IndiaDivine.org

PF Chang Marathon

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yesterday was our PF Chang marathon and 1/2 marathon. The winner of the 1/2 marathon set a new record and did it in just 58 minutes, which means he did the 13 miles at an average of just over 13 mph. Hmmm.... my new treadmill only goes to 12 mph and I can't imagine getting to the point of running that fast! That's really hoofin' it! The top 5 slots were all won by Ethiopians, with their long lovely legs, there's no way my shorts ones can even compete with that. Oh well, as long as I can finish next year....

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Hey - I thought you had heart trouble!

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Monday, January 16, 2006 7:29 PM

PF Chang Marathon

Yesterday was our PF Chang marathon and 1/2 marathon. The winner of the 1/2 marathon set a new record and did it in just 58 minutes, which means he did the 13 miles at an average of just over 13 mph. Hmmm.... my new treadmill only goes to 12 mph and I can't imagine getting to the point of running that fast! That's really hoofin' it! The top 5 slots were all won by Ethiopians, with their long lovely legs, there's no way my shorts ones can even compete with that. Oh well, as long as I can finish next year....

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Yup, but I'm stubborn. After my daughter found out I needed the stent, she said that she can't believe all the stuff I was doing before that. I'm still struggling with the energy level, but I'm back on the treadmill again and my ankle is giving me only minimal problems. Life is good! :)jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hey - I thought you had heart trouble! Jo - Jonnie Hellens Monday, January 16, 2006 7:29 PM PF Chang Marathon Yesterday was our PF Chang marathon and 1/2 marathon. The winner of the 1/2 marathon set a new record and did it in just 58 minutes, which means he did the 13 miles at an average of just over 13 mph. Hmmm.... my new treadmill only goes to 12 mph and I can't imagine getting to the point of running that fast! That's really hoofin' it! The top 5 slots were all won by Ethiopians, with their long lovely legs, there's no way my shorts ones can even compete with that. Oh well, as long as I

can finish next year.... Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Photos Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

I'm glad to hear that - you're doing well.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:16 PM

Re: PF Chang Marathon

Yup, but I'm stubborn. After my daughter found out I needed the stent, she said that she can't believe all the stuff I was doing before that. I'm still struggling with the energy level, but I'm back on the treadmill again and my ankle is giving me only minimal problems. Life is good! :)jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

PF Chang Marathon

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Yup, and your recomendation of vit C has really helped with the enemia. I guess I wasn't getting enuf to absorb the iron.jo <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm glad to hear that - you're doing well. Jo - Jonnie Hellens Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:16 PM Re: PF Chang Marathon Yup, but I'm stubborn. After my daughter found out I needed the stent, she said that she can't believe all the stuff I was doing before that. I'm still struggling with the energy level, but I'm back on the treadmill again and my ankle is giving me only minimal problems. Life is good! :)jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Hey - I thought you had heart trouble! Jo - Jonnie Hellens Monday, January 16, 2006 7:29 PM PF Chang Marathon Yesterday was our PF Chang marathon and 1/2 marathon. The winner of the 1/2 marathon set a new record and did it in just 58 minutes, which means he did the

13 miles at an average of just over 13 mph. Hmmm.... my new treadmill only goes to 12 mph and I can't imagine getting to the point of running that fast! That's really hoofin' it! The top 5 slots were all won by Ethiopians, with their long lovely legs, there's no way my shorts ones can even compete with that. Oh well, as long as I can finish next year.... Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

Photos Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

That's brilliant.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:13 PM

Yup, and your recomendation of vit C has really helped with the enemia. I guess I wasn't getting enuf to absorb the iron.jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

I'm glad to hear that - you're doing well.

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 7:16 PM

Yup, but I'm stubborn. After my daughter found out I needed the stent, she said that she can't believe all the stuff I was doing before that. I'm still struggling with the energy level, but I'm back on the treadmill again and my ankle is giving me only minimal problems. Life is good! :)jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Jo

-

Jonnie Hellens

PF Chang Marathon

PhotosGot holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands ASAP.

PhotosRing in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.