Guest guest

Sounds good.

Jo

-

" fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:16 PM

vegan cupcakes

YAY!!!

the new vegan cupcake book just came in!

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule

Isa Chandra Moskowitz

Terry Hope Romero

Foreword by Sara Quin

Foreword by Tegan and Sara

ISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9

ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5

$15.95

Trade Paper

144pp, 6 1/2 x 7

Carton Qty: 20

Color photos

Cooking & Wine

COOKING / Methods/Baking

CKB004000

Fall 2006

Rights: W

Marlowe & Company

Description:

The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with a

vengeance â? " and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with a

Vengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide to

baking everyoneâ?Ts favorite treat without using any animal products. This

unique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings â? " some

innovative, some classics â? " with beautiful full color photographs.

Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free and

vegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate

frosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy white

frosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolate

ganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana Split

Cupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Included

also are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, vegan

shopping advice, and Isaâ?Ts true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. When

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist.

" NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency

may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do

this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

To send an email to -

yummy!jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Sounds good.Jo-"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:16 PM vegan cupcakesYAY!!!the new vegan cupcake book just came in!Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that

RuleIsa Chandra MoskowitzTerry Hope RomeroForeword by Sara QuinForeword by Tegan and SaraISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5$15.95Trade Paper144pp, 6 1/2 x 7Carton Qty: 20Color photosCooking & WineCOOKING / Methods/BakingCKB004000Fall 2006Rights: WMarlowe & CompanyDescription:The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with avengeance â?" and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with aVengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide tobaking everyoneâ?Ts favorite treat without using any animal products. Thisunique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings â?" someinnovative, some classics â?" with beautiful full color photographs.Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free andvegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes

(with chocolatefrosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy whitefrosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolateganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana SplitCupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Includedalso are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, veganshopping advice, and Isaâ?Ts true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. WhenVegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agencymay have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may dothis without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse norprotection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."To send an email to -

i got my copy on my desk here at work...

prolly about the best thing there is working fer a publishing company....free

books, and books before they are released

:)

cheers

fraggle

>jo <jo.heartwork

>Aug 23, 2006 3:58 PM

>

>Re: vegan cupcakes

>

>Sounds good.

>

>Jo

>

>-

> " fraggle " <EBbrewpunx

>

>Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:16 PM

> vegan cupcakes

>

>

>YAY!!!

>the new vegan cupcake book just came in!

>

>

>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World

>75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule

>

>Isa Chandra Moskowitz

>Terry Hope Romero

>Foreword by Sara Quin

>Foreword by Tegan and Sara

>

>ISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9

>ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5

>$15.95

>Trade Paper

>144pp, 6 1/2 x 7

>Carton Qty: 20

>Color photos

>Cooking & Wine

>COOKING / Methods/Baking

>CKB004000

>Fall 2006

>Rights: W

>

>Marlowe & Company

>

>Description:

>The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with a

>vengeance â? " and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with a

>Vengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide to

>baking everyoneâ?Ts favorite treat without using any animal products. This

>unique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings â? " some

>innovative, some classics â? " with beautiful full color photographs.

>

>

>Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free and

>vegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate

>frosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy white

>frosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolate

>ganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana Split

>Cupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Included

>also are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, vegan

>shopping advice, and Isaâ?Ts true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. When

>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist.

>

>

> " NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency

>may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do

>this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor

>protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President. "

>

>

>To send an email to -

>

wow that sounds so yummy

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 2:16 PM

vegan cupcakes

YAY!!!the new vegan cupcake book just came in!Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that RuleIsa Chandra MoskowitzTerry Hope RomeroForeword by Sara QuinForeword by Tegan and SaraISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5$15.95 Trade Paper144pp, 6 1/2 x 7Carton Qty: 20Color photosCooking & WineCOOKING / Methods/Baking CKB004000Fall 2006Rights: WMarlowe & CompanyDescription:The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with a vengeance — and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with a Vengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide to baking everyone’s favorite treat without using any animal products. This unique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings — some innovative, some classics — with beautiful full color photographs.Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free and vegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate frosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy white frosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolate ganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana Split Cupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Included also are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, vegan shopping advice, and Isa’s true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. When Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist."NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President."

wow that is awesome. I didn't know that is where you worked at. That must be so nice. I only get free cloth bags at my work. I work at Ascend Media Healthcare. We do Medical and Dental Journals.

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:06 PM

Re: vegan cupcakes

i got my copy on my desk here at work...prolly about the best thing there is working fer a publishing company....free books, and books before they are released :)cheersfraggle>jo <jo.heartwork >>Aug 23, 2006 3:58 PM> >Re: vegan cupcakes>>Sounds good.>>Jo>>->"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>>>Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:16 PM> vegan cupcakes>>>YAY!!!>the new vegan cupcake book just came in!>>>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World>75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule>>Isa Chandra Moskowitz>Terry Hope Romero>Foreword by Sara Quin>Foreword by Tegan and Sara>>ISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9>ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5>$15.95>Trade Paper>144pp, 6 1/2 x 7>Carton Qty: 20>Color photos>Cooking & Wine>COOKING / Methods/Baking>CKB004000>Fall 2006>Rights: W>>Marlowe & Company>>Description:>The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with a>vengeance â?" and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with a>Vengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide to>baking everyoneâ?Ts favorite treat without using any animal products. This>unique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings â?" some>innovative, some classics â?" with beautiful full color photographs.>>>Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free and>vegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate>frosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy white>frosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolate>ganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana Split>Cupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Included>also are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, vegan>shopping advice, and Isaâ?Ts true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. When>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist.>>>"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency>may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do>this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor>protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.">>>To send an email to - >

the perks of working for a publishing company

:)

even if it does drive me bonkers....

http://www.pgw.com/home/

Tara Van Nostrand Aug 26, 2006 7:08 AM Re: vegan cupcakes

wow that is awesome. I didn't know that is where you worked at. That must be so nice. I only get free cloth bags at my work. I work at Ascend Media Healthcare. We do Medical and Dental Journals.

-

fraggle

Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:06 PM

i got my copy on my desk here at work...prolly about the best thing there is working fer a publishing company....free books, and books before they are released :)cheersfraggle>jo <jo.heartwork >>Aug 23, 2006 3:58 PM> >Re: vegan cupcakes>>Sounds good.>>Jo>>->"fraggle" <EBbrewpunx (AT) earthlink (DOT) com>>>Wednesday, August 23, 2006 7:16 PM> vegan cupcakes>>>YAY!!!>the new vegan cupcake book just came in!>>>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World>75 Dairy-Free Recipes for Cupcakes that Rule>>Isa Chandra Moskowitz>Terry Hope Romero>Foreword by Sara Quin>Foreword by Tegan and Sara>>ISBN-10: 1-56924-273-9>ISBN-13: 978-1-56924-273-5>$15.95>Trade Paper>144pp, 6 1/2 x 7>Carton Qty: 20>Color photos>Cooking & Wine>COOKING / Methods/Baking>CKB004000>Fall 2006>Rights: W>>Marlowe & Company>>Description:>The hosts of the vegan cooking show The Post Punk Kitchen are back with a>vengeance â?" and this time, dessert. A companion volume to Vegan with a>Vengeance, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World is a sweet and sassy guide to>baking everyoneâ?Ts favorite treat without using any animal products. This>unique cookbook contains over 50 recipes for cupcakes and frostings â?" some>innovative, some classics â?" with beautiful full color photographs.>>>Isa and Terry offer delicious, cheap, dairy-free, egg-free and>vegan-friendly recipes like Classic Vanilla Cupcakes (with chocolate>frosting), Crimson Velveteen Cupcakes (red velvet with creamy white>frosting), Linzer Torte Cupcakes (hazelnut with raspberry and chocolate>ganache), Chai Latte Cupcakes (with powdered sugar) and Banana Split>Cupcakes (banana-chocolate chip-pineapple with fluffy frosting). Included>also are gluten-free recipes, decorating tips, baking guidelines, vegan>shopping advice, and Isaâ?Ts true cupcake anecdotes from the trenches. When>Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World, no dessert lover can resist.>>>"NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency>may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do>this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor>protection save to call for the impeachment of the current President.">>>To send an email to - >

• 1 year later...

Can I assume correctly that the vegan cupcakes in Moskowitz's book can

be eaten by diabetics?

I looked at it at Amazon and notice she has agave nectar in the

book....

thank you, Marsha

I agree. These are not diabetic recipes. They are egg and dairy free, it's

best to glance through the book before you buy it to make sure you can eat the

cupcakes.

Donna

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

" Liudwih Frankiscdohtar " <liudwih

Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:23:59

There seems to be one agave nectar cupcake. Many are based on natural

sweeteners likes maple syrup ect. But there is also a fair amount of

sugar in some of them. I would suggest looking at the book in the

store and making the descision.

On Nov 4, 2007 10:59 PM, aust4freng <werus (AT) tampabay (DOT)

<werus%40tampabay.rr.com> rr.com> wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Can I assume correctly that the vegan cupcakes in Moskowitz's book can

> be eaten by diabetics?

>

> I looked at it at Amazon and notice she has agave nectar in the

> book....

>

> thank you, Marsha