IndiaDivine.org

the fotographer in us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

looks interesting, but I dont speak the language The Valley Vegan............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: does enyone else have a flog?fotolog is a fun way to goof aroundwith your friends, you upload a pictureand anyone can post a comment. it could be artistic or politic. here's minehttp://www.fotolog.com/zurumatoTo send an email to -

Did I translate correctly that there was an accident between the horse and a car? Poor horse!Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: does enyone else have a flog?fotolog is a fun way to goof aroundwith your friends, you upload a pictureand anyone can post a comment. it could be artistic or politic. here's minehttp://www.fotolog.com/zurumato

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

I will write in english, i just forget since,

a lot of people on there are brazilian or argentinian.

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> looks interesting, but I dont speak the language

> >

> The Valley Vegan............

> Anouk Sickler <zurumato@e...> wrote:

> does enyone else have a flog?

>

> > here's mine

> http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato

>

>

Actually you could argue that the horses were probably there before the city, so they have more right to be there than the cars or the people? Look at the cows in India. they roam wherever they like in towns and cities, and people drive around them. The Valley Vegan.............Anouk Sickler <zurumato wrote: yes,yesterday, sunday,they had a candlenight vigil, at 59th and columbus circleright where people get on the horses. I think his name was scottieanyway, the horse's leg where underneath the car.the people in the car had minor injuriesbut the horse died.i think's its horrible. horses belong in the country, not the city with cars and pollution. all for the tourists dollars. these guys make 40 dollars/everyhalf hour. and do not

treat them very well. a friend of mine got into a fight with one. I took those pictures in August 05. , Jonnie Hellenswrote:>> Did I translate correctly that there was an accident between thehorse and a car? Poor horse!> > Anouk Sickler wrote: does enyone else have a flog?> > fotolog is a fun way to goof around> with your friends, you upload a picture> and anyone can post a comment. > it could be artistic or politic. > > here's mine> http://www.fotolog.com/zurumato> > > > > > To send an email to - > > > > > > > > Visit your group "" on the web.> >

depends on yer definition on "before"

horses developed in north america, but crossed the bering land bridge into asia, and went extinct here...

so, technically, yes, before there was a city, there were horses...sorta... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:01 AM Re: Re: the fotographer in us

Actually you could argue that the horses were probably there before the city, so they have more right to be there than the cars or the people?

Look at the cows in India. they roam wherever they like in towns and cities, and people drive around them.

The Valley Vegan.............

1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.

Ah poor Fraggle, you are getting more like Peter every day! The Valley Vegan............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: depends on yer definition on "before" horses developed in north america, but crossed the bering land bridge into asia, and went extinct here... so, technically, yes, before there was a city, there were horses...sorta... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:01 AM Re: Re: the fotographer in us Actually you could argue that the horses were probably there before the city, so they have more right to be there than the cars or the people? Look at the cows in India. they roam wherever they like in towns and cities, and people drive around them. The Valley Vegan............. 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A. Peter H

Cars NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online search now