Rate this topic

Guest guest

so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site

(vijay!??)

but..

here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections

http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html

and my results...

Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)

Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)

Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada (score

= 32)

Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)

1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay

I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life

I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why

I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.

Talking of Canadians ............ Due South is being shown again. I like

that programme :-)

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

<TFHB >;

Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33 PM

blame canada

> so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site

> (vijay!??)

> but..

> here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections

>

> http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html

>

> and my results...

>

> Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)

>

> Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)

>

> Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada

(score = 32)

>

> Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)

>

> 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay

> I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life

> I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why

> I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

Talking of Canadians........................South Park is being shown again. I like that programme :-) The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Talking of Canadians ............ Due South is being shown again. I likethat programme :-)Jo-"fraggle" ; Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33 PM blame canada> so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site> (vijay!??)> but..> here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections>> http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html>> and my results...>> Jack Layton Leader of the New

Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)>> Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)>> Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada(score = 32)>> Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)>> 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay> I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life> I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why> I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.>>> To send an email to - >

I've not seen South Park.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:09 PM

Re: blame canada

Talking of Canadians........................South Park is being shown again. I like that programme :-)

The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Talking of Canadians ............ Due South is being shown again. I likethat programme :-)Jo-"fraggle" ; Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33 PM blame canada> so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site> (vijay!??)> but..> here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections>> http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html>> and my results...>> Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)>> Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)>> Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada(score = 32)>> Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)>> 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay> I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life> I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why> I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.>>> To send an email to - >

Its very raw, I don`t think it would be your cup of tea. The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I've not seen South Park. Jo - peter hurd Monday, January 16, 2006 8:09 PM Re: blame canada Talking of Canadians........................South Park is being shown again. I like that programme :-) The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Talking of Canadians ............ Due South is being shown again. I likethat programme :-)Jo-"fraggle" ; Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33 PM blame canada>

so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site> (vijay!??)> but..> here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections>> http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html>> and my results...>> Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)>> Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)>> Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada(score = 32)>> Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)>> 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay> I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life> I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why> I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.>>> To send an email to

- >

Thanks for the warning - I'm glad you enjoy it and it is back on.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:01 PM

Its very raw, I don`t think it would be your cup of tea.

The Valley Vegan..............jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I've not seen South Park.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Monday, January 16, 2006 8:09 PM

Talking of Canadians........................South Park is being shown again. I like that programme :-)

The Valley Vegan..........jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Talking of Canadians ............ Due South is being shown again. I likethat programme :-)Jo-"fraggle" ; Monday, January 16, 2006 5:33 PM blame canada> so.....dunno if we have any canadians left on this lil ol site> (vijay!??)> but..> here's a lil political test ahead of their national elections>> http://www.politicswatch.com/VoteSelectorQuiz2004.html>> and my results...>> Jack Layton Leader of the New Democratic Party of Canada (score = 100)>> Gilles Duceppe Leader of the Bloc Quebecois (score = 61)>> Paul Martin Leader of Liberal Party of Canada, Prime Minister of Canada(score = 32)>> Stephen Harper Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada (score = 7)>> 1000 miles of endless screams, where all the dead heroes lay> I've got the choice to set my knife, I've got the courage to set my life> I've got the day I'll pick to die. Gotta hate someone, I don't know why> I'll fight for a better way, be a dead hero for the U.S.A.>>> To send an email to - >