right?

i got to thinking

on the one paw

its all the rage right now to come up with obviously brillaint ideas like " we

must kill things to save them "

examples...hunting..we must hunt animals to save them..endangered species, we

must allow trade in endangered species to save them, lets allow more killing of

lions, hunting of elephants,...

we must allow more development of land to save habitats...

trees cause pollution

forests cause drought

work brings freedom

war is peace

etc and so forth

on the other side...it seems that the neo-cons, and the rightwing in general

here is having some problems

wot, with jack abramoff pleading guilty and getting ready to name names, all the

indictments for poor tom delay, and of course pat robertson can't open his mouth

without shoving both feet firmly inside...

i have come up with a modest proposal

hunting season on republicans, neo-cons and the like

now now now...hear me out...

it's in their own best interest

obviously if we are to keep this loony breed in existence, it will need the help

of compassionate hunters spread out across the globe...

and, think of the vibrant boost this will give our economy!

i forsee shops opening up selling " tax cuts for the rich " bait and pay as you go

" i was a lobbyistaholic " meetings...

and, all those SUV's and hummers can be put to new uses!

stack a couple on top of one another, and you've got an instant apartment

complex

cut the top of a hummer, and you've got an instant duck lake the next time it

rains

sink a few of em in the atlantic, and you've built a bicycle bridge to europe...

these are just some of the many benefits i forsee....

fraggle

Countries manufacture bombs and guns

To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done.

Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong,

They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

I take it the brew is ready right? The Valley Vegan............... P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: sothis all came to me a dream the other nite, so, its gotta be a great idea, right?i got to thinkingon the one pawits all the rage right now to come up with obviously brillaint ideas like "we must kill things to save them"examples...hunting..we must hunt animals to save them..endangered species, we must allow trade in endangered species to save them, lets allow more killing of lions, hunting of elephants,...we must allow more development of land to save habitats...trees cause pollutionforests cause droughtwork brings freedomwar is peaceetc and so forthon the other

side...it seems that the neo-cons, and the rightwing in general here is having some problemswot, with jack abramoff pleading guilty and getting ready to name names, all the indictments for poor tom delay, and of course pat robertson can't open his mouth without shoving both feet firmly inside...i have come up with a modest proposalhunting season on republicans, neo-cons and the likenow now now...hear me out...it's in their own best interestobviously if we are to keep this loony breed in existence, it will need the help of compassionate hunters spread out across the globe...and, think of the vibrant boost this will give our economy!i forsee shops opening up selling "tax cuts for the rich" bait and pay as you go "i was a lobbyistaholic" meetings...and, all those SUV's and hummers can be put to new uses!stack a couple on top of one another, and you've got an instant apartment complexcut the top of a hummer, and you've got an instant duck

lake the next time it rainssink a few of em in the atlantic, and you've built a bicycle bridge to europe...these are just some of the many benefits i forsee....fraggleCountries manufacture bombs and gunsTo kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done.Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong,They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.To send an email to -

which one?

i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own)

anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

I take it the brew is ready right?

The Valley Vegan...............

P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

Countries manufacture bombs and guns

To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done.

Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong,

They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: which one? i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own) anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re: a not so modest proposal I

take it the brew is ready right? The Valley Vegan............... P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone. Peter H

Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo.

well..come on over

its sunny

i've got my homebrew...

and a fridge full of other beer

you can help me in the garden....

i'm trying to convince the snails to leave my broccoli alone fer a few days... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:33 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm

I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

which one?

i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own)

anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

Peter H

Photos NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. To send an email to -

Not mastered the slipery molluscs yet, ........and I gotta go to work to keep the roof paid for, etc.......guess it`ll have to be a virtual drink then! I`m Ron Burgandy, You stay classy San Diego Sorry , Still watchin it. The Valley Vegan.......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..come on over its sunny i've got my homebrew... and a fridge full of other beer you can help me in the garden.... i'm trying to convince the snails to leave my broccoli alone fer a few days... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:33 PM Re: a not so modest

proposal I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: which one? i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own) anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re: a not so modest

proposal I take it the brew is ready right? The Valley Vegan............... P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone. Peter H Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. To send an email to -

thye just won't listen to reason

work..on a sunday?

blasphemy...

fraggle

*listening to bill hicks meself* peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:45 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

Not mastered the slipery molluscs yet, ........and I gotta go to work to keep the roof paid for, etc.......guess it`ll have to be a virtual drink then!

I`m Ron Burgandy, You stay classy San Diego

Sorry , Still watchin it.

The Valley Vegan.......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

well..come on over

its sunny

i've got my homebrew...

and a fridge full of other beer

you can help me in the garden....

i'm trying to convince the snails to leave my broccoli alone fer a few days... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:33 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm

I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up.

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

which one?

P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

Peter H

Photos NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. To send an email to -

Its 20:55 Sunday night here in my valley, gotta get up at 05:45 so it`ll be bed time with a book soon! only thing growing in my garden are a lonely snowdrop and a few tulip and Daffodil shoots poking through, and the perenials are starting to wake up a bit. The Valley Vegan................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: thye just won't listen to reason work..on a sunday? blasphemy... fraggle *listening to bill hicks meself* peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:45 PM Re: a not so modest proposal

Not mastered the slipery molluscs yet, ........and I gotta go to work to keep the roof paid for, etc.......guess it`ll have to be a virtual drink then! I`m Ron Burgandy, You stay classy San Diego Sorry , Still watchin it. The Valley Vegan.......................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..come on over its sunny i've got my homebrew... and a fridge full of other beer you can help me in the garden.... i'm trying to convince the snails to leave my broccoli alone fer a few days... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:33 PM Subject:

Re: a not so modest proposal I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: which one? i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own) anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re:

a not so modest proposal I take it the brew is ready right? The Valley Vegan............... P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone. Peter H Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. To send an email to -

I hope everyone knows you are joking!

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

<northern_california_punklist >;

<doomerism (AT) googl (DOT) com>;

Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:35 PM

a not so modest proposal

> sothis all came to me a dream the other nite, so, its gotta be a great

idea, right?

>

> i got to thinking

>

> on the one paw

> its all the rage right now to come up with obviously brillaint ideas like

" we must kill things to save them "

> examples...hunting..we must hunt animals to save them..endangered species,

we must allow trade in endangered species to save them, lets allow more

killing of lions, hunting of elephants,...

> we must allow more development of land to save habitats...

> trees cause pollution

> forests cause drought

> work brings freedom

> war is peace

> etc and so forth

>

> on the other side...it seems that the neo-cons, and the rightwing in

general here is having some problems

> wot, with jack abramoff pleading guilty and getting ready to name names,

all the indictments for poor tom delay, and of course pat robertson can't

open his mouth without shoving both feet firmly inside...

> i have come up with a modest proposal

>

> hunting season on republicans, neo-cons and the like

> now now now...hear me out...

> it's in their own best interest

> obviously if we are to keep this loony breed in existence, it will need

the help of compassionate hunters spread out across the globe...

> and, think of the vibrant boost this will give our economy!

> i forsee shops opening up selling " tax cuts for the rich " bait and pay as

you go " i was a lobbyistaholic " meetings...

> and, all those SUV's and hummers can be put to new uses!

> stack a couple on top of one another, and you've got an instant apartment

complex

> cut the top of a hummer, and you've got an instant duck lake the next time

it rains

> sink a few of em in the atlantic, and you've built a bicycle bridge to

europe...

>

> these are just some of the many benefits i forsee....

>

>

> fraggle

>

>

>

>

> Countries manufacture bombs and guns

> To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done.

> Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong,

> They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone.

>

>

>

> To send an email to -

>

You can bring it here, I have no probs whatsoever with snails! :) fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: well..come on over its sunny i've got my homebrew... and a fridge full of other beer you can help me in the garden.... i'm trying to convince the snails to leave my broccoli alone fer a few days... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:33 PM Re: a not so modest proposal I fancy the porter and the oatmeal, hint hint! Cant get any decent

darker ales that are vegan over here.Just suppin my Batemans XXXB..........yummmmmmmmmmmm I guess its my level Anchorman that is. It cracks me up. The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: which one? i've got pumpkin, vanilla maple porter, oatmeal, and belgian red(tho, i think the belgien red needs a bit longer to come into its own) anchorman was only ok imo.... peter hurd Jan 22, 2006 12:13 PM Re: a not so modest proposal I take it the brew is ready right? The

Valley Vegan............... P.S. Just watching "The Anchorman" again on telly. I think it is very funny.fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: Countries manufacture bombs and guns To kill your brother for something that he hasn't even done. Smog is ruining my lungs, but they aren't sorry they've done wrong, They hide behind their lies that they're helping everyone. Peter H Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo. To send an email to -