Anyone going to Hawaii?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thought about it

haven't been in years

but

1. everything (relatively) is sooo dang expensive there

b. hard to find non-touristy areas sometimes

tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

Vegan Menus or Dishes at Non Vegan Restaurants

Jan 9, 2006 / CommunityAll Islands, Oahu

Thanks to Sylvia A. Thompson

from Vegan Fusion Cookbook- Kauai

Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thought about it haven't been in years but 1. everything (relatively) is sooo dang expensive there b. hard to find non-touristy areas sometimes tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii? Vegan Menus or Dishes at Non Vegan

Restaurants Jan 9, 2006 / CommunityAll Islands, Oahu Thanks to Sylvia A. Thompson from Vegan Fusion Cookbook- Kauai

yeah..i was just being lazy...

there's a large independence/self determination/Sovereignty movement in hawaii.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:29 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed?

The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

thought about it

haven't been in years

but

tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thought about it haven't been in years but 1. everything (relatively) is sooo dang expensive there b. hard to find

non-touristy areas sometimes tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii? Vegan Menus or Dishes at Non Vegan Restaurants Jan 9, 2006 / CommunityAll Islands, Oahu Thanks to Sylvia A. Thompson from Vegan Fusion Cookbook- Kauai

they'd have less pollution?

less crowding?

they'd have to retool their economy.... Jonnie Hellens Jan 12, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed?

thought about it

haven't been in years

but

I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter (VV))

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM

Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

thought about it

haven't been in years

but

LOL - Go Jo!

BB

Nikki :)

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter

(VV))

>

> Jo

> -

> Jonnie Hellens

>

> Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM

> Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

>

>

> My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they

don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However

can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going

there?

>

Yes Go Jo, please go! Only kidding Croeso i Gymru! The Valley Vegan......................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote: LOL - Go Jo!BBNikki :) , "jo" wrote:>> I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter (VV))> > Jo> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM> Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?> > > My best friend

in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?> To send an email to -

Why are you removing the ducks out of my way? leave them alone! The Valley Vegan................. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter (VV)) Jo - Jonnie Hellens Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii? My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft

as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thought about it haven't been in years but 1. everything (relatively) is sooo dang expensive there b. hard to find non-touristy areas sometimes tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii? Vegan Menus or Dishes at Non Vegan Restaurants Jan 9, 2006 / CommunityAll Islands, Oahu Thanks to Sylvia A. Thompson from Vegan Fusion Cookbook- Kauai

Hi Nikki

Nikki

Are you egging (or should that be tofuing) me on? I couldn't miss an

opportunity like that, could I!

BB

Jo

-

" earthstrm " <earthstorm

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:23 PM

> LOL - Go Jo!

>

> BB

> Nikki :)

>

> , " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

> >

> > I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter

> (VV))

> >

> > Jo

> > -

> > Jonnie Hellens

> >

> > Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM

> > Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

> >

> >

> > My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they

> don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However

> can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going

> there?

> >

To send an email to -

>

Oh go on - let me have one of them.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:52 PM

Why are you removing the ducks out of my way? leave them alone!

The Valley Vegan.................

jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter (VV))

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM

thought about it

haven't been in years

but

Okay, I'm going - you won't hear from me again - well not until the morning,anyway.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:50 PM

Re: Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

Yes Go Jo, please go!

Only kidding

Croeso i Gymru!

The Valley Vegan......................earthstrm <earthstorm wrote:

LOL - Go Jo!BBNikki :) , "jo" wrote:>> I can imagine - same with Wales (ducks out of the way of Peter (VV))> > Jo> - > Jonnie Hellens > > Thursday, January 12, 2006 6:08 PM> Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?> > > My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?> To send an email to -

Hi Jo

> Are you egging (or should that be tofuing) me on? I couldn't miss an

> opportunity like that, could I!

I like to think of it as standing behind you fully supporting and

encouraging you. :)

And no, that was too good!

BB

Nikki

Thx alot VV, you've gone and chased her off!

Well, at least it is morning already. Here anyways. ;)

Nikki

, " jo " <jo.heartwork@g...> wrote:

>

> Okay, I'm going - you won't hear from me again - well not until the

morning,anyway.

>

> Jo

I got the idea that that part wasn't throughly thought out.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: they'd have less pollution? less crowding? they'd have to retool their economy.... Jonnie Hellens Jan 12, 2006 10:08 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii? My best friend in high school was hawaiian and she told me they don't really like the non-hawaiian people on their island. However can you imagine what would happen if the tourists stopped going there?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Go home Yankee? do they realy say that?, Seems kinda daft as they are part of the USofA?, do they also shout go home Fed? The Valley Vegan.............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thought about it haven't been in years but 1. everything (relatively) is sooo dang expensive there b. hard to find non-touristy areas sometimes tres. the whole "go home yankee" thing.... peter hurd Jan 10, 2006 10:14 AM Re: Anyone going to Hawaii?

Vegan Menus or Dishes at Non Vegan Restaurants Jan 9, 2006 / CommunityAll Islands, Oahu Thanks to Sylvia A. Thompson from Vegan Fusion Cookbook- Kauai