IndiaDivine.org

smelly

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi there! i would like if someone could tell me what to do about my smelly armpits. i use vegan deodorant, but it doesn't do any good. what should i do/use?

thank ya!

~sarah

I find the Pitrok spray works well.

Jo

-

lifeafterlife

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:06 AM

smelly

hi there! i would like if someone could tell me what to do about my smelly armpits. i use vegan deodorant, but it doesn't do any good. what should i do/use?

thank ya!

~sarah

I use Jason roll on ( it is a bit messy ) seems to suit me........ The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I find the Pitrok spray works well. Jo - lifeafterlife Wednesday, January 11, 2006 8:06 AM smelly hi there! i would like if someone could tell me what to do about my smelly armpits. i use vegan deodorant, but it doesn't do any good. what should i do/use? thank ya! ~sarahPeter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

, lifeafterlife@a... wrote:

>

> hi there! i would like if someone could tell me what to do about my smelly

> armpits. i use vegan deodorant, but it doesn't do any good. what should i

> do/use?

> thank ya!

> ~sarah

I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You

have to wash

properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work

properly.

Also try drinking more water.

The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they have

been

washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can

make them

rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe.

Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet.

Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the

underarm

hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you use

crystal

deoderant and do tend to get B.O.

Boy you know a lot about B.O.?......................YUCK!herbvalerian <herbvalerian wrote: tHE vALLEY vEGAN..................I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You have to wash properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work properly. Also try drinking more water. The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they have been washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can make them rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe. Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet. Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the underarm hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you

use crystal deoderant and do tend to get B.O. To send an email to -

:-)

just the basics really. Stuff my mother never told me!

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Boy you know a lot about B.O.?......................YUCK!

>

> herbvalerian <herbvalerian> wrote: tHE vALLEY vEGAN..................

> I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You

have to wash

> properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work

properly.

> Also try drinking more water.

> The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they

have been

> washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can

make

them

> rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe.

> Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet.

> Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the

underarm

> hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you use

crystal

> deoderant and do tend to get B.O.

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

hevent checked email lately, don't know who wrote the original question,

but they can always move to france.

when I was there underarm odor was more.. eh... accepted

, peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:

>

> Boy you know a lot about B.O.?......................YUCK!

>

> herbvalerian <herbvalerian> wrote: tHE vALLEY

vEGAN..................

> I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work

for me. You have to wash

> properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it

will not work properly.

> Also try drinking more water.

> The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean

after they have been

> washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes

and it can make them

> rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to

breathe.

> Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet.

> Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped

in the underarm

> hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair

if you use crystal

> deoderant and do tend to get B.O.

>

>

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

I was reading recently that since they skin is part of the system to remove toxins from the body (after urine and fecal waste) and if you have a perpetual issue it might be your bodies efforts to remove the toxins. I think that your body uses lungs last, which might be why a person has a problem with their breath all the time (or they might have bad teeth or gums).I recently started skin brushing, which is where you dry brush your skin before a shower. I've never had a problem with BO (other when I was getting sick) until I started on those meds for my heart. We'll see if it helps.herbvalerian <herbvalerian wrote: :-) just the basics really. Stuff my mother never told me! , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> Boy you know a lot

about B.O.?......................YUCK!> > herbvalerian <herbvalerian> wrote: tHE vALLEY vEGAN..................> I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You have to wash > properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work properly. > Also try drinking more water. > The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they have been > washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can make them > rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe. > Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet. > Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the underarm > hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you use crystal > deoderant and do tend to get B.O. > > > >

> > To send an email to - >

I believe different types of toxin are released through different organs - it is noticeable with essnetial oils that after treatment the odour of the oil is released through the skin, or the breath, or in the urine etc.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Monday, January 16, 2006 7:22 PM

Re: Re: smelly

I was reading recently that since they skin is part of the system to remove toxins from the body (after urine and fecal waste) and if you have a perpetual issue it might be your bodies efforts to remove the toxins. I think that your body uses lungs last, which might be why a person has a problem with their breath all the time (or they might have bad teeth or gums).I recently started skin brushing, which is where you dry brush your skin before a shower. I've never had a problem with BO (other when I was getting sick) until I started on those meds for my heart. We'll see if it helps.herbvalerian <herbvalerian wrote: :-) just the basics really. Stuff my mother never told me! , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> Boy you know a lot about B.O.?......................YUCK!> > herbvalerian <herbvalerian> wrote: tHE vALLEY vEGAN..................> I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You have to wash > properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work properly. > Also try drinking more water. > The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they have been > washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can make them > rot, which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe. > Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet. > Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the underarm > hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you use crystal > deoderant and do tend to get B.O. > > > > > > To send an email to - >

Ur probably right. jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I believe different types of toxin are released through different organs - it is noticeable with essnetial oils that after treatment the odour of the oil is released through the skin, or the breath, or in the urine etc. Jo - Jonnie Hellens Monday, January 16, 2006 7:22 PM Re: Re: smelly I was reading recently that since they skin is part of the system to remove toxins from the body (after urine and fecal waste) and if you have a perpetual issue it might be your bodies efforts to remove the toxins. I think that your body uses lungs last, which might be why a person has a problem with their breath all the time (or they might have bad teeth or gums).I recently started skin brushing, which is where you dry brush your skin before a shower. I've never had a problem with BO (other when I was getting sick) until I started on those

meds for my heart. We'll see if it helps.herbvalerian <herbvalerian wrote: :-) just the basics really. Stuff my mother never told me! , peter hurd <swpgh01@t...> wrote:>> Boy you know a lot about B.O.?......................YUCK!> > herbvalerian <herbvalerian> wrote: tHE vALLEY vEGAN..................> I use a Lush crystal deoderant. I tried Pitrok but It did not work for me. You have to wash > properly before you put deoderant on (at least once a day) or it will not work properly. > Also try drinking more water. > The other thing is to make sure your clothes are properly clean after they have been > washed. Underarm odrours can be difficult to get out of the clothes and it can make them > rot,

which smells quite strong. Natural fabrics allow your body to breathe. > Follow the instructions on the washing powder packet. > Shaving your armpits every few weeks can help as B.O can get trapped in the underarm > hair. Its particularly important not to have too much underarm hair if you use crystal > deoderant and do tend to get B.O. > > > > > > To send an email to - >