now..out of between 1300-1500 breweries in the US, not a bad ratio

also be aware, that several craft brwers make...cask conditioned beers,....stay

away from em....

fraggle

Emotional appeals about working families trying to get by on $4.25 an hour [the

minimum wage in 1996] are hard to resist. Fortunately, such families do not

exist.

Tom Delay 4/23/96

How was your last batch? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: places in the US that use isinglassoff the top of me noggin...Magic Hat Brewing Company in VermontMilwaukee Ale House in..duh, milwaukee wisconsinThirsty Bear in SF..(not all of their beers, but several of em..i just don't go there)now..out of between 1300-1500 breweries in the US, not a bad ratioalso be aware, that several craft brwers make...cask conditioned beers,....stay away from em....fraggleEmotional appeals about working families trying to get by on $4.25 an hour [the minimum wage in 1996] are hard to resist. Fortunately, such families do not exist. Tom Delay 4/23/96To send an email to -

the belgian red is still fermenting

gonna be awhile....

plan on doing a maibock sometime this week....

almost finished with the maple porter...boohoo...it aged rather well...(we brewed it back in the fall)...

sadly, the pumpkin is gonna have to garden food...

it was great at first

but

i had kegged it, and the stoopid connector to the tap developed a leak..basically, it got infected

:(

fraggle peter hurd Feb 6, 2006 2:15 PM Re: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

How was your last batch?

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

"I challenge anyone to live on my salary" [$158,000 a year]. Tom Delay

God I fancy that porter..... The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: the belgian red is still fermenting gonna be awhile.... plan on doing a maibock sometime this week.... almost finished with the maple porter...boohoo...it aged rather well...(we brewed it back in the fall)... sadly, the pumpkin is gonna have to garden food... it was great at first but i had kegged it, and the stoopid connector to the tap developed a leak..basically, it got infected :( fraggle peter hurd Feb 6, 2006 2:15 PM To:

Re: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from How was your last batch? The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: "I challenge anyone to live on my salary" [$158,000 a year]. Tom Delay Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

pervy

:)

well..next time we brew some, i'll try and send you a bottle, k?

gonna be awhile tho peter hurd Feb 7, 2006 11:19 AM Re: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

God I fancy that porter.....

The Valley Vegan..............

Sam Smiths porter is vegan. Not had the chance to drink any yet, but I'll be giving a course up in Leeds some time later this year and will do a very reconnaissance until I find some. Will probably be more successful in North Yorks.... will dropping in on old croneys in York.....

On Behalf Of peter hurd07 February 2006 19:20 Subject: Re: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

God I fancy that porter.....

The Valley Vegan..............fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

the belgian red is still fermenting

gonna be awhile....

plan on doing a maibock sometime this week....

almost finished with the maple porter...boohoo...it aged rather well...(we brewed it back in the fall)...

sadly, the pumpkin is gonna have to garden food...

it was great at first

but

i had kegged it, and the stoopid connector to the tap developed a leak..basically, it got infected

:(

fraggle peter hurd Feb 6, 2006 2:15 PM Re: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

How was your last batch?

The Valley Vegan.................fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: "I challenge anyone to live on my salary" [$158,000 a year]. Tom Delay

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

as is Black Isle Organic Porter and fullers London Porter...

:) Michael Benis Feb 7, 2006 12:17 PM RE: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

Sam Smiths porter is vegan. Not had the chance to drink any yet, but I'll be giving a course up in Leeds some time later this year and will do a very reconnaissance until I find some. Will probably be more successful in North Yorks.... will dropping in on old croneys in York.....

Aha! Well what a support group! (A one-Fraggle support group). Fullers should be easy for me to find locally.....

Thanks

On Behalf Of fraggle07 February 2006 20:48 Subject: RE: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

:) Michael Benis Feb 7, 2006 12:17 PM RE: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

hey..there's more then me!

i'm just locked onto the beer support line....

:) Michael Benis Feb 8, 2006 3:53 AM RE: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

Aha! Well what a support group! (A one-Fraggle support group). Fullers should be easy for me to find locally.....

Thanks

On Behalf Of fraggle07 February 2006 20:48 Subject: RE: for the yanks...beers over here t o stay away from

To send an email to -