IndiaDivine.org

wow...london

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A dike on a dyke? peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: To quote a Fraggle; Alittle of A, alittle of 2............ The Valley Vegan...............Jonnie Hellens <jonnie_hellens wrote: Which one? dyke or dike, I can't remember if you are talking about a tall woman or a mound of dirt?peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: I`ve never been on top of Offas dyke, thats just a vicious rumour..... The Valley Vegan............fraggle

<EBbrewpunx wrote: aw, come on, yer all fweinds over thar.. i bet you can see london from the top of offa's dyke.... hee hee peter hurd Jan 13, 2006 1:49 PM Re: wow...london told you it was a foriegn land ( voila`) The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: yeah..and? wot, you walk a few minutes from yer place due

east...and voila' :) peter hurd Jan 13, 2006 1:29 PM Re: wow...london Its in England!!!!!!!! The Valley Vegan....................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: So, just picked up Time out London Eating & Drinking guide at work(and the pubs and bars book as well, but thats a different subject)dang...there's a fair number of Veggie restuarants over tharwot you english types complaining about?(yes yes yes, i know, you don't live in london...)(but, its a lil country..wot, it takes 5-10 minutes to walk west to east across it?)(ducks and runs)1000 miles of endless

screams, where all the dead heroes lay I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A. To send an email to -