IndiaDivine.org

seets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi jo thanks for that info is that all tipes of polos ?? stottjo <jo.heartwork wrote: I find that the local health food shop is quite good for vegan chocolate type sweets. The only other sweets I can think of that are vegan are Starburst, Polos and Fox's Glacier Mints. Jo - louis stott Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:42 PM Re: im new hiya im from ramsgate ..fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote: depends... there are a number of folks from the UK on here,...if you tell us wot area you reside in, maybe they can more easily point you in the correct

location cheers fraggle louis stott Feb 22, 2006 11:36 AM Re: im new hi vegans yes im vegan have been for bout 7 years it was the best thing i ever did but i still find it hard to find my fav and thats sweats i have to bye them online as i can not finds any what i like in shops .... any idas ??? stottpeter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Tell us more about yourself, are you vegan? The Valley Vegan..............louis stott <lsstott wrote: hi vegans im new to this site so any one wont to chat ? stott To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. Peter H Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail

I'm not sure - I'll check in The Vegan Shopper when I get home

tonight. I must admit that I don't eat any sweets other than

chocolate ones. If you go to the Hadwen Trust website all the sweets

on there are vegan. There is fudge, and honeycomb (like the middle

of Crunchies) but all vegan.

Jo

, louis stott <lsstott wrote:

>

> hi jo

> thanks for that info is that all tipes of polos ??

> stott

>

> jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

> I find that the local health food shop is quite good for

vegan chocolate type sweets. The only other sweets I can think of

that are vegan are Starburst, Polos and Fox's Glacier Mints.

>

> Jo

> -

> louis stott

>

> Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:42 PM

> Re: im new

>

>

> hiya

> im from ramsgate ..

>

> fraggle <EBbrewpunx wrote:

> depends...

> there are a number of folks from the UK on here,...if you tell us

wot area you reside in, maybe they can more easily point you in the

correct location

> cheers

> fraggle

>

>

>

> louis stott

> Feb 22, 2006 11:36 AM

>

> Re: im new

>

>

> hi vegans

> yes im vegan have been for bout 7 years it was the best thing i

ever did but i still find it hard to find my fav and thats sweats i

have to bye them online as i can not finds any what i like in

shops .... any idas ??? stott

>

> peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote:

> Tell us more about yourself, are you vegan?

>

> The Valley Vegan..............

>

> louis stott <lsstott wrote:

> hi vegans

> im new to this site so any one wont to chat ? stott

>

>

> To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all

new Security Centre.

>

>

>

>

> Peter H

>

>

>

> Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide

with voicemail

>

>

Polo mint types that are vegan are ; Berrylicious Clear Cool Clear Spearmint Fruits Original Spearmint Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle. The Valley Vegan................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm not sure - I'll check in The Vegan Shopper when I get home tonight. I must admit that I don't eat any sweets other than chocolate ones. If you go to the Hadwen Trust website all the sweets on there are vegan. There is fudge, and honeycomb (like the middle of Crunchies) but all vegan.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> hi jo > thanks for that info is that all tipes of polos ?? > stott>

> jo wrote:> I find that the local health food shop is quite good for vegan chocolate type sweets. The only other sweets I can think of that are vegan are Starburst, Polos and Fox's Glacier Mints.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:42 PM> Re: im new> > > hiya > im from ramsgate ..> > fraggle wrote:> depends...> there are a number of folks from the UK on here,...if you tell us wot area you reside in, maybe they can more easily point you in the correct location> cheers> fraggle> > > > louis stott > Feb 22, 2006 11:36 AM > > Re: im new > >

> hi vegans> yes im vegan have been for bout 7 years it was the best thing i ever did but i still find it hard to find my fav and thats sweats i have to bye them online as i can not finds any what i like in shops .... any idas ??? stott> > peter hurd wrote:> Tell us more about yourself, are you vegan?> > The Valley Vegan..............> > louis stott wrote:> hi vegans> im new to this site so any one wont to chat ? stott> > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > > > > Peter H > > > > Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail > >

hi peter thanks for list and i did not now that polo s are made by nestle .i shall have a think now wether to bye or not .. do you ??peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Polo mint types that are vegan are ; Berrylicious Clear Cool Clear Spearmint Fruits Original Spearmint Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle. The Valley Vegan................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm not sure - I'll check in The Vegan Shopper when I get home tonight. I must admit that I don't eat any sweets other than

chocolate ones. If you go to the Hadwen Trust website all the sweets on there are vegan. There is fudge, and honeycomb (like the middle of Crunchies) but all vegan.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> hi jo > thanks for that info is that all tipes of polos ?? > stott> > jo wrote:> I find that the local health food shop is quite good for vegan chocolate type sweets. The only other sweets I can think of that are vegan are Starburst, Polos and Fox's Glacier Mints.> > Jo> - > louis stott > > Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:42 PM> Re: im new> > > hiya > im from ramsgate ..> > fraggle wrote:> depends...> there are a number of folks from the UK on

here,...if you tell us wot area you reside in, maybe they can more easily point you in the correct location> cheers> fraggle> > > > louis stott > Feb 22, 2006 11:36 AM > > Re: im new > > > hi vegans> yes im vegan have been for bout 7 years it was the best thing i ever did but i still find it hard to find my fav and thats sweats i have to bye them online as i can not finds any what i like in shops .... any idas ??? stott> > peter hurd wrote:> Tell us more about yourself, are you vegan?> > The Valley Vegan..............> > louis stott wrote:> hi vegans> im new to this site so any one wont to chat ? stott> > > To help you stay safe and secure

online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > > > > Peter H > > > > Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail > >

Thanks Peter - you beat me to it. I was wondering about whether they were Nestle or not. I don't eat them anyway as my weakness is chocolate not other sweets.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:25 AM

Re: Re: seets

Polo mint types that are vegan are ;

Berrylicious

Clear Cool

Clear Spearmint

Fruits

Original

Spearmint

Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle.

The Valley Vegan................

Yes me too chocolate is my biggest vice.................. Have you tried Montezumas chocolate?..........yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm The Valley Vegan....................jo <jo.heartwork wrote: Thanks Peter - you beat me to it. I was wondering about whether they were Nestle or not. I don't eat them anyway as my weakness is chocolate not other sweets. Jo - peter hurd Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:25 AM Re: Re: seets Polo mint types that are vegan are ; Berrylicious Clear Cool Clear Spearmint Fruits Original Spearmint Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle. The Valley Vegan................ Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.

I never did eat polo that much, they are mostly sugar, I switched to chewing gum. My main vice is chocolate........ The Valley Vegan................louis stott <lsstott wrote: hi peter thanks for list and i did not now that polo s are made by nestle .i shall have a think now wether to bye or not .. do you ??peter hurd <swpgh01 wrote: Polo mint types that are vegan are ; Berrylicious Clear Cool Clear Spearmint Fruits Original Spearmint Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle. The Valley Vegan................heartwerk <jo.heartwork wrote: I'm not sure - I'll check in The Vegan Shopper when I get home tonight. I must admit that I don't eat any sweets other than chocolate ones. If you go to the Hadwen Trust website all the sweets on there are vegan. There is fudge, and honeycomb (like the middle of Crunchies) but all vegan.Jo , louis stott wrote:>> hi jo > thanks for that info is that all tipes of polos ?? > stott> > jo wrote:> I find that the local health food shop is quite good for vegan chocolate type sweets. The only other sweets I can think of that are vegan are Starburst, Polos and Fox's Glacier Mints.> > Jo>

- > louis stott > > Wednesday, February 22, 2006 8:42 PM> Re: im new> > > hiya > im from ramsgate ..> > fraggle wrote:> depends...> there are a number of folks from the UK on here,...if you tell us wot area you reside in, maybe they can more easily point you in the correct location> cheers> fraggle> > > > louis stott > Feb 22, 2006 11:36 AM > > Re: im new > > > hi vegans> yes im vegan have been for bout 7 years it was the best thing i ever did but i still find it hard to find my fav and thats sweats i have to bye them online as i can not finds any what i like in shops .... any idas ???

stott> > peter hurd wrote:> Tell us more about yourself, are you vegan?> > The Valley Vegan..............> > louis stott wrote:> hi vegans> im new to this site so any one wont to chat ? stott> > > To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre. > > > > > Peter H > > > > Messenger NEW - crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail > >

Oh yes - it is delicious. ~At present I have Green & Blacks.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:04 PM

Yes me too chocolate is my biggest vice..................

Have you tried Montezumas chocolate?..........yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

The Valley Vegan....................jo <jo.heartwork wrote:

Thanks Peter - you beat me to it. I was wondering about whether they were Nestle or not. I don't eat them anyway as my weakness is chocolate not other sweets.

Jo

-

peter hurd

Thursday, February 23, 2006 9:25 AM

Polo mint types that are vegan are ;

Berrylicious

Clear Cool

Clear Spearmint

Fruits

Original

Spearmint

Dont know if you are aware, or care, but Polo are made by Nestle.

The Valley Vegan................

Peter H

To help you stay safe and secure online, we've developed the all new Security Centre.