggle

Nah, havent tried them yet, trouble finding them. So far out of my chrimbo stash I have had the Batemans xxxb - my fave, Sierra Nevada pale ale nothin special, and Brakespear organic ale, again nowt special. ( I wont mention the cheap Belgian lager)

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

what is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us all

who held the top of the hill

from the rest was called the king and I can't believe it all was good for humankind

Thanks for the heads up, still got 3 bottles left, so must drink them, even though they dont do much for me........ Oh by the way, did you have a nice break? The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: be wary of brakspear...they are brewed by wychwood now, who is decidedly non-vegan i think the organic ones are still fine(you can't have organic isinglass really...) peter hurd Dec 29, 2005 8:58 AM Re: :my favourite beer :FAO Fraggle Nah, havent tried them yet, trouble finding them. So far out of my chrimbo

stash I have had the Batemans xxxb - my fave, Sierra Nevada pale ale nothin special, and Brakespear organic ale, again nowt special. ( I wont mention the cheap Belgian lager) The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: what is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us all who held the top of the hill from the rest was called the king and I

can't believe it all was good for humankind Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

arm, leg or cane?

wait..that would be canebrake...damn... peter hurd Dec 29, 2005 12:18 PM Re: :my favourite beer :FAO Fraggle

Thanks for the heads up, still got 3 bottles left, so must drink them, even though they dont do much for me........

Oh by the way, did you have a nice break?

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

be wary of brakspear...they are brewed by wychwood now, who is decidedly non-vegan

i think the organic ones are still fine(you can't have organic isinglass really...) peter hurd Dec 29, 2005 8:58 AM Re: :my favourite beer :FAO Fraggle

Nah, havent tried them yet, trouble finding them. So far out of my chrimbo stash I have had the Batemans xxxb - my fave, Sierra Nevada pale ale nothin special, and Brakespear organic ale, again nowt special. ( I wont mention the cheap Belgian lager)

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

what is peace to the people who work the land and die in wars? it was learned in a game that was played by us all who held the top of the hill from the rest was called the king and I

can't believe it all was good for humankind

Peter H

Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail To send an email to -